CatFx50 - page 34

nina:
Xsd:

I did not trade cable today.

I sold EURUSD at 1.2128 and closed it at 1.2074. + 54 (-spread)= +52.

I bought USDCHF at 1.2714 and closed it at 1.2770. +56 (-spread)= +51.

Total= +103.

And I did it without looking at StepMA_Stoch as I was not at home when the cross happened.

I did not trade cable cause EURGBP was breaking support.

Nina

PD.- Last time I talk about my trades. I'm not here to show off.

Thanks for clarifying, appreciate it. I was curious to know, how did you decide to exit on Cable. Not to doubt your actions, hope you would understand my stand.

xsd:
Hi Nina, Interesting to see that you have entered (on GBPUSD) at 1.7656, and today all I saw a low of 1.7626 (on MT 15:00). I would be glad, if you could share the logic behind your exit that you have made at 1.7625. Thanks.

Dear xsd,

I think that Nina has explained multiple time that the posted trades are hypothetical, based on entry signal and maximum direction. Why do people always try to read more in a thread than there is to read.

Nina:
Hi, Mangman! I've been trading this system live for quite a long time now. Posted results are hypothetical. They show the maximum you can get when there is a valid cross.

Hi Nina,

I highly appreciate that you post the 'hypothetical' trades on currencies, don't let questions like the one from xsd bother you.

Let's stay focused on this thread I think it is one of the best in this forum with highly skilled people. Most members who are posting in this thread got sucked into this because of the hypothetical performance of this system. Let's work together on finding an exit strategy (which I know will be the hardest part of any system), working against each other doesn't help anybody.

What's your oppinion about the audio signal for multiple pairs?

Stephan

I entered on the 17.30 (USD/JPY) candle with MaStochastic cross as confirmation. It made a high at 114.75 after opening at 114.53.....I stuck with it and went down to 114.19 but it is now back up to 114.55......hypothetically of course.....

Don't let them win

xsd:
Hi Nina, Interesting to see that you have entered (on GBPUSD) at 1.7656, and today all I saw a low of 1.7626 (on MT 15:00). I would be glad, if you could share the logic behind your exit that you have made at 1.7625. Thanks.

Hi Nina

I have been following your thread in the background since the beginning.

Thankyou for a wonderful FX contribution.

Please don't let the skeptics and critics pull you down. These people have ruined almost every constructive thread on all the FX forums.

This thread has the best people who are willing to share their knowledge unselfishly. I don't think we need the scarcism here.

To the Skeptics

If you have nothing constructive to contribute here, go somewhere else & start your own thread.

SH

Yes, I did say that with "tongue in cheek" as is sometimes said but take no notice as I do think that this is an excellent method of getting into trades. I am just amazed at how the cross following the rules almost always yields pips - sometimes more than others of course.....And thank you Nina for sharing it.......Good night all!

nina:
Hi, Mangman!

I've been trading this system live for quite a long time now. Posted results are hypothetical. They show the maximum you can get when there is a valid cross.

I'm not happy if I do not make 500 pips monthly at least.

Nina

Nina,

Thanks for your answer.

Mega Pips to You!

Mangman

seahunter:
Hi Nina

I have been following your thread in the background since the beginning.

Thankyou for a wonderful FX contribution.

Please don't let the skeptics and critics pull you down. These people have ruined almost every constructive thread on all the FX forums.

This thread has the best people who are willing to share their knowledge unselfishly. I don't think we need the scarcism here.

To the Skeptics

If you have nothing constructive to contribute here, go somewhere else & start your own thread.

SH
shausmann:
Dear xsd,

I think that Nina has explained multiple time that the posted trades are hypothetical, based on entry signal and maximum direction. Why do people always try to read more in a thread than there is to read.

Hi Nina,

I highly appreciate that you post the 'hypothetical' trades on currencies, don't let questions like the one from xsd bother you.

Let's stay focused on this thread I think it is one of the best in this forum with highly skilled people. Most members who are posting in this thread got sucked into this because of the hypothetical performance of this system. Let's work together on finding an exit strategy (which I know will be the hardest part of any system), working against each other doesn't help anybody.

What's your oppinion about the audio signal for multiple pairs?

Stephan

Hi, Stephan, Mangman, Ader1, Seahunter, Shausmann and others..!

I do not think XSD wanted more things than the results.

Seahunter:

I know that, Seahunter, I know that. There are a lot of mates out there that do not contribute in nothing. You see a thread in Moneytec, for instance, with a nice strategy and suddenly someone spits over against it. Why?

Anyway, this thread is working nicely: no need to worry yet.

Nina

shausmann:
Hi Nina, Hi Muram,

I noticed that the shi_channel_talking indicator gives you an audio alert when certain parameter are met like the "EUR/USD channel is narrowing". The alert is given on all open currencies with the indicator, even when you are looking at the GBP/USD it still tells you events at the EUR/USD.

What do you guys think about something like that with the validation of CatFX50 indicator, makes it a bit easier to monitor several pairs at once, sorry my programming skills are at best limited

Stephan

Hi, Shausmann!

Good idea. I suggest to input this ability into new CatFx50 indicator but the trader should be able to turn it on or off.

Nina

Hi!

I'm not at home.

Could you post a screenshot of CatFx50 on EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD?

If you have North Finance broker, the best.

Nina

hI Nina.

hI Nina.

charts for you.

Files:
usdchf.jpg  98 kb
gbpusd.jpg  98 kb
eurusd_3.jpg  103 kb