Laguerre indicator - page 12

This is adaptive Laguerre filter using different type of adapting than the original John Ehlers version : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf_3.ex4

mladen:
This is adaptive Laguerre filter using different type of adapting than the original John Ehlers version : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf_3.ex4

an we have a version with alert?

nbtrading:
an we have a version with alert?

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf_amp_alerts_3.ex4

Hi everyone.

I got this laguerre indicator, it has 3 laguerre lines in one indicator (with the same gamma settings - 0.6). Not sure why the settings are the same but it creates different lines. Anybody knows about this indicator?

I would like to study more on this indicator and i would love to have it with alerts (audio and e-mail). Appreciate if somebody can help me to code this?

Thanks

Files:

bugsjarod:
Hi everyone.

I got this laguerre indicator, it has 3 laguerre lines in one indicator (with the same gamma settings - 0.6). Not sure why the settings are the same but it creates different lines. Anybody knows about this indicator?

I would like to study more on this indicator and i would love to have it with alerts (audio and e-mail). Appreciate if somebody can help me to code this?

Thanks

bugsjarod

That is Laguerre rsi of 3 different time frames (current, first higher and second higher time). As of the Laguerre ACSI indicator itself - some more information you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page4

mladen:
bugsjarod That is Laguerre rsi of 3 different time frames (current, first higher and second higher time). As of the Laguerre ACSI indicator itself - some more information you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page4

Hi mladen,

Ok got it. Thanks for the explanation and the link

bugsjarod:
Hi mladen, Ok got it. Thanks for the explanation and the link

How you you trade it (some details)?

[attach=config]226153[/attach]

hi mladen and friends

please give your suggestions and ideas...........

Files:

TRADERSM:

hi mladen and friends

please give your suggestions and ideas...........

I am afraid I do not understand

Do you men to use some bands the similar way as envelopes?

mladen:

mr.mladen what indicator is in chart window?