CatFx50 - page 595

nina:
Hi,

It is well known, Linuxser, that EW followers change their wave counts as many times as they are wrong. When they do not know what to do they say: no clear wave count or they label waves with X and Y and some with Z too.

That's why I said they could possibly need the Chinese alphabet with this fu..... market.

Nina

EW: Elliot Wave :P.

Definetely I have a slow day.

about my last post for usdchf data problem :

i erased problematic candles and it was ok but when i restart my platform there it goes again,it retreve bad data from neuimex server

since i dont have live account with them i cant ask for help so only solution is to erase those bad candles every time we start mt4.....

Nina,your system is very good but dont underestimate EW as they use fibonaci also.most of the time on the market EW works good,problem is trending conditions but we all should use what ever suit our trading aproach

for me,i still mix up styles....

deepdrunk:
about my last post for usdchf data problem :

i erased problematic candles and it was ok but when i restart my platform there it goes again,it retreve bad data from neuimex server

since i dont have live account with them i cant ask for help so only solution is to erase those bad candles every time we start mt4.....

Nina,your system is very good but dont underestimate EW as they use fibonaci also.most of the time on the market EW works good,problem is trending conditions but we all should use what ever suit our trading aproach

for me,i still mix up styles....

Hi!

What you say about Neuimex USDCHF chart is a pity, cause I thought we had solved the problem .

About EW, I do not underestimate it; I just say you are going to quit trading if you follow it. If you trade EW, you'd better use wide stops.

I use fibos too and I'm not an EW trader. I used to be though.

Nina

Hi!

Recap at 15:47cet:

Level 4 buy on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,2833. (Remember our strong resistance at 1,2842). It made a high so far at 1,2840. a lost of -34 pips.

Level 4 sell on USDCHF (08:30cet) @ 1,2309. It made a low so far at 1,2293. Minimum of 15 pips or stop at b/e.

Level 4 buy on GBPUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,8996. It made a high so far at 1,9030.

+34 pips.

Total = 0 or +15 pips.

Nina

Hi!

We've already seen what kind of market we are trading nowadays.

Very bad US data and we have EURUSD down so far. Nice.

According to FX Engines, Consumer Confidence has a rating of 5 star, the maximum.

The quality of the trades is 88%

True Spikes: 69%

Reversals: 13%

Average High: 57 pips.

Well, August, August... my friends.

Nina

Hi!

After the US data, we got new signals:

EURUSD, level 1 sell (16:30cet) @ 1,2761. Low so far 1,2750.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (16:30cet) @ 1,2366. High so far 1,2379.

GBPUSD. level 1 sell (16:30cet) @ 1,8947. Low so far 1,8912.

Except cable, the entry on the other two majors was too far away from EMA50.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

We've already seen what kind of market we are trading nowadays.

Very bad US data and we have EURUSD down so far. Nice.

According to FX Engines, Consumer Confidence has a rating of 5 star, the maximum.

The quality of the trades is 88%

True Spikes: 69%

Reversals: 13%

Average High: 57 pips.

Well, August, August... my friends.

Nina

are u a news trader or a technical trader ?

EURUSD was overbought, GBPUSD was extremely overbought, time for for them to have some rest

ziko123:
are u a news trader or a technical trader ? EURUSD was overbought, GBPUSD was extremely overbought, time for for them to have some rest

Hi, Ziko!

Read this and then we talk about overbought and oversold.

Dollar Rebounds on Higher Inflation Expectation

Despite worse than expected consumer confidence, dollar rebound strongly in US session on increasing inflation expectation. Conference Board Consumer Confidence fell to 99.6, a nine-month low in Aug, much worse than expectation of a drop from 106.5 to 103.5. Prior reading was revised up to 107.0. However,. expectations for the inflation rate 12 months from now rose to 5.5% from 5.1%, slightly below this year's high of 5.6%. Focus now turns to FOMC Minutes.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Ziko!

Read this and then we talk about overbought and oversold.

Dollar Rebounds on Higher Inflation Expectation

Despite worse than expected consumer confidence, dollar rebound strongly in US session on increasing inflation expectation. Conference Board Consumer Confidence fell to 99.6, a nine-month low in Aug, much worse than expectation of a drop from 106.5 to 103.5. Prior reading was revised up to 107.0. However,. expectations for the inflation rate 12 months from now rose to 5.5% from 5.1%, slightly below this year's high of 5.6%. Focus now turns to FOMC Minutes.

Nina

u had a 150 pip move on GBPUSD from friday close on no news, what did u expect the consumer confidence will do to GBPUSD, another 100 pips up ??