Laguerre indicator - page 15

mladen:
Re: Laguerre indicator Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf_amp_alerts_3.ex4

mladen good morning ...

i get here an error... "you are trying to use a renamed indicator.. contact Forextsd.

Wish you a great day! Cheers Nicole

mladen:

It is because of the "&" in the name - if you change that to "&" it will work

Or you can use this one : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3.ex4

Spasibo :-)

mrtools:

This is an old indicator using bulls and bears indicators for the calculation of the price for Laguerre(guess kind of a pre smoothing), anyway added a choice for Ma and price for the bulls and bears and added Mladens shaded levels and dots when entering and exiting those levels.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
BullBearEyes 2.mq4

Hi coders I tested these days this indicator and it seems to me that the dots are not repainting or recalculating. 

i wish to confirm my view and if it's possible to add alert on candle close.

Many thanks in advance. 

lapigna:

Hi coders I tested these days this indicator and it seems to me that the dots are not repainting or recalculating. 

i wish to confirm my view and if it's possible to add alert on candle close.

Many thanks in advance. 

Just a quick answer : you are right, it does not repaint :)

mladen:

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf_amp_alerts_3.ex4

using renamed

Got this error while applying this indicator. Please help...

redwed:

Got this error while applying this indicator. Please help...

correct name same to original name by your self or use this one with the correct name.

Some new versions of Laguerre rsi (like Laguerre rsi of rsi) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page87

MacDFx:

Correct Laguerre RSI indicator attached

Attached is a compliant version of the Laguerre RSI, developed by davidwt, as outlined by Ehlers in his Time Warp document.

It cannot work because there is a signal on the ma, and another signal on the laguerre, so the two signal never  happen at the same time

ffoorr:

It cannot work because there is a signal on the ma, and another signal on the laguerre, so the two signal never  happen at the same time

There is no signal in the indicator that you are referring to (there is one, single value calculated and displayed by that indicator from MacDFx post)