CatFx50 - page 102

nina:
Hi!

Look at picture.

Nina

Hi Nina,

the "0_NinaX" is only show signals arrows if StepMa cross and MA50 is inside bar body = [Close,Open],i just don't undrestand how should i look at MA50 - after StepMa cross,how many bars to look after StepMA cross if the cross is didn't happend at same time.

iGoR:
Shadowwz,

There is a problem with the indicators in your last posting. After downloading in the indicator folder and restarting it was not possible to restart MT4.0 again..every time I tryed to start MT4.0 it crashed...after deleeting the 2 files the problem was solved... (I'm working with the MT4.0 Alpari)

iGoR

Hi iGoR,

sorry , "aNina" use "0_IndInverse" indicator,attached.

Files:

khp041000:
It will not work for me either. MT4 will load, but it will not execute the EA, and of course, won't tell me why not (it's like working with a mac, it tells you something's wrong, but won't tell you what so you can't fix it). Any ideas? I've tried reinstalling MT4 and it is fully updated. Lest I forget, I must say Nina, congratulations on a wonderful system. It has finally inspired the confidence and discipline in me that I lacked to be a successful trader! Keep up the good work, all!

Hi khp041000,

i didn't posted here any EA,only indicators.

ShadowWz:
no,but you can simply check this - the indicator has "from" parametr,play with it - it from where the indicator will start,(calculation are from left to right).

please see the picture.

* in perious my post to you i was wrong there was cross MA50 with StepMA,but i don't understand why the indicator "missed" the signal.(in my screenshot you will see the signal,but there is no signal to previous StepMa cross as at you picture - why different brokers behave differntly ?)

Hi!

They have such a mess cause this business is a pirates world.

Nina

ShadowWz:

Let me remind the following to you:

A.- Cross of EMA50 and cross of StepMA_Stoch MUST match to take a trade.

B.- We can have an opening bar after a cross -let's say, up- above EMA50 but, if yellow line is below blue one, we should not take this trade.

C.- The best trades are when EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch cross together.

D.- We need to wait for the opening of new bar after a cross.

E.- When we have yellow line above blue one, the market TF30 is bullish and, when we have it below, the market is bearish. The same if we have price above or below EMA50. If they do not match, the market is "fool".

F.- When opening of new bar with everything set is 20 pips above/below EMA50, the trade is riskier.

G.- Make a lot of money.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Once again thank you!!! for reminding us the rules of this system, simple yet efficient.

After passing the 1000 post threshold, I predict that you will reach the 100,000 by sunday night

S.

To newbies:

We have right now this:

GBPUSD, bar 10:00cet opened below EMA50 at 1.7431. But yellow line in StepMA_Stoch is above blue one. So, WE DO NOT GO SHORT.

Cable is in long mode from yesterday at 1.7424. MAde a high at 1.7491.

EURUSD is long from yerterday at 1.1970. Made a high at 1.2014. Today, 09:00cet bar opened below EMA50 at 1.1973 and 09:30 bar opened at 1.1962 and 10:00 bar did it at 1.1968. All of them below EMA50. But StepMA_Stoch did not validate any short yet. Market in fool mode now.

USDCHF, was a long at 1.3006. Made a high at 1.3010. Remember what I said yesterday in post 1020.

Nina

sunwest:
Hi Nina,

Once again thank you!!! for reminding us the rules of this system, simple yet efficient.

After passing the 1000 post threshold, I predict that you will reach the 100,000 by sunday night

S.

Hi, Sunwest!

I'm the first surprised here. Should have done what snake oil sellers do.

Nina

nina:
ShadowWz:

Let me remind the following to you:

A.- Cross of EMA50 and cross of StepMA_Stoch MUST match to take a trade.

B.- We can have an opening bar after a cross -let's say, up- above EMA50 but, if yellow line is below blue one, we should not take this trade.

C.- The best trades are when EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch cross together.

D.- We need to wait for the opening of new bar after a cross.

E.- When we have yellow line above blue one, the market TF30 is bullish and, when we have it below, the market is bearish. The same if we have price above or below EMA50. If they do not match, the market is "fool".

F.- When opening of new bar with everything set is 20 pips above/below EMA50, the trade is riskier.

G.- Make a lot of money.

Nina

Hi Nina,

attached new version of "0_NinaX" indicator,changes:

- renamed to "0_NinaX_0".

- tried to make it as rules described above.

- dots are added only on "strong" signals,but yet they don't always give the pips we want &).

- once arrow is placed - it's mean we can trade on the next bar near this error.

in EA always check second bar not first one,zero.

"

iCustom(NULL,period,"0_NinaX_0",PeriodWATR,Kwatr,HighLow,cbars,from,maP,3,1);

"

hope it's ok.

Cheers.

* not "near this error" , i meaned near this arrow &),sorry.

Files:
0_ninax_0.mq4  7 kb

Hi!

As you know, I do not trade USDJPY with CatFX50. But today I wish I had.

It was a sell at 118.52. Made a low so far at 117,34. +118 pips.

About USDJPY:

While above 117,28 and 116,93, its way is up. It needs to lose 116,93 if we want it down. It is mandatory. Otherwise we are going to see it at highs again.

Nina