CatFx50 - page 110

Hi nina,

thanks a lot for all your recommendations i will apply them, the account is bigger than 25k so 3 lots are easy to use, my nervousness is indeed when i use the 3 lots and do not hit at least the first level so i cannot cover my sl, because one loss means 90 pips even using it in mini is the same situation, by scaling sometimes i dont get those 90 pips in one trade, sometimes i do, but a loss hurts, lol.

thanks again my dear nina i appreciatte everything you post.

mibl:
Hi Nina,

I'm writing for the first time here - not a newbee in forex - but new in following your CatFX50 (3 weeks now). As I have been following - a very good entry strategy - thanks a lot.

I am a little bit confused about the indicators or perhaps the problems are at the data provider. I did not have these CATFX50 indications yesterday - but don't no why.

You wrote yesterday morning: USDJPY buy at 117,88

I'm wondering about your entry-levels above, because I did not see a "correct" CATFX50 signal. In my chart (attached: 30M USDJPY with StepMA_Stoch and IND Inverse) the StepMA had a crossing on friday afternoon and a possible price crossing with ema50 on friday evening 21:00, no StepMA crossing on monday.

--> Is that a valid signal yet - combined with a new price crossing on monday 9:00 (and at 5:00 during "european sleeping time")?

Or do I have a fault in my chart (normally I do not trade via MT4, so I only have there a demo account at Metaquotes for evaluation of CatFX50)?

(Hardcopy hc_073 shows the an extract of 30min chart USDJPY on 13th Feb)

You wrote yesterday morning: GBPUSD, buy at 1.7425. Made a high at 1.7439. + 14 pips.

I cannot see this in my chart, because I have no crossing in StepMA with price closing above ema 50

(Hardcopy hc_074 shows the an extract of 30min chart GBPUSD on 13th Feb)

--> where is my fault?

Thanks for help

mibl

Hi, mibl!

My trading day begins at 8:00cet.

USDJPY was a buy at 117,88 (09:00cet). Broker: Neuimex. StepMA_Stoch was in green mode since Friday, right. And since then some bars had opened below EMA50 without Step validating the cross. When this happens, we can go long when EMA50 cross and Step match again. These kind of trades are riskier though.

It happened today with USDCHF and EURUSD.

Same answer applies to cable yesterday.

Nina

cami:
Hi nina,

thanks a lot for all your recommendations i will apply them, the account is bigger than 25k so 3 lots are easy to use, my nervousness is indeed when i use the 3 lots and do not hit at least the first level so i cannot cover my sl, because one loss means 90 pips even using it in mini is the same situation, by scaling sometimes i dont get those 90 pips in one trade, sometimes i do, but a loss hurts, lol.

thanks again my dear nina i appreciatte everything you post.

Cami:

USDCHF. From entry at 1.3070, price only went against us 7 pips.

EURUSD. From entry at 1.1907, price only went against us 1 naked pip.

GBPUSD. From entry at 1.7417, price began to go down without any pip against us.

GBPUSD. From entry long at 1.7435, price went up 2 pips and then down. Lost of 18 pips. Bad trade. But then, man, what a shot down!!!

Take into account FiboPivots to scale. Lock 10 always when you are above 30 if you are confident.

Nina

Hi!

Today's recap:

USDCHF, long at 1.3070 (11:00cet). Made a high at 1.3136. (R3 at 1.3130).

+ 66pips.

EURUSD, short at 1.1907 (11:30cet). Made a low at 1.1860. (S3 at 1.1857).

+47 pips.

GBPUSD, long at 1.7421 (07:00cet). Made a high at 1.7444. +23 pips. As I say from 8:00cet to 18/19cet. Then, long at 1.7435 (08:00cet). Made a high at 1.7437. Closed and reverse at 1.7417. -18 pips.

GBPUSD, short at 1.7417 (10:30cet). Made a low at 1.7281. (S3 at 1.7329)

+ 136. (very difficult to get that 1.7417. It was news time.)

Total= +231 pips.

nina:
Hi, mibl!

My trading day begins at 8:00cet.

USDJPY was a buy at 117,88 (09:00cet). Broker: Neuimex. StepMA_Stoch was in green mode since Friday, right. And since then some bars had opened below EMA50 without Step validating the cross. When this happens, we can go long when EMA50 cross and Step match again. These kind of trades are riskier though.

It happened today with USDCHF and EURUSD.

Same answer applies to cable yesterday.

Nina

Hi Nina,

thanks for your time thinking on my problem.

So with this explanation it would be clear. I thought I had made a mistake with the indicators oder the data feed (standard Metaquotes-Server).

But so the indicators (StepMA_Stoch too) said the right things, but I had another interpretation.

Up to now I was in the assumption that the StepMA crossing must happen necessarily in the closeness (some bars) of price crossing. It is clear that these trades have a little more risk because of the non-ideal setup.

best regards

mibl

mibl:
Hi Nina,

thanks for your time thinking on my problem.

So with this explanation it would be clear. I thought I had made a mistake with the indicators oder the data feed (standard Metaquotes-Server).

But so the indicators (StepMA_Stoch too) said the right things, but I had another interpretation.

Up to now I was in the assumption that the StepMA crossing must happen necessarily in the closeness (some bars) of price crossing. It is clear that these trades have a little more risk because of the non-ideal setup.

best regards

mibl

Hi, Mibl!

Here we are to help each other.

Ideal setup is a simultaneous cross. I do not like an asynchronous market. But it is not a matter if I like it or not. The fact is that we have them. So, let's put USDCHF as an example. USDCHF was a buy ay 1.2995 (Friday, 16:30cet). Since then, USDCHF has been in bullish mode according to StepMA_Stoch till today at 21:00 bar. But, according to price with EMA50, USDCHF opened below EMA50 from 07:00cet to 10:00cet today. No trade. Step was green. At 11:00 bar, USDCHF opened above EMA50 at 1.3070. Market again in synchrony. Time to go long.

Nina

Hi, Good Morning!!

http://www.actionforex.com/

Above is a good forex site. You'll see there standard pivots. Nice.

BTW, market is in dangerous mode. Take care.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Good Morning!!

http://www.actionforex.com/

Above is a good forex site. You'll see there standard pivots. Nice.

BTW, market is in dangerous mode. Take care.

Nina

Hi Nina!

It seems we have signal on USDCHF 1.3083,

am i right?

m217irr:D

m217irr:
Hi Nina!

am i right?

Hi!

You are wrong. No signal: Step is in red mode.

Take into account too that we have pivot at 1.3088. USDCHF's high so far is 1.3088.

Take care.

Nina

m217irr:
Hi Nina!

am i right?

On my chart I do not have a long signal on USDCHF, because of there is no crossing StepMA_Stoch yet.