CatFx50 - page 230

harold4x:
i have been trading the cat since january with great success i dont see why the need to start changing indicators thats not tweaking thats changing tweaking is adding a filter here or there and adding exit strategies i have attached 2 charts 1 showing level 1 and level 2 type trades there hasnt been many level 1 trades this moth during the right hours of trading but a lot of level 2 i use ninas stepma stoc with arrows showing cross and histo bars to see if the level 4 has been breeched i also have 100 and 200 ema for s/r also triggerline indicator and murry math levels as exit tools if you need any explanation just ask the goal is that we all become better traders and make money we must trade the system not follow IT

Harold, I support you wholeheartedly in this one! I see there is an "improved" Hist_StepMA on the way, but this far we are just finetuning, what is a major "breakthrough" for most. Please, may I have your StepMA_Stoch with arrows please? Good trading to all.

Sorry, I found it afterwards, thanks.

Interesting action on the EUR / USD.......

kippax:
Hi,

Try to edit the MAX Moving Average (open it in Meta Editor), search for "Print (cnt);" command, and comment out (put // in front of that statement).

Anyway the attached indicator is the same MAX Moving Average without the print command.

-budi-

Hi!

Thanks a lot Kippax!

Nina

Hi,

cable with up signals

but euro and usd/chf not,

so i think perhaps a little bit risky the cable signals.

using northfinance, i forgot.

5 minutes to go for new us economic data

new home sales.

so watch carefully for market reaction.

very nice move

ema 120 reached (cable).

so let's see what will happen

well i am still using and will continue to use the same indicators as i have posted if it aint broke dont fix it i entered gbp/usd 7372 and made my 34 with relative ease a perfect level 1 trade nina step stoc with arrow histo bars above 4 level triggerline blue etc