CatFx50 - page 592

Hi!

Some must know already US data or it is a trap. Take care. USDCHF has not crossed EMA120 down clearly yet. Data in 3 minutes.

Nina

Hi!

They knew the data beforehand and now we'll see what's going on, because they could have sold at the highs of the day.

I placed an entry buy before the release on EURUSD and closed it with + 3 pips.

I do not like what's going on here right now. Closed my half cable long at 1,8988.

I have any trade on now.

Nina

kohzadi:
And second version

Hi!!

Well, I see differences between Histo and StepConfirmation. Some signals look better and some do not.

It should be tested for a long time.

Nina

Hi!

As you all know, all of us are looking at 1,2780 on EURUSD. This is the last support. If it breaks it, it could give nice pips or it could be just another trap.

This is the game. EURUSD could not close (hourly) above 1,2942 and we are down again. Let's see, if it is the case, what happens if it breaks 1,2780.

Nina

alot of rumors going on in the market; and next week with the UN security deadline to Iran at the end of next week well i dont know but for daytraders market will probably stay very confusing. Good trading all

sailor

Question

nina:
Hi, Zed!

No problem.

Nina

Thanx !

Good luck !

latest setup

can anyone post the last chart setup and indicators?

thanks,

nnjeim:
can anyone post the last chart setup and indicators? thanks,

Hi, Nnjeim,

We have not made any changes. You have all on post 1.

Nina

nina:
Good morning, traders!!

Again, sorry, I do not like the market. People still on vacation. Sharks and brokers do their feast. You can make money, sure, but I do not like how things are going. It's only my opinion.

EURUSD keeps holding below 1,2842, so the pair is bearish. We have IFO in 45 minutes. A bad number could send the pair to 1,2720-1,2691-1,2680-1,2658. A good number could take it to above 1,2842 again. I do not know. I do not bet. A good number will find the market short and it could be more worthy. But here we play what the big boys let us do and not what we think. FOREX is their music.

A few words about cable: while above 1,8879 (hourly close), its way is up. Below that level, it is set to go to last lows and 1,8777 to 1,8631.

We could be sentenced to see continued choppy markets for I do not know how long.

Take care and good luck.

Nina

Good morning and GOOOOOOOOD Luck

A good number will find the market short and it could be more worthy. But here we play what the big boys let us do and not what we think. FOREX is their music.

A few words about cable: while above 1,8879 (hourly close), its way is up. Below that level, it is set to go to last lows and 1,8777 to 1,8631.

Hi!

Well, we've seen it. GBPUSD has made a low at 1,8873.

Nina