CatFx50 - page 460

i dont look any further than the end on my nose lol trading isnt about predicting the future its to responding what is in front of you the only one who can predict the future with 100% accuracy is the LORD JESUS

Today was Canada's day -- but I remembered to look too late

USDCAD

For those of us who are still in "Daytime" at 6-7pm CST USA (23-24 GMT) --there are several meetings around this time for Japan -- these often create some decent moves on the yens and even Cable.

That's correct Harold,

I've been looking at some of the Forex news sites. A couple of days ago they predicted further EUR/USD bulls. Of course, that's not what happened.

What's your take on the next week?

moneyline

I've been plotting a trendline on USD/CHF and it seems to be on a gentle up-slope. No matter what happens, it re-establishes itself and continues up toward R1

harold4x:
i dont look any further than the end on my nose lol trading isnt about predicting the future its to responding what is in front of you the only one who can predict the future with 100% accuracy is the LORD JESUS

AMEN to that !!

Hi!!!

Congratulations to those that have not traded today so far.

If you look at USDCHF, EURUSD and EURUSD you will understand why we should keep out.

Then, of course, we can look at other pairs. I sold USDCAD and bought AUDUSD.

Made 200$ on cad and 120$ on AUD.

But I lose too and when I do it, it is because I bet.

We have now a clear range:

EURUSD: 1.2743 - 1.2804.

USDCHF: 1.2130 - 1.2210.

GBPUSD: 1.8660 - 1.8755.

EURUSD is set to keep going down while below 1.2842.

USDCHF is set to go up while above 1.2118 and down while below 1.2210.

GBPUSD is set to go down to 1.8631 while below 1.8879.

USDJPY has strong support at 111.54.

USDCAD, while below 1.1163, it is set to go to 1.1011 and 1.0979 and 1.0920.

Take care. Don't let brokers play with you.

Nina

Like yur style Harold

Hi!!!

Congratulations to those that have not traded today so far.

If you look at USDCHF, EURUSD and EURUSD you will understand why we should keep out.

Then, of course, we can look at other pairs. I sold USDCAD and bought AUDUSD.

Made 200$ on cad and 120$ on AUD.

But I lose too and when I do it, it is because I bet.

We have now a clear range:

EURUSD: 1.2743 - 1.2804.

USDCHF: 1.2130 - 1.2210.

GBPUSD: 1.8660 - 1.8755.

EURUSD is set to keep going down while below 1.2842.

USDCHF is set to go up while above 1.2118 and down while below 1.2210.

GBPUSD is set to go down to 1.8631 while below 1.8879.

USDJPY has strong support at 111.54.

USDCAD, while below 1.1163, it is set to go to 1.1011 and 1.0979 and 1.0920.

Take care. Don't let brokers play with you.

Nina

What's a great advice. For me it is too late. because I could not log in to this site earlier. Could have save me some pips. oh well, lose today gain tomorrow. good luck to all. May the PIPS be with you. lol

1 pip spread on forex majors

Hey maties, if you spreadtrade (tax free gains) I have info on a new company who is providing us with 1pip spreads on the forex majors. It's not a one off, so I've been told by the representative. They intend keeping the spreads as low as that. I am in the process of opening an account with them myself. I know of others, who are reputable traders who have are done the same. The company is UK based. I am not getting any remuneration for this. I just think it might be useful to you all if you do any spreadtrading.

Nina, did you know that EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF would be choppy and that USDCAD and AUDUSD wouldn't be before the data? If so, how did you know?

I only traded GBPUSD today where I was up after each news release, but got stopped out at 0 and didn't take my gains because I was hoping for a breakout. At the least today proved to me that the pivots really do work very well! We'll need stronger news to break the ranges.

Dave1:
Hey maties, if you spreadtrade (tax free gains) I have info on a new company who is providing us with 1pip spreads on the forex majors. It's not a one off, so I've been told by the representative. They intend keeping the spreads as low as that. I am in the process of opening an account with them myself. I know of others, who are reputable traders who have are done the same. The company is UK based. I am not getting any remuneration for this. I just think it might be useful to you all if you do any spreadtrading.

Hi dave,

I would be interested in this company. I'm currently with ig index.

Jim (Derby)