CatFx50 - page 712

nina:
Hi, Smooth!!

Well, I appreciate your commentaries about fundis. The sell off on cable today has been great, great, great.

Hi, Kaspirano!!

I'd like to be the best my friend. Then I'd buy a nice house in Bali. Indonesia is the best place on earth to trade FOREX.

You make 10 pips there and it is like you made 100 in Paris.

Wow...cool Nina , great you like my country

Hope your dreams will come true paisa..!, then I wish could come by some day.

great for today

and have a great great pips guys

amazing Nina

Nina, How you predic those target ???

Can you teach us ? How to know what price lavel is

the key to predic the trend ? Are you using MA or pivot or ... ? I think it can improve my entry , exit of Cat50 system.

good signal

hi ....

I've seen good signal at 1.9708 SELL !!!

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi!!!

Today I could post some valuable information before the fact. I regret I could not do that each single day.

As you know, I have a daily job. I do not trade for a living. I'm a part time FOREX trader.

Happened today that I was at home and I saw price saying "Don't let me go".

And I thought, let me give a hint to CatFX50 followers.

bugkeab:
Nina, How you predic those target ???

Can you teach us ? How to know what price lavel is

the key to predic the trend ? Are you using MA or pivot or ... ? I think it can improve my entry , exit of Cat50 system.

Hi, Bugkeab!!

I use a lot of things to find that "magic" levels. A lot of things. There are two kinds of levels: Nina's levels and CatFX2 levels.

CatFX2 is another system that I have developed. Nina's levels, CatFX2 and CatFX50 make a very solid and profitable system.

I'm not ready to unveil all that. Meanwhile, I'd try to pop up when I think there is something worth to say.

nina:
Hi, Bugkeab!!

I use a lot of things to find that "magic" levels. A lot of things. There are two kinds of levels: Nina's levels and CatFX2 levels.

CatFX2 is another system that I have developed. Nina's levels, CatFX2 and CatFX50 make a very solid and profitable system.

I'm not ready to unveil all that. Meanwhile, I'd try to pop up when I think there is something worth to say.

Nina,

Thank you for your explaination, Do you combine 3 systems review before trade ? I can't find Nina's levels, CatFX2 info. in this forum.

Hope someday you can unveil some info. or pictures of Nina's levels, CatFX2 or unveil steps (rules) of your trading stye.

bugkeab:
Nina,

Thank you for your explaination, Do you combine 3 systems review before trade ? I can't find Nina's levels, CatFX2 info. in this forum.

Hope someday you can unveil some info. or pictures of Nina's levels, CatFX2 or unveil steps (rules) of your trading stye.

We all hope that hehehehe...!!!

bugkeab:
Nina,

Hi!

Bugkeab, today has been an easy day to trade. I think all of us have made money. All systems have given pips today and if there is a system out there that has not, throw it away. Cable has gone down 268 pips.

CatFX50 sell signal on GBPUSD was at 1,9702, better at 1,9696 (11:00cet). It made a low at 1,9482. + 214 pips.

CatFX2 shorted earlier at 1,9723 with an exit at 1,9498. + 225 pips.

I've made +453 pips today. I have been trading with a friend of mine, a well known mate here in the forum. Of course, as you can imagine, I have bought USDCHF too and I have sold EURUSD.

A key zone now on cable is this one: 1,9578-1,9592. If it can not break it and hold above, we'll see 1,9462 printed.

And, of course, if we want $ up, USDCHF must hold above 1,2273.

Good morning, mates!!

From IFR Forex Watch:

"...EURUSD might stay between 1,3100-1,3300 until the US payroll data is released on Friday. There are stops below 1,3140, but central bank bids are expected to emerge around 1,3100. There is talk that a central bank was on the offer ahead of 1,3300 so it will take something special to push the EURUSD in either direction in the immediate-term at least".

more more pips today, i couldn't say anything more except very2 happy, coz got consistent profit...., i'm so excited just few days my last equities just returned....Thx God and for all my friens here

come on guys..do not stop to learn....always be smart, $$$ will wait for you there.

have a nice pips