CatFx50 - page 706

nina:
Hi, traders!!

It was a gorgeous, terrific day.

"We must fight on the winning side, not on the side we may believe to be correct."

From its lows to its highs, our beloved pairs moved:

EURUSD, 131 pips.

USDCHF, 114 pips.

GBPUSD, 231 pips.

I attach an astonish chart: GBPJPY.

It has moved 302 pips

CatFX50 does not seem to work well with GBP/JPY I can recall from previous attempts, btw that move was very much news induced ( BoJ interest statement widening the gap between GB rates and J )

/Smooth

Hi,

about usdchf 12115 .just put horisontal line on your 4 hour or daily chart and you will see.But dont take exactly 12115 ,it will be suport down to 12080

so i would take care in this area as NewYear stop hunting could repeat and take usd higher.Take this observation just like an opservation as i could be wrong like FEW times before...

Smooth:
CatFX50 does not seem to work well with GBP/JPY I can recall from previous attempts, btw that move was very much news induced ( BoJ interest statement widening the gap between GB rates and J ) /Smooth

Hi!

I did not post GBPJPY chart to say it is good to trade it with CatFX50. I only wanted to stress that gorgeous move up.

GBPJPY is one of the craziest horses in town.

BTW, have you noticed how pairs are stopping at EMA50 today?

ANCOLL:
I see USDCHF has stopped at the point you said,

But I dont understand what you mean, could you please elaborate? thanks

It now moving up to 1.2125

Ancoll, it is easy. EURUSD and GBPUSD will not keep moving up if that 1,2116-10 does not break clearly.

That was the tip.

EURUSD will not; that is for sure. GBPUSD can go alone, but today, so far, all three are trading together.

Take care.

Hi Nina,

yes they almost always setle down around ema 50 and today i will not waste my time waiting for forex move,it should be flat day with possibility for US session try to move somethnig but hard i think.

nina:
Ancoll, it is easy. EURUSD and GBPUSD will not keep moving up if that 1,2116-10 does not break clearly.

That was the tip.

EURUSD will not; that is for sure. GBPUSD can go alone, but today, so far, all three are trading together.

Take care.

Your prediction is damn right,

I think I can count on your analysis from now...

thanks a lot nina

good start

Hi Nina,

Today I've got 77 pips on GBP using your system...

it's good starting isn't ?

thanks a lot

========================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi, i recently start begining this simple and efficient system...could i have more info about the sdx indicator used with catfx50?

Thx.

P.D : saludos a nina desde las islas canarias

-------------------------

EMA120's Function on CatFX50

Hi Nina,

Could you tell me please what is the function of EMA 120 chart? I have read your recap and rule for CatFX50, but I can't find anything about this EMA 120 function.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

yesican88:
Hi Nina,

Could you tell me please what is the function of EMA 120 chart? I have read your recap and rule for CatFX50, but I can't find anything about this EMA 120 function.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

Hi!

You do not need it if you do not want to use it. It is support and resistance.

If you see it very near to ema50, it is prudent to wait.