CatFx50 - page 85

another one with perfect pivotlines was EURCHF.

Because this pair is something spezial am am not long but short, ignoring the catFx50 signal. This could become a longtime Trade.

Files:
eurchf-01.gif  11 kb

catfx50

can anyone tell me what signs on a chart when the market is trading thin????

thank you pat

balue:
Im not shure what you mean, when you look at USDJPY, i think they work good.

I traded this in my real account bei oanda this morning. Long until the R1. Was a good trade.

With oanda, i dont have the pivotIndicator, so i use the metatrader to watch the pivots.

Hi!

What I wanna say is that my pivotIndicator does not work on Monday cause it takes data from Friday.

Nina

patrick:
can anyone tell me what signs on a chart when the market is trading thin???? thank you pat

Hi, Patrick!

EURUSD is trading all day long in a suffocating narrow range of 50 bloody pips.

Look at bars and you will see.

Nina

Taking Advantage On Naming Neuimexx

Hi Nina and balue,

Thanx nina for posting such an indicator to follow and backtest I'm starting the job,

Hi balue, you've named the Neuimexx Platform, is that broker appropiate to open a real forex tradinf account with?

that is, is the broker large enough to make liquid orders?

the question, because I have visite its site and I have found it was rated number 3 at CE,

I thank any info about the best MT4 broker to open an account with.

Sorry the parenthesis on the post on catfx50 but it's also valuable info for all the members

Thanx - GusdinsalvoForex

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Nina and balue,

Thanx nina for posting such an indicator to follow and backtest I'm starting the job,

Hi balue, you've named the Neuimexx Platform, is that broker appropiate to open a real forex tradinf account with?

that is, is the broker large enough to make liquid orders?

the question, because I have visite its site and I have found it was rated number 3 at CE,

I thank any info about the best MT4 broker to open an account with.

Sorry the parenthesis on the post on catfx50 but it's also valuable info for all the members

Thanx - GusdinsalvoForex

Try TradeXecutioner it is the same MT4 http://www.tradexgroup.com . Take a look at the tick chart, it offers quotes fast without gaps. That's what I like most because you will have all prices that is in the market. It's really easy to work with them.

Thanks to you guys who are forthcoming with charts and setups to show their exits. I think as Nina had mentioned in one of her posts,, that Fibo pivots seem to be doing a great job.

We are here to learn and study the system. It does not matter if you are trading a demo or a live account as long as you follow the system religiously and use the same exits.

Thanks Nina and others who are taking time to post here. Thanks for charts too. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Goooooodddd Moooorninnnnnnnnngggg, mates!

Enjoy CatFX50 today. Nice shots.

Take care with new Juice. It sucks a lot.

Alerts on MT4 suck a lot too. As many alerts, the worst.

Nina

Hey!

Does anybody have osmething like EA for CatFx50? I just remember that somebody was talking about EA and I wonder is it done?

Market these days are not so good as I want, signals are weak bacause of economic indicators.

Have a good day everybody!!!

tomsd:
Hey!

Does anybody have osmething like EA for CatFx50? I just remember that somebody was talking about EA and I wonder is it done?

Market these days are not so good as I want, signals are weak bacause of economic indicators.

Have a good day everybody!!!

Hi, Tomsd!

Right, market is waiting. But, Tomsd, today you have a nice long on cable at 1.7693. Made a high so far at 1.7743. +50 pips.

And a short on USDCHF at 1.2833. Made a low at 1.2822 so far. +11 pips.

Nina