Trading Systems - page 100

SPIDER BAND SB -SURE RETURN SYSTEM Hello, Here I spread a system powerful enough . You can try it and make it better. Carefully study this system. Diagram picture explained it all. Spider Band (SB) can be use to any currency and time frame. The rules is to follow the band movement. Yes the movement...
Its a system I have recently developed, inspired by Jake Bernstein's great book, The Complete Day Trader. I changed a bit the stop loss and exit rules to make the profits run a bit more. I call it Stochastic OBOS, for Over-Bought-Over-Sold.. This is basically a trend following system, works well in...
Its based of off the 4hour time frame...basicly I use moving averages (50, 100, 200), stochastics and macd... I would like an alert when the folowing conditions are met: Uptrend 1. look for all 3 MA's run parallel to each other 2. Look for macd to signal an uptrend 3. Look for 50 & 100 ma's to cross
  Fibonacci theory  (2)
The concept of Fibonacci Forex trading is being used by millions of Forex traders all around the world. These numbers forecast the coming oscillation in the Forex charts. Though, at the same time, the prediction made cannot be proclaimed as flawless and straight hitting to the mark, the closeness it...
Hello fellow traders. Hi. I really appreciate all the contributions made in this website and am happy that there are really good people here who help others develop a strategy for trading. By the way, I was checking out an indicator which I saw here, and would really like to ask help to develop...
Hi all. Thats my first post... Finally First of all, I'm glad to be here. Very nice forum, and almost all of you are here. Second, english is not my native language. So I'm sorry for mistakes I'll do somewhere. Ok. Let's go. I find two weeks ago interesting pattern. I think we can use it for...
This technique requires identifying a candle pattern that I call a tech one trade. Specifically, this candle pattern is either an engulfing candle pattern or Morningstar/evening star pattern. A special tip it may help you is to wait for the candle pattern to close and complete itself. Do not assume...
[Deleted]
  An idea  (21   1 2 3)
I've been messing around with differences in RSI values recently and with NewDigitals help I came across osWAD RSI. I put this with my own and here's the graphs I've got. Attach RSI-Div-Arrows and osWAD-RSI_arr to the chart. Wait for either a blue followed by a green arrow (two up arrows) or a pink...
Does any EA gaurentee daily profit? Do any exist in the world which actually work all the time?
Hey, I am trading this system for 3 months, gained several hundred pips and about 50% on account.. and I would really like to turn it to an EA. Its rules are very simple: It is based mainly on price movement, and the fact that prices like to retrace to trending moving average and bounce from it,...
A nice system I have been trading for 3 months.. gained me 50% on account so far :-) It is based mainly on price movement, and the fact that prices like to retrace to trending moving average and bounce from it, creating strong movements. Last 2 Weeks Results GBPUSD: +212 pips EURUSD: +712 pips...
Forex Trading Systems Less Accurate Than Promised Since Forex has become the most popular way to invest online, hundreds of trading systems, software programs, EAs & signal services have hit the market. Many promise extremely high profits, easy pips and completely automatic trading. While some
  leverage problem  (3)
Hello i am a new trader i am registered with fxpro they ofer a leverage of 1:500 means if i have 100$ i will be shown 50000 but it is not they told it will not show on screen then i asked i more thing if i have 100 in 1:500 and 50000 in 1:1 it will act as same no but i dont think so because in 100 i...
  Mastercandle Trading Style  (24   1 2 3)
Mastercandle Trading Style 1. MCAD 5,21,4 As the filter Trading
[Deleted]
  XO_Method REVISED  (1552   1 2 3 4 5 ... 155 156)
AS FROM MARCH 1st, 2009 I HAVE CHANGED THIS ORIGINAL METHOD SIGNIFICANTLY AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO THERE FIRST - IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND SHOULD GET YOU "UP TO SPEED" SOONER. THE NEW THREAD IS CALLED......."ValeoFX's Trading Method"....
[Deleted]
  Harooki Day Trades  (19   1 2)
This is a profitable strategy. My success rate at turning profitable strategies into profitable systems is zero; nevertheless, here are the rules for day trading the EURUSD. I have not traded this methodology on any other pairs. This is the setup and trigger: Trading starts 30 minutes after the UK...
hi all, if you trade using camarilla indicator and the result is stable, could u share with me your experienced?
I have set out to create my own ea. I have done some simple coding on "eabuilder" and have some questions. The system I am working with is very basic. It is a moving averager cross system using a 5wma and a 25ema. It is traded on a daily chart on the major pairs. It uses a 100 pip tp. I am just in
  My Simple Easy to use System  (12   1 2)
I have been looking at quite afew manual trading systems using different types of indicators and have put together a rather simple trading system: Pairs: Any TF: H4 Indicators: Moving Average (14 EMA) , Heiken Ashi, Williams Percent Range Buy: Look for 2x white candles closing above the 14EMA. When...
Hello All After using thousands of indicators I have come up with a system that suits me and in fact use indicators given by generous people posting on sites like this one! ;-) I would like to spend less time staring at the screen and hoped that by sharing the indicator and a screenshot someone may
This is no spam...just found thisone on FPA... and want to know some opinions Breakout Trading Systems for Forex - Currency Trading regards
I have been looking for a way to take advantage of the retracement after a big move that has occurred over a few hours as I have noticed that there is normally a retracement in the opposite direction. I have put together an EA that tries to do this, the rules are as follows: Entry 1) Wait for a big...
[Deleted]
Hi.. Is there anyone who knows about GUPPY system along with HMA .. I found some post in some other forum that it is very profitable and can be trade from any time frame.. please everything that u know about this system. Thanks
Does anyone know of a manual or auto trading system/EA that is reliable and actually works? I have tried a number of them but unfortunately after a day or so, they all make a wrong decision and incur heavy DD I just arrived here and I must say after spending a couple of hours reading through...
Before I start I know there will be you out there who will think that I am mad, however humour me! Hi everyone, I am new to trading forex and have been running demo accounts and analysing charts. I have noticed that in most cases an opening price on a new bar (on a bar chart, its easier to see)...
[Deleted]
My idea is to build an EA that will take a user input for a resistance and a support trendline by either inserting 2 price & time points for each line or by simply drawing on the chart (if possible that would be absolutely awesome). If slopes are negative the algorithm would automatically go short
Hi people, I have been reading through this forum and here is my little contribution to the forex trading fraternity. I developed and tested my EA, I call it the "Forex Trend Catcher EA". This is a trend following EA designed for the 1hr time frame and higher. A few things about this EA. 1. It is
i have gathered some tools and started trading today watch as my stratergy improves and balance grows. Any Suggestions and comments are appreciated. Thank You.
Hi, I'm looking for a simple moving average EA, which can enter the market at signal line after the breakout in any direction. Basically it needs to enter after some retracement and when it touches signal line again. I'm sure some might have coded this already. Can anyone please share that EA?...
[Deleted]
  ADX, RSI & ATR strategy  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hey I thought I'd share a strategy that has worked fairly well for me so far. Basically it uses a 14 period ADX and a 5 and 21 period RSI as its signals for entry. The system is based on the 1H GBPJPY but it might work with other pairs and time-frames. Buy Signals 21 & 5 period RSI breaking thru 30...