CatFx50 - page 594

Thank you

Nina,

Thank you for such a simple and easy system.

nina:
Hi!

UPDATE 11-06-06:

Let's see if with the document attached we avoid the same questions each time a new viewer pops up.

Validated indicators posted too.

The right camarilla is camarilladt7v1. I attach a screenshot for settings (cet time). All the othe tabs should be set to false.

Nina

Hi!

Interesting week ahead.

Today's signals so far:

Level 4 buy on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,2805.

Level 4 buy on GBPUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,8921.

Level 4 sell on USDCHF (09:00cet) @ 1,2350.

UK Bank Holiday.

Nina

Hi!

Recap @ 13:45cet:

Level 4 buy on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,2805. 16 pips so far.

Level 4 buy on GBPUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,8921. 42 pips so far.

Level 4 sell on USDCHF (09:00cet) @ 1,2350. 25 pips so far.

Total: + 83 pips.

Nina

Hi!

Recap @ 16:00cet:

Level 4 buy on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,2805. It has made a high @ 1,2821 so far. +16 pips.

Level 4 buy on GBPUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,8921. It has made a high @ 1,8992 so far. +71 pips.

Level 4 sell on USDCHF (09:00cet) @ 1,2350. It has made a low @ 1,2325 so far. +25 pips.

Total: + 112 pips.

Nina

Nina

thanks for the great job you have done

keep de good work

to69

usdchf problem

hi Nina and all others,

i also have a problem with neuimex USDCHF data feed last week and i would like to know what did you do to fix the charts.Leaving the charts like this can cose some indicators to get wrong calculation from those spikes in.

Any sugestions ?Alpari data maybe ?

p.s. i posted here as many on this forum agreed to use neuimex

...summer is over, hope we will get some good trades soon

about my last post :

i tried to fix the usdchf problem thrue 'tools,history center-edit' and it did not work; for some reason mt4 can't save changed data this way so i simply deleted problematic candles in al timeframes in same meny (history center) and now chart is ok and indicators are ok exept 1 candle is missing in 30 min chart

wonder how we can let EA to autotrade in data feed like this

deepdrunk:
about my last post :

i tried to fix the usdchf problem thrue 'tools,history center-edit' and it did not work; for some reason mt4 can't save changed data this way so i simply deleted problematic candles in al timeframes in same meny (history center) and now chart is ok and indicators are ok exept 1 candle is missing in 30 min chart

wonder how we can let EA to autotrade in data feed like this

Hi!

I phoned them last week. They told me they would solve it the same day. They did not do anything.

You know, Deepdrunk, I have a feeling sometimes that the majority of MT4 brokers are like bucket shops.

I did the same than you and now my charts are ok.

Yes, you are right: market is tough nowadays. It is August.

Nina

Hi!

Recap @ 09:35cet:

Level 4 buy on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,2833. (Remember our strong resistance at 1,2842). It made a high so far at 1,2840.

Level 4 sell on USDCHF (08:30cet) @ 1,2309. It made a low so far at 1,2293.

Level 4 buy on GBPUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,8996. It made a high so far at 1,9029.

Market is very tough: choppy, tricky and very dangerous.

We are waiting for big news to quit this deadly range. Look at EW threads: they have finished all the letters of our alphabet. They are trying to adapt the Chinese one now: there are more letters.

Take care and, if you trade, do it with less money than you normally do unless you see here a big, big rush.

Nina