Trading Systems - page 101

This system works on eurchf 15 minutes please read the attatched manual for deatils , pictures will follow soon(tommorrow) I would appreciate your questions and suggestion ( though i believe the system is good as it is but perfection belong to God alone) Trading this system will require your...
  The AshFX System - Version II  (24   1 2 3)
Dear all, I'm proud to present my latest system, AshFX: Version II. This system is simple, easy, & profitable. AshFX V2 uses the following indicators: - Parabolic SAR (0.05, 0.2) - AC (Accelerator Oscillator) - AO (Awesome Oscillator) - Stochastics (5,3,3) The system can be used on any...
We are in the process of developing a trading strategy. This could be a good learning process for those who are new to Forex. If you would like to follow the discussions around if visit RainBow 7: A Forex Trading Strategy. The system includes a custom indicator and an Expert Advisor. You may...
[Deleted]
  Super Simple System  (21   1 2 3)
This systems is purely based on list on indicators to help determining timing to enter the market. Signal to enter Super Signal will give you many signal when to enter the trade, it will alert you many times but bear in mind it is to let you know to get ready and not to enter right...
[Deleted]
Here's a money management idea to make trading profitable - hopefully very profitable. Just about any strat (strategy) is successful when combined with prudent money management and traded at the right time. i.e trade a trend following strat. when markets are trending, trade a retracement strat. when
  Urban Towers Scalping Strategy  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Name : Urban Towers Scalping Strategy by urbanforex Indicators : Blue MA Time Frame : 15min Description : During a trend, when the market retraces to the blue MA with at least 3 consecutive lower highs (3 towers), we enter at the break of the high of the last high. Ok let me explain in details one...
[Deleted]
My name is Oleg. I have been trading on the Forex market for seven years already. And the last three years I traded successfully. I would like to share my trade secrets and to learn something new. I have non commercial blog and publish interesting information and strategies in my MT4 blog.
  Thanks Linuxser- Got it now  (11   1 2)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Thrall System Scalping  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello everybody, it was I who assemble and I am sharing with you to make your tests. Sorry for my English, i'm Brazillian. EURUSD M5 Buy where: * Appear to yellow up arrow to Goldmine * The moving average has Red Cross up to Blue * Didi's Blue Line Index is up the Red Cross * Fisher is up from 0
  An easy one  (5)
Well guys I want to share my "system" with you. It is not really a system it is just a strategy based on price action and intuition. I`m just testing it for now but the results are positive as you can see. So what the "system" is. My theory is that 90% of market moves are made by speculators. So 9...
Hi there, Can any suggest me any good EA on MT4 which can daytrade and catch the moves GBP/USD and GBP/JPY makes on daily basis with little risk? considering they make big moves every day. Thanks for your help.
  5minBlueTrS. What you Think?  (284   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Hi everyone, Now i am not very good in explaining my system, but i need help from someone who is good at making EA's as i am finding it hard to manually trade it. So i have posted a picture trying to explain what i want to achieve. Indicators used are: Parabolic SAR MA rsi (80) Moving Average (80)
[Deleted]
Ok now let's start trading. We are going to show you the way we trade Forex using Pivot points. We calculate Pivot points on daily basis using daily charts and then use those Pivot levels on 15 minute charts — our main charts — where we will look for entries, stops and exits We use 15...
[Deleted]
Ok now let's start trading. We are going to show you the way we trade Forex using Pivot points. We calculate Pivot points on daily basis using daily charts and then use those Pivot levels on 15 minute charts — our main charts — where we will look for entries, stops and exits We use 15...
  Inside bar trading  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Inside Bar Trading Please adhere to the following rules of this thread: 1- Only post charts that are based on the template called inside_bar.tpl attached on the first post. 2- We are only discussing trades on the ½ Hour time frame. 3- Do not post trades after the fact. 4- Please do not discuss...
Dose Anyone have good or bad experiences with this robot?
Gold price is still going up. Should one bought it when it was $700, that will be a handsome profit! :rolleyes:
Dear friends I want to write for some thing it must be known by all I have good experience in forex market I try almost all strategies that I read before from traders like us. I used many strategies like hedge strategy, FBI hedge, MACD, Ichimoku I discovered some thing and I believe it...
Dear Friends Yesterday really perfect for me why is that? My strategy working very excellent with me, on my simple strategy the USDCAD going under the moving average like this And I receiving my magical confirm from my external experts targetforexsignals like this Finally...
Up 250% in 2008 Turtle Trading: Automated Forex Software: Home Correlated currency trading to offset risk Do not allow your broker to edge into your profits with spikes and slippage. This proven longer term strategy is safe from broker manipulation. Trade 7 pairs simultaneously with calculated risk
  My hedge trading  (22   1 2 3)
hi all, i am posting this new method that i have been trading for the last 6 months with consistent profit. i have been trying many methods for the last 2 years and to my frustration i lost a lot of money but luckly it was micro accounts but still i calculate my losses to exceed $2500. i am not...
I have been using this method manually based off this formula. You use only GBPUSD EURGBP EURUSD NOW. IT CAN ONLY BE A S.S.B. OR A B.B.S combination, in that order. Lots sizes GBPUSD uses price of EURGBP, rest of the 2 are 1 lots GBPUSD EURGBP EURUSD ex, LOTS S 0.95 B 1 B 1 NEXT STEP IS DECIDING...
[Deleted]
  Positions lock  (5)
Hi all! I would like to discuss in the thread a situation which could face traders who follow break out and trend systems (sell on bottom and buy on top of price action). The situation in which you sell / buy a contract and price turned against you. Of cause you can install SL and it will be...
  Yard Stick System  (32   1 2 3 4)
I would like to present a system that I have been working on, First there is no repaint in the system. All Is based on close of the candle. What I would like to get from the forum is a good Money Management technique to really make this a winner. This System Has a Higher win to loss Ratio. But I...
  Venom Trading System  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hi guys n gals, Firstly,to newdigital, please delete the venom thread in the commercial section. I've decided to provide the system for free. As some of you already know, i coded this system. There are no hidden intentions. I'm just being generous here. Please read the attached user manual first...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for an expert advisor for the fisher transform indicator. There was one that I downloaded from this site but it was giving me errors. You will see what I want at this like: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.mqlsoft.com/system/files/itrend-ft.gif Look at the fisher transform...
  EA using ATR and ADX  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
  Trend system  (6)
HI, i learnt a lot from forextsd so i thought that i would share my system. indicators: 13 , 34 emas closed macd 3,6,3 rules: enter long when 13 crosses 34 ema upward. exit when macd 3,6,3 goes negative. vice versa for short. stoploss last pivot or last low. please suggest me a better exit strategy