Trading Systems - page 104

[Deleted]
GANN HiLo Activator in Forex and the ways to use it: Time frame: any. Currency: Major Currency This trend following indicator helps finding both: entries and exits. It allows to enter a trade quite early and stay in the trade longer. If you have a set of rules or a trading...
agood EA NEED CHANG TO MAKET DOUBLE WHEN IT WIN ---------------- 1- mult when loss--true--fasle only step---AFTER HOW MANY PIP step mode---HOW MANY TIME TO DOUBLE profit--true--fasle only step step mode
Hello everyone, here is another completely free video on how I trade the Head & Shoulders chart pattern. It's not what you are used to, but it gives me a great risk:reward ratio every time and it works very well. The video is recorded in flash so you may need to install a flash player to watch it....
  Simple Crossover For Newbies  (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
-----------------
I’ve found a really good intraday strategy, which works well on the 15min time frame. First we established two EMA’s of 40 periods with a deviation of 0.30. That way you place lines that fixed percentage points above and below a moving average line. We then use another exponential moving average...
I am relatively new to Forex trading and I wanted to make sure I started off on the right track. I signed up for free signals from IntegrityFX.com and for the month of October they are up by +970 pips for the month. I didn't get signed up until the middle of the month, so I missed part of the month...
[Deleted]
Currency : USD/JPY Ok so to trade this system you need a minimum of $2500 per 0.01 traded, you can alter the size of the lots by right clicking on the chart, clicking ‘expert properties’ then inputs and you will see the followin As you can see you can change each variable as follows. 1. You can...
How to Choose FREE FOREX Strategy that Fit You The Most? There is thousands of FREE FOREX Strategy that you can get from internet. Be careful!!! Choose the strategy that fit you the most. There are a few points that you need to check before you think that you can earn big income: 1.The...
Hi all, can please anyone suggest/post an EA to close/manage open position. I should be able to set: - max. loosing points/pips (afhtere open position) - stoploss in point/pips - trailing stops in points/pips -afhter break-even - closing position afhtere XX points/pips in profit It should be...
  Money Management in Forex  (11   1 2)
In the analysis of my short time in trading forex, I have come to discover that success in forex trading depends heavily on money management tactics and not just the market analysis strategies alone. Many of the trades that were losses could have been very profitable if only risk management is
Hello, I'm new to this forum I have two questions for whoever can answer them. one, could a EA be built using the techniques from this site and PDF's? http://www.forextradingmajic.com/downloads/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20the%20secrets%20of%20support%20&%20resistance.p df http://www.forextradingmajic...
[Deleted]
STRATEGY: The Best of EMA Crosses on S/R Time frames: 1hr and 15min Indicators: 5ema(close-red), 6ema(Open-blue), 20ema(close green), Daily, weekly, monthly pivot,Fibonacci retracement Weekly and Daily support and resistants, Breakout-Eagle Indicator. PAIRS: Anything traded online that respects...
[Deleted]
Hi all! I bet some of you know the concept about S and R, hehe... and also the "system" i will talk about : No Brainer Trades from BillyRayValentine (BRV) on ForexFactory! The full thing is presented on FF but i felt, into the madness of indicators over here, that it would be usefull for some to...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Anyone have the time and interest to try this? Don't know if I attached correctly? I'm just too tired tracking the chart and would like some help if any of you would be kind enough. Hopefully, some programmer may see a potential in this and create an EA so we don't have to monitor the chart...
Excalibur V 3 I have combined an indicator and EA that has show very good results since running it “live” starting October 10. 2008. I do not believe in back testing any EA but it has been back tested from 2004 up to 2008 with succes The EA has built in e-mail alerts and is fully automated....
[Deleted]
Is there a way to add a stop loss to this EA, and so it can be changed in the inputs pop up window. Also is there a way to make this ea for a mini account. Thanks in Advance.... Tutbotrader24
[Deleted]
Currency: GBP/JPY or USD/JPY (though i use it mainly on gbp/jpy: Timeframe: 1M, 5M, 15M Indicators: 3 sets of bollinger bands: 1) Period 50. Deviation 2 (RED) 2) Period 50. Deviation 3 (orange) 3) Period 50. Deviation 4 (Yellow) Once you load your template you will notice the three sets of...
  The 5 Minute Charm  (11   1 2)
I'm posting a screenshot of a system I just started using.. I'm just lookin' to get opinions, pointers, etc.. If you wanna know any details about the system, just say so.. I'm gonna see how this system looks configured for higher TFs because I think it would work just as well - maybe even better -
1 minute chart Heiken_Ashi_kuskus (set at 1 and 9) It is an ex4. I don't have the mq4 file but it works fine as an indicator. Hi-Lo (set at 14) I-XO-AH (set at 4) Vertical line that moves with price This is a bit of a strange combination but follow me and see what you think? The way these are set,...
  A profitable Scalping strategy  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I've been busy at work for a while trying to make a scalping strategy that would actually be profitable. I've put something together that I'm ready to introduce to the community so that anyone interested can test it. What you'll need: *Access to tick charts *Metatrader Tick chart indicators: ADX...
Hi All, Does anyone know of an EA that will somehow shut off another EA autotrader and close out all trades once a certain account equity or balance amount has been reached? Thank you in advance! tradervic1963
  Learn to read between the lines  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Want to read between the lines? Then use Volume Spread Analysis(VSA),you will be astonished at how soon you start understanding what is happening in front of your eyes,who is moving the market and who is being herded to the killing fields. There is an exceptional short thread at FF that explains the...
The method you are about to see is very simple and straightforward. I will bet that you have never seen anything quite like it. When I show this to people they always say "Why didn't I think of that?, This is so simple and it makes so much sense..." And the fact is that it is very simple, very
The method you are about to see is very simple and straightforward. I will bet that you have never seen anything quite like it. When I show this to people they always say "Why didn't I think of that?, This is so simple and it makes so much sense..." And the fact is that it is very simple, very
A guide to avoid loss making trades When is a pattern not a pattern? The easy answer to the question is “when it’s not a pattern”. And that really is the real crux of the issue… Let me expl Let’s take a look at one of the most simple patterns in technical analysis, the Double Top (Bottom) This is...
hello all Basicly what im planing to do is to make an enter in the 5 minutes chart in the direction of the 1h and 4h (assuming both are runing in the same direction) then using fractals indicator move mi stop loss until I can place it in a candle already signaled on the 1 hr chart and from there...
We plan to start public testing in the course of two weeks beginning with 20/10/2008. CEGJ+ is a mechanical trade system; therefore the period of testing does not have a fundamental value. Participants in the testing will obtain demo version of TS. Their task will consist in confirming of the...
  Power trades  (13   1 2)
I have stumbled upon this very profitable system and thought I would share it with the intent of refining and further developing this into an even better system. It is a very simple scalping system based on the 5 min time frame using the 15 min time frame to confirm. We like to trade in the...
i developed a nice (very nice) profitable strategy for trading but i need someone to help me make an EA for it coz in my strategy u can trade it manualy but sometimes you must make around 50 trades per day and sometimes 5 trades at one time together, winning rate for my strategy is 90% anyone who...
i developed a nice (very nice) strategy for trading but i need someone to help me make an EA for it coz in my strategy u can trade it manualy but sometimes you must make around 50 trades per day and sometimes 5 trades at one time together, winning rate for my strategy is 90% anyone who would help me...