CatFx50 - page 315

harold4x:
hi kaylaw remember ema s are moving trendlines so i use them as such for support and resistence as you saw today a regular trendline and 100 ema were together forming strong support thats why i closed my trade also i exited long at 2373 last high for a 40 pip gain to go with 13 so 53 today not bad pick your spots you dont have to trade every signal or multible currencies at the same time i personally only trade euro/usd and gbp/usd usually 1 at a time sometimes both if they are in unison with signals happening at same time folks you have to use full ta along with cat50 meaning draw the trendlines and find levels of support and resistence pivots points mm levels etc then trade the system its one thing to enter trade its another thing and very impotant when are you exiting hope this helps

Thanks for quick response... If I need to say this, Yourself, Mibl and Nina are very helpful here. I don't know if I'm trading Catfx or learning forex.

Not Quite Sure How Nina Uses Level 3 My Technique For Level 3 Is If 3 Steps Are Going Same Way But Price Is Pulling Back To Ema(moving Trendline) I Put Order In To Buy Or Sell Today Was A Sell On A Touch Of 50 Ema With A Trendline That Was Coming Down Showing Good Resistence To Take Trade And Exit 20 Pips Later At 100 Ema And Mm Level Name Of The Game Is Trade What You See Be Consistent And Grab At Least 20 A Day They Add Up SEE CHART

Files:
step_8.gif  29 kb

Opened some short positions on EUR +28 pips - lets see if anything else presents itself today

Hi Reemul 99 Glad To See Your Making Some Money What Were Your Reasons For Selling Euro

Hi!

If you do not make 10 pips everyday at least trading CatFX50, you have two choices:

. quit trading. ( Trading is not for you).

. quit CatFX50.

I'm serious, mates. You have here an arsenal of "LEVELS" to trade. Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4. What else do we need to make money?

Nina

harold4x:
Hi Reemul 99 Glad To See Your Making Some Money What Were Your Reasons For Selling Euro

Hi Harold4x !

Glad to see it is going better as well

opened a short on the EUR on the 12:30 GMT candle @1.2340 - was a (I Think ?) a level 2 - no cross but the open was below the 50ema and all 3 stochs were in Sell. Seemed a good plan.

ended up paying off in the end

The 1230 Candle Closed At 2323 Which Was More Than 20 Pips From 50 Ema The 1200 Candle Closed At 2347 Below 50 Ema But Middle Stoc Was Even Still Glad You Made Money

Hi,

169EMA and 1,7780 (cable) are acting as resistance zones.

So keep eyes open, what will happen. Maybe the longrun could go on next days.

For short furthermore, next zone downstairs is 1,7690 - 1,7710, if it breaks 169EMA and daylow significantly, I think.