CatFx50 - page 313

OK folks, here comes the E-12 Consumer Price Index at 2 AM (Pacific), marked red on the FF calendar.

Hang on to your hats!

moneyline

WOW...did you guys catch that sellout on the GBP?

Amazing!

Love the volatility of the GBP...I hope you guys straddled that one!

moneyline

nina:
Hi,

Yes, it is right. And it does not look nice. We have cable data in 30 minutes.

As said, cable is the strongest and USDCHF topped with its EMA120. Its up trend is impressive.

You can wait now for you 34 pips s/l to be hit, close it right away or wait for news.

Nina

Hi!

Our stop of 34 pips was not hit. And now it has made a low at 1.7819. That is 51 pips.

Now, I can say that I did not take that sell signal. I did take the second one at 1.7842. Closed 3/4 at 1.7822. The rest at b/e now.

Nina

Yeah Nina, the E-12 Consumer Price Index seems to be neutral for the EURO/USD and showing weakness with the GBP.

Very tasty! Just love the volatility of that GBP! Yum, yum!

moneyline

PS: I'm gonna cash in and collect my pips. Furthermore, I'll be able to go to bed at a decent time!

See you folks tomorrow!

Unfortunately, I lost all trades coz close it early . At least I gained experience about this system.

Thanks,

Avici

Hi all,

Just a general question that I hope someone can answer,

In strategyBuilder when you go to Tools ..History centre you can export any pairs ohlc to an excel spreadsheet, does anyone know if you can do the same thing for indicator levels.

Nice GBP trade by the way, question for all, in general should we care about most data releases or should we just follow the system as the charts dictate, obviously very large releases like NFP will be a different story.

As I check through old charts and see the Nina moves I don't look back and say "that candle was CPI" or whatever, I just see that we had a Nina signal to sell and the price fell.

rollingstone:
Hi all,

Just a general question that I hope someone can answer,

In strategyBuilder when you go to Tools ..History centre you can export any pairs ohlc to an excel spreadsheet, does anyone know if you can do the same thing for indicator levels.

Nice GBP trade by the way, question for all, in general should we care about most data releases or should we just follow the system as the charts dictate, obviously very large releases like NFP will be a different story.

As I check through old charts and see the Nina moves I don't look back and say "that candle was CPI" or whatever, I just see that we had a Nina signal to sell and the price fell.

Hi!

We do not trade CatFX50 blindly. Hence, we ought to be careful with data.

A little fun for the brave:

http://dingo.care-mail.com/cards/flash/5407/ilikeyou.swf

Nina

Thanks Nina,

So with the GBP trade that just happened would you have closed the trade before the UK CPI data release, or would you maybe have closed half and moved stop on 2nd half.

rollingstone:
Thanks Nina, So with the GBP trade that just happened would you have closed the trade before the UK CPI data release, or would you maybe have closed half and moved stop on 2nd half.

Hi!

That cable sell signal was not good. It went 33 pips against the sell. Then it went down with fury cause data. I did not sell it, as said. I did it after data. If you wait to be -33, why do not wait for data?

Now, lets say we are + 20 before data, ok?, then common sense says you should protect at b/e or + a few pips or close some.

Nina

Thanks Nina,

Much appreciated.