I think whenever Open price is blow EMA50 and close price

is above that the cross is true.

m217irr
nina:
Hi!

According to Newdigital suggestions, I post the rules of this easy system:

. TF30

. EMA50

. StepMA_Stoch indicator (default values).

. We buy or sell at the opening of new bar after price has crossed EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch validates the cross. So, if it is a sell, yellow line must be under blue one and viceversa. Signals are better if StepMA_Stoch and price with EMA50 cross at the same time.

PD:

We have another indicator to validate the cross. It is Inverseind. Look at it.

You'll find main thread here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

Nina

Hi Kalenzo and 217irr,

please read the original thread from Nina for rules.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173336

m217irr:
but i see in back data in history of course in fibo group broker whenever open price and close price is such and also with stepma cross simultaneous,the trade has been successful ,

Ok so U say - look only on price M30 - EMA(50) and stoch - and for buy be sure that last open price is above EMA and open is less than close - then chceck stepstoch if it cross and if it is jump into a long trade ? Right?

And opposite for short?

BTW do u think we can use stooch for exit like this:

Wen stoch croses signal and the cross is < 20 lvl it's signal to close short and oposite for long. What do u think?

Kalenzo:
Well, i'm not sure if that is the rule of the system.

but i see in back data in history of course in fibo group broker whenever open price and close price is such and also with stepma cross simultaneous,the trade has been successful ,

hey guys i write and change an EA according this logic, can someone do forward test, i attach that. the EA is trading between 7 to 17 GMT ,you can change it

m217irr

Files:

m217irr:

hey guys i write and change an EA according this logic, can someone do forward test, i attach that. the EA is trading between 7 to 17 GMT ,you can change it

m217irr

Like the EA, what about take profit

SteveFareast:
Hello, Nina. Thank you for your practical thread. I'm a newbie from china, and i started focusing on the thread when i registered a couple days before. Trading on North Finance just as you do, I care to find some steady way to earn 10-20 pips a day with minimum risk, say, 10 pips loss in a week. I'm using EMA50, StepMA, Hull's MA on TF30/TF15 chart. A question, How can we filter out those without any obvious trend? You know sometime EMA gets losed in the bush and StepMA keeps flip/flop. I need all your help to build up my confidence in the risky market. I met a margin call so far. Fortunately it's not so much.

Well, you have your pips today. Haven't you?

Nina

Hi Nina

please post last version of EA your system and which time frame u use?

thx kaveh

kaveh:
Hi Nina

please post last version of EA your system and which time frame u use?

thx kaveh

Hi, Kaveh!

I do not use any EA. I trade manually.

Hi, I'm throwing this out to the group for discussion and evaluation. This 30min chart has 3 ema's on it.

1) 50 ema of Close

2) 50 ema of High

3) 50 ema of Low

see what you think

Files:

Hi, mates!!

Today's recap so far (18:25CET):

EURUSD, bought at 1.2077 (13:00CET). Made a high at 1.2143. +66 pips.

USDCHF, sold at 1.2793 (13:30CET). Made a low at 1.2716. +77 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7614 (17:30CET). Made a high at 1.7667. +53pips.

TOTAL= +196 pips.

For the week = +415pips.[/B]

Nina

billm:
Hi, I'm throwing this out to the group for discussion and evaluation. This 30min chart has 3 ema's on it.

1) 50 ema of Close

2) 50 ema of High

3) 50 ema of Low

see what you think

I like it. Follow the same rules except buy above high and sell below low. Cool Nice idea. Oh by the way Nina You are my Hero!