CatFx50 - page 302

ok i see level 4 as a break threw of high/low but what is level3?

harold4x:
ok i see level 4 as a break threw of high/low but what is level3?

Harold,

You are senior here. You should know that.

Go here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

All these trades besides the standard ones are riskier, but I bring them up just to let people to take more pips out of CatFX50.

Nina

i cant figure out what you mean by level 3 i have looked at charts and dont know what you mean by level 3

If the price is above the MA, but the stepstoch is red, then it turns green (confirming bullish bias), you have a level 3 buy signal.

hi chatterhand you wont need histo bars its the same as nina step stoc only with bars that is the first of the 3 step stocs i put on chart

Finally could close my trade:

Entry long euro at 1.2129, first exit using HMA 20 half closed at 1.2184, second half closed when histogram showed first red candle at 1.2246, great move, what do you guys think of this exit method? do you have any idea how to improve it? so far this is my best way to exit.

catfx50 indicators

hola nina and everyone -

i have spent the entire day reading the whole thread and the work is awesome and mucho appreciated... i have installed the indicators, but things do not look quite right.. also, i have several versions of indicators...

can someone please point me in the direction of the latest and greatest indicators? also, i am looking to install the least number of indicators to follow the catfx50 fully... do i accept all of the default settings, or what should i use?

any help here would be so very much appreciated. again - i have done my dd and read entire thread - awesome stuff. i just want to ensure that i have everything correct before i fund my acct. also, i have already been trading other systems for 18 mos....

at a minimum, i know i need to have a ema 50 cross combined with the stoc plugin cross, what else?

how would this system work on a 5, 10 or 15min tf?

thanks again guys your all awesome - best thread EVER!

take care and god bless

Hi,

Go to post number 38 in the CatFX50 Indicators section. You will see a basic CatFX50 with all the settings.

moneyline

post 38

i was under the impression that the settings and indicators have changed substantially since post 38??? are they still the same?

thanks so much for your help and prompt response