CatFx50 - page 31

Hi Nina;

The lost trades are in Cable:

Look atached image:

Saludos

Files:
cable.gif  15 kb

Interbank shows only one entry on Cable at 9:00 which probaly would be a lost depending on your stop.

You have to look also on the EUR/USD pair a valid CatFX50 cross happened at 7:00 at 1.2125 and bottom out at about 9:00 at 1.2065.

Both currencies move more or less in tandem and USD/CHF opp.

I traded this morning the EUR/USD pair and watched the GBP/USD pair for another trade, after seeing a 60+ pip move on EUR/USD I decided against a trade on GBP/USD.

Thanks Nina for your thread, it's by far the most simple thing wish you lot's of pips in your account and thanks for sharing.

Stephan

P.S. Reading the article about MM you might want to check your firm out here: http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/

Files:

shausmann:
Interbank shows only one entry on Cable at 9:00 which probaly would be a lost depending on your stop.

You have to look also on the EUR/USD pair a valid CatFX50 cross happened at 7:00 at 1.2125 and bottom out at about 9:00 at 1.2065.

Both currencies move more or less in tandem and USD/CHF opp.

I traded this morning the EUR/USD pair and watched the GBP/USD pair for another trade, after seeing a 60+ pip move on EUR/USD I decided against a trade on GBP/USD.

Thanks Nina for your thread, it's by far the most simple thing wish you lot's of pips in your account and thanks for sharing.

Stephan

P.S. Reading the article about MM you might want to check your firm out here: http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/

Hi, Stephan!

I appreciate your kindly words.

Today's trades according to North Finance:

EURUSD, sold at 1.2128 (08:00CET). Made a low at 1.2063. +65 pips.

USDCHF, bought at 1.2733 (08:30CET). Made a high at 1.2783. +50 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7656 (10:00CET). Made a low at 1.7625. +31 pips*.

(*) As you know, I use a s/l of 34 pips just in case. Once StepMA_Stoch crossed down, yellow line has kept below blue one. So no open bar above EMA50 has been validated by StepMA_Stoch.

Stephen:

That was smart. You should have looked at EURGBP too. It was breaking support.

Files:

Good evening,

why I cannot attach a EMA 50 on the window of the INDinverse indicator. I can make this handling but the EMA do not please place itself above?? Would somebody know why?

BrunoFX:
Good evening, why I cannot attach a EMA 50 on the window of the INDinverse indicator. I can make this handling but the EMA do not please place itself above?? Would somebody know why?

Hi BrunoFX,

please go back to thread #193 to #200 it is explained there.

Stephan

BrunoFX:
Good evening, why I cannot attach a EMA 50 on the window of the INDinverse indicator. I can make this handling but the EMA do not please place itself above?? Would somebody know why?

Do the following:

1. Delete INDinv

2. Reinsert INDinv

3. Drag MOVING AVERAGE from Indicators not from Custom Indicators folder across the INDinv window. Drop it.

4. In the parameter screen open up apply to. select previous indicators data. close.

5. moving average should show up

subsecond:
Do the following:

1. Delete INDinv

2. Reinsert INDinv

3. Drag MOVING AVERAGE from Indicators (not from Custom Indicators folder) across the INDinv window. Drop it.

4. In the parameter screen open up apply to. select previous indicators data. close.

5. moving average should show up

This abovementioned method certainly works

Did anybody take the USD/JPY trade earlier?

@BrunoFX

you have GREAT avatar

--

THX Master