CatFx50 - page 226

manager:
Try to look at the EMA200 sometime, it's very strong support/ resistance. That level is important when you want to re-enter the market. For example if price cross EMA50, but indicator do not confirm enter signal then you can look if there is EMA200 near. If there is then you can enter market because price will go back. To use this tactic you should follow all major currency pairs to be sure it will happen.

Thanks

Will start to have a look at the 200 ma's in different timeframes...

npj6400:
Short EUR /USD

Exited 1 contract at +10pips

Have moved stop right in to +1 on the second contract...

Indicators look all ok but raw price action not moving as expected, could be higher timeframe resistance.

Lets see what pans out...

Regards

Second contract exited at + 1 pips

Managed to protect equity and still have access to a potentially good money earning trade - so happy - another day another $ ( sorry Euro ! )

Good trading everyone.

i have a question why the euro short at 2064

npj6400:
Short EUR /USD

Exited 1 contract at +10pips

Have moved stop right in to +1 on the second contract...

Indicators look all ok but raw price action not moving as expected, could be higher timeframe resistance.

Lets see what pans out...

Regards

Hi, npj6400!

Again, better +11 at bank that at your borker's pocket.

Nina

manager:
Try to look at the EMA200 sometime, it's very strong support/ resistance. That level is important when you want to re-enter the market. For example if price cross EMA50, but indicator do not confirm enter signal then you can look if there is EMA200 near. If there is then you can enter market because price will go back. To use this tactic you should follow all major currency pairs to be sure it will happen.

Hi, Manager!

You are right. EMA200 is a strong moving average. A very strong one. I'd lie if I say that I do not look at it. 50 - 100 and 200 are the most used.

Try to look at EMA120 and you will see it works pretty well.

Nina

Problem with InterbankFx Charts

Hello all,

I am facing a problem to put Hist_StepMA_Stock_KV1_Ex_02 indicator set at 2000 bars using InterbankFx Metatrader. With InterbankFx Metatrader this indicator only works set at 1000 bars ... ...

This same indicator work well with Neuimex and NorthFinance set at 2000 bars.

My real trading account is with InterbankFx.

Can someone help me to solve this strange problem ?

Many thanks,

Pip

Pippt..i have the same problem over here in my real account with interbank..help guys if you know any answers

cementman:
Pippt..i have the same problem over here in my real account with interbank..help guys if you know any answers

Hi.

U must load more bars to history.

Try to push page up button on your chart window, till u download more data from server.

Pippt:
Hello all,

I am facing a problem to put Hist_StepMA_Stock_KV1_Ex_02 indicator set at 2000 bars using InterbankFx Metatrader. With InterbankFx Metatrader this indicator only works set at 1000 bars ... ...

This same indicator work well with Neuimex and NorthFinance set at 2000 bars.

My real trading account is with InterbankFx.

Can someone help me to solve this strange problem ?

Many thanks,

Pip

Hi Pippt,

I am also using InterbankFX, but I do not seem to have the problem you mention. I have the indicator set to count 2,000 bars. The indicator seems to work. can you be more specific about what you mean that it does not work? Does the indicator show on your chart? Or does it draw incorrectly on the screen? Maybe I do not understand what problem you are having?

questormon

Kalenzo..You're the man..thanx alot