CatFx50 - page 99

Congratulations of my share too...

Zendo:
USA Session i would say 8:00 am to 4:00 /5: pm New York time

European 07:00 am to 17: pm GMT

The PM Time in the USA Session can be very slowly.

hi Zendo,

Your exit strategy is very impressive. and what's your initial stop loss?

Thanks.

jly

Where is our heroine Nina? Yesterday I lost some money on EURUSD because it's was so choppy. Today there was a very good entry at 118.08 for USDJPY but I couldn't get up so early so I missed it. How about you guys?

i took jpy and swiss, but i was not sure about euro. In swiss i got only the first move to fibo .38 then moved sl to breakeven, so could not get the rest of the move. Anyone could update us with today´s entries?

jly77:
hi Zendo,

Your exit strategy is very impressive. and what's your initial stop loss?

Thanks.

jly

Two possibilities: First: stop is the other fibolevel (-21 or -38)

Second: New signal. Lets say your longsigal is a loser, take the shortsignal - most of the time it will be honor.

You can take what ever comes first.

GOOODDDDD Moooorning, mates!!!!

I'm back.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Congratulations!!!

Can you please post CatFx50 that you curently use because one I have don't show signals anymore. And please can you reply to my previous post about IND?

Thanks

Zendo:
Two possibilities: First: stop is the other fibolevel (-21 or -38)

Second: New signal. Lets say your longsigal is a loser, take the shortsignal - most of the time it will be honor.

You can take what ever comes first.

hi Zendo,

thanks for reply.

jly

tomsd:
Please explain me about IND Inverse. I think I missed something and can't find relaed post about it. Why we use this indicator and what does it show?

Hi, Tomsd!

IND is more sensible. I brought it here cause StepMA_Stoch has a lot of bad issues related to brokers' data feed.

IND goes earlier. So, you can get ready if you wanna trade what you see.

Nina

Hello Nina,

Yes I confirm that IND is very reactive and even if it is in front of StepMA_Stoch, it is necessary to wait a little for confirming the crossing well.