Trading Systems - page 109

just open/(or close) trade(s) when ema(5) crosses ema(50) with a 35 pip trailing stop on any pair - only 1H chart.
[Deleted]
Can someone provide me with a Martingale EA or just script that will automatically double my trade size after each loss. I've seen a ton of martingale EAs out there, but they all leave the losing order open and just double down. I want a system that will work with any EA, but will double up the...
  EMA Predictive 2  (12   1 2)
I have many years of programming experience but not much in MQL4. The attached indicator seems very interesting but has what appear to be a few mistakes in the code - in a couple of places it seems to be referencing arrays using an index of -1 which I believe would result in using VERY old data. Can...
  30 tf  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I will post my trading system. its base on spuds thread theory. hope can contribute your experience.
I don't know how many other people have struggled with Fibonacci? I tried buying videos, scanning for tutorials online............the whole mess and still, understanding them evaded me! I kept hearing how accurate they could be and that they were so easy to see. For me, none of that worked! I just...
Could someone please backtest this strategy for me. I am no good at creating EA's but I guess someone on here could do this very simply. I have been told that this strategy is better than anything out there and I must admit that the manual test I have done in Excel looks promising. Here it is: It's...
  70% accurate!  (7)
All, This is my first post here, but I want to share something which is 70% accurate / profitable and very simple to implement. I am however no good at creating an EA for this as I am not a programmer. If anyone wants to forward test this, then please go ahead. I found this by using the program Weka...
  Very interesting results  (12   1 2)
Hi all! I'm testing a new kind of system and I'm interested to hear if anyone is using similar system. I haven't used this at live yet so I'm not sure how it will work because it's kind of different than the usual systems because of the number of trades and size of the bet. Basically the system...
[Deleted]
Tech: Go Long when price break a barry level whit MACD and stochatic in the way of the trend, not in reveral zone (80-100). Go Short when price break a barry level whit Macd and stochastic in the way of the trend, not in reversal zone (20-0) Get out at next fibs or price hesitation
  Housekeeping system...  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
I'm a newbie here, I just want to share mytrading strategy... maybe usefull for us. At first week, I will show you my journal and at second week, I will show you mystrategy. Mybased strategy is Camarila Indicator as target. I will start mytrade next monday at 05.00 am ( Jakarta Time )/ 22.00 GMT...
  10 pips @ M1  (35   1 2 3 4)
  Ivan`s trading style  (305   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
hi..my name is jessica keough from france..i don`t know all of you already used this methods or not..i got this method from my best friend name ivan from west borneo (indonesia) when i went to west borneo for traveling...thanks ivan, you help me a lot here, i wanna ask all of you for improvement of...
  EA BrainTrend  (6)
Hello friends, found the source code in the brain trend, but as not understand anything about the language mq4 when simply enter in goal editor and put pra compile several errors appear! Someone by accident would not schedule this code?
  Unbelieveable Ea  (13   1 2)
I have dl one interesting ea which caught my attention. It so good in Back test that I thought this ea is fraud. here I attached the .ex4 file and the statement. Can you guys figure this out for me. thanks. by the way im new to FOrex hope you guys can help me. Thanks Check me at
Free daily technical update: Free forum : Forex Managed Account Master Key
  Candlestick Trading  (12   1 2)
This is my first post here. I’m a fulltime stock trader and I started trading forex at the beginning of 2008. My methods for daytrading stocks won’t work with forex. I tried a few strategies using moving averages or indicators but I got mixed results. So four weeks ago I decided to really simplify...
  Daily S&R breaks  (32   1 2 3 4)
I would like to present a Daily candle trading method to see if some of you Coder Guru's can help out with some indicators to fit within the rules. I am developing this type of Daily chart trading for those who cannot trade Intraday but need something dependable to trade with. Ive done tremedous...
  EA for Ema_Cross indicator  (12   1 2)
Traders and programmers, Im looking for an EA based on this emacross indicator with the specifics are below. -any time frame (adjustable) -based on Ema_cross indicator (attached) -34 -90 Emas (adjustable) -lots size 0.1 or (adjustable) -Open buy for cross up -Open sell for cross down -The EA enters...
  //rüzgar//  (7)
  EZ Trade  (17   1 2)
I wanted to share a system I have been using for the past few days with some great results. I welcome any comments/feedback you can provide to improve the rules. Here is the setup for Tradestation: 1) Create a 3000 tick bar chart of the @ES.D. The system also works on the @ER2.D. 2) Insert a 9...
OK this is my first thread and also first system I have posted here for free that I designed just now. I have not had chance to trade it very much other than the foundation which is PSAR and MA's. So if interested after looking please test it on demo account, It isn't for everyone however and...
i hope New Digital allow me to write this thread here.. if doesn't, he can delete this thread. Okay, I love GJ because it's wild and trending pair.. so i can use my MM to trade more comfortable, but 3 months ago my friend ask me to look at Asian indeks. I live in Indonesia, an time is GMT+7.. so.....
NOTION: by having an unlimited upside potential and limited risk calculated by using our total expected loss in long time frames (2 weeks and up), we can achieve theoretically, SLOW but somewhat consistant equity growth in volatile assets. actually, this system i dont think is possible for retail...
This system called Sufi's. Super Fully-Estimate Indicated System. Currencies: ANY PAIR Time frame: ANY TF Indicators: Zigzag (Default) + [ATTACH]Non-lag Zigzag (Default)[/ATTACH] + ParSar(0.07,0.20) Instructions: 1) Open any CHART with any TF (Best time 5,15,30) 2) Apply the Normal Zigzag indicator
  heikin ashi  (11   1 2)
Hi , does anyone have heiken ashi EA ? when it change color then buy or sell
  Fibonacci_Ema  (170   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I was reading something and found the trading system for H1 and M30 timeframes. System is simple: - signal for enter - EMA8 is crossing EMA55. Confirmation on Parabolic with default settings on the current timeframe (H1 or M30) and on M15 as well. - exit on crossing EMA8 and EMA21. Why Fibonacci
hi all...i have a strategy using 3 Moving average which are Ema 5 (blue), Wma 32 (pink), and Wma 74(green)..and i used MACD tooand TF usually i try 1 H...i still used it for demo account so i need improvement from code guru, azlema, firedave, other senior, and all of you friends for this sistem..if...
Mark cook has a FREE 90 MINUTE VIDEO at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.videos4traders.com It is pretty interesting.