CatFx50 - page 91

hi nina

thanks for your reply

Hi, Kamyar!

You know, people need a lot of stuff plotted on charts to make them confident. Inverseind with 50EMA plotted on it does this function. And, taking into account, that MT4 brokers have different feeds and that StepMA_Stoch

it is not the best indicator in town, I thought Inverseind could play a role here.

so there is no certain function for the indicator.am i right?

my 3rd question was ,in fact are there any crucial diffrences between brouker(nortfinace,mig,fibogroub,...)?i mean,is your system match with all of the broukers.

i have read all the thread about your system, but in some posts you mentiond that you use the fibo and pivot and in the other ones you said you check the signals with m5.by the way i am somehow confused.

would you mention that how you validate a right signal in spite of the general rules of your system

for example what is exactly the the function of shi_chanel.as far as i know we should trade in the direction of the chanel,therefore according to your system whenever we have buy signal(for example)and the direction of chanel is down we should not trade?would you clarify it for me

again thanks

Files:
fib.exits.gif  56 kb

hi viennatrader

would you clarify your way of exit.

if you think you can, you can, if you think you can't, your half way there

krp110:
Hi MBC,

Yes i was suffered from the same problem 1 week ago and as per my diagnosis its due to StepMa_Stoch_V1.mq4 and i beleive that in the coding of CatFx50 the StepMa_Stoch_V1.mq4 is being used.

Regards

Kazim Reza

Thanks, I thought I had covered everything, but obviously not.... problem seems to be solved....

HI Dear NINA

The best way for exit is v-top or v-bottom in shi-channel.

thx kaveh

kaveh:
HI Dear NINA

thx kaveh

agreed, thats a VERY reliable exit when it occurs

hi kaveh

kaveh:
HI Dear NINA

thx kaveh

kavek(or somebody else)would you clarify the case that you said by a screenshot on you chart.

thanks

kamyar:
kavek(or somebody else)would you clarify the case that you said by a screenshot on you chart. thanks

HI Kamyar

How long u work in forex if have problem come to SKYPE may name is

majidd127 and talk with me .

thx kaveh

This thread is very interesting.

I would like to know if the step_MA exists on MT3. I didn't find it.

Then I tried to find the same thing with other indicators (stochastic, RSI, WPR) but it's too difficult for me.

MT3 is more stable than MT4, then I prefer use real money with the old version (3.86).

Thank you for your help

PS: Nina, Yours entries are very good, thank you very much for your method!