CatFx50 - page 308

Yes thats right Mibl, just as effective, not really that much difference just depends on what you like to use.

Harolds has kept me out of a couple of iffy signals recently although you have to make sure you have the right datafeed.

reemul99:
Having doubts about this system.....

Hi reemul99,

I can understand your doubts. Catfx50 is no wonder land - but it created many times good entries. However it is not easy to turn the resulting pips into a positive balance on your account - you must get/achieve the skills of a trader.

The difficulty for the trader is to get a realtime answer for the following question at the time when a signal occurs: When should I follow the system's signals and when should I let influence discretion my trading?

We always stuck between a rock and a hard place: When we do not follow the signal blindly because of another decision from outside the system and the signal was profitable => others will say: "Discipline, focus ....". If the signal is not profitable and you had traded it - others will say: "You have had to take a look at ....". Yes - that's life and the difficulty in trading!

If you want to find a reason not to trade - you'll find one at any time at any system.

From your question about what a bullflag is - I interpret that you are new in trading (that's only my interpretation - I do not know if I am right) and not very familiar with technical analysis.

I would give you and others (who are perhaps new in trading) the advice, read some books about technical analysis (f.e. John Murphy, Steve Nison, ...) and try to find out why sometimes the markets behave very well about this and sometimes not.

But be aware at all time - everything we do here with catfx, with technical analysis or any other approach is to try to predict the future - that is impossible. We only can use these tools to get a picture about the probalility of if the markets go in the aspired direction.

mibl

PS: If trading would give so easy profits would becoming a trader...

Trading

I can only agree with you on this. Over the past two years, I have tried different systems trying to make some money. Infact I spent thousands on One system.

After all the systems and reading and learning I feel the Catfx system is by far the best. It is comprised of sound rules.

Even though the system provides profitable results. Everyone has a trading style.

I have developed mine and you have developed yours. I have been watching this forum for sometime but never contributed.

I really think this forum has many knowlegable members who truly share there resources.

I have to say thanks. Especially, to Nina for developing the strategy.

To those new at Forex. Be Careful. Do many demo accounts until you are SURE that you have a good system to generate revenue. Otherwise, I will give you my Paypal account if you wish to through your money away.

Thank you to all of the many members that have contributed to this forum to make it a sound system.

Darren

I can understand your doubts. Catfx50 is no wonder land - but it created many times good entries. However it is not easy to turn the resulting pips into a positive balance on your account - you must get/achieve the skills of a trader.

The difficulty for the trader is to get a realtime answer for the following question at the time when a signal occurs: When should I follow the system's signals and when should I let influence discretion my trading?

We always stuck between a rock and a hard place: When we do not follow the signal blindly because of another decision from outside the system and the signal was profitable => others will say: "Discipline, focus ....". If the signal is not profitable and you had traded it - others will say: "You have had to take a look at ....". Yes - that's life and the difficulty in trading!

If you want to find a reason not to trade - you'll find one at any time at any system.

From your question about what a bullflag is - I interpret that you are new in trading (that's only my interpretation - I do not know if I am right) and not very familiar with technical analysis.

I would give you and others (who are perhaps new in trading) the advice, read some books about technical analysis (f.e. John Murphy, Steve Nison, ...) and try to find out why sometimes the markets behave very well about this and sometimes not.

But be aware at all time - everything we do here with catfx, with technical analysis or any other approach is to try to predict the future - that is impossible. We only can use these tools to get a picture about the probalility of if the markets go in the aspired direction.

mibl

PS: If trading would give so easy profits would becoming a trader...

Never trade with money which you need to make a living *** I trade with my money based on my decisions *** Please decide for yourself.

exit point

look at hma_russian_color for exit if you got short $ this week

i put mtf(multitimeframe)hma_russian and-or normal hma_russian with 168 period setings(for 4 hours frame) on my 30 min chart and this look as good exit point and maybe for reverse(not cat system)

Sharp orange line is mtf version of 4 hour hma and smooted one is normal version with 168 (4 hours) period ...normal hma is 21 period so for 4 hours to get on 30 minutes chart just multiply 21 *8 (4h/30min)+168

hi deep drunk you have a lot of indicators up there remember the more indicators the more confusion let me say this about indicators thats what they are they are giving us an indication of where market is going there is no abbra cadabra with them if you can be right 60% of the time and you look to get 20 pips with stop of 20 pips after 100 trades you would be up 20 trades of 20 pips or 400 pips now that might not seem a lot to you but trading is a marathon not a sprint since i started to be a money manager i look to make 5% a month over the long haul i will have a future if you are looking to become a full time trader you must take this approach or you will lose all your money

possible euro signal coming up at close of 1430 candle

Possible Signal

Hi all

Harold there is a possible long Signal on the USD/CHF right?

Angel

possible CHF - long, EUR - short

PS: EUR has yearly high.

sell on EUR/USD - 13:00gmt candle start @1.2310

chf closed to far from 50 ema