Trading Systems - page 123

Hi folks, Has anyone tried fading the trend as the price reaches a phychologically significant double zero level? (like for example 1.3200 for EUR/USD) I applied the Counter-Trend trading Strategy on AUD/USD early in the Asian session when there were no major releases that could provide strength...
Bought this system but have not been able to use this as it is in Russian. Used my translator to try to translate to english but still do not understand this system. Tried to get back to the people I purchased it from to ask for english version but they are not in business anymore.Could someone...
  Daily range and locking trade?  (28   1 2 3)
Hello guys... i have some idea to make EA, but a don't know how to do it. Cause i'm not programer. Can you (programer) do this for me,please? My idea is basic from average daily range This is my idea. TIME FRAME : D1 TIME to ORDER : GMT 0...when day just start and broker open INDICATOR : MACD...
  Div-3 Rev System Video  (27   1 2 3)
Got an Email from Adim Sadak, attached is the link for the 26 Minute Divergence Method, thought it would be of Interest uses Stochastic RSI Oscillator. Worthwhile Video with entry, Exits & Stops. http://www.researchdig.com/div3rev/
MT4 does not allow trailing stop less than 15 pips. And I need an EA in which we enter the order id, and it follows it with a trailing SL of our choice even if it is 1 pip, with deviation set to 0 The idea is to scalp.
  Yesterday +140, December +1000  (25   1 2 3)
I've been using basic trend lines and support and resistance for the month of December, I have a few simple rules and my trades have done very well, check out this chart for a basic idea. Since December 1, I have made 1000+ demo pips with this strategy. Please post or email me any comments or ideas....
  Help on this EA  (6)
The attached EA opens the new order in the same direction immediately after the stop loss or target point is reached. It should wait for the new correct entry signal. I don't know the code that can prevent this. This EA has been created by Expert Advisor Builder.
I need the help of a coder since I have no clue of MQL. I would just need a simple EA which could be used for carry trades: - It should buy or sell a predefined volume of a predefined currencypair after the opening of a new bar (will be used on daily charts). - After opening the new position, it
  Exit indicator  (3)
Does any1 know of a good indicator that can be used for exits? thnx kevin
I have been writing EA's for about a year now, after nearly trading my first account into the ground, I thought automated trading must be the way to go. So I set about learning MQL & the many pitfalls of backtesting... Anyway, to the point, after backtesting every possible indicator & combination I...
[Deleted]
  PhoenixFund  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Many people have wanted to contribute to Phoenix, Hendrick, development of Phoenix or the types of causes that Hendrick suggested. The PhoenixFund is an attempt to focus these efforts, provide a nonprofit collaboration and keep Phoenix alive through focused efforts. At least, that is how I have...
  Signal Alert  (5)
Hi, Can any kind expert help me a little on testing a ma system. i need an indicator that does the follows: I'll be using 10ema and 26ema. Whenever it crosses and achieve a spread of at least 8 pips, it will sound and alert with screen prompt. Is it possible to do? or can I already find the...
hi guys , there is a question that i wanted to ask about elliot wave , wolf wave amd hormony pattern. Is there any relation between these 3 indicators ? because i notice 3 of that indicators provide waves and we need to do some calculation. Let's say if there are relation between that 3 trading...
  5 EMA / 6 EMA Cross  (16   1 2)
There was a trading strategy I saw somewhere (wish I could reference it here to give the author proper credit) that utilized a 5-period EMA applied to the Close and a 6-period EMA applied to the Open. I started playing around with these MAs and found that many big moves start not long after the two
Hi Everyone, I've been developing a system for a good while now, and have one question. Does any version of Metatrader 4 (I use Alpari) re-paint the Ichimoku lines and/or Bill Williams Fractals indicator? I believe that I have found a good system, however if the Ichimoku lines or the Fractals are
Hello everybody, I'm developping a system and it's almost finished. The only problem is that I have to have some backtest result for the different patterns for my system. Look in the attachement and I hope you will understand
YES ....yes ....yes......another breakout method based on the daily range of the GBP/USD.........(thats all i have used it for,please dont ask for reams of statements and reports for PROOF and my bank statements for the past 12 years to show you all the wealth i have made.as being told to F off...
Can somebody create or does anyone has a script that would hedge positions at the same time/level? It would be also good maybe that there is an option that would set SL and TP for both orders. The reason why I need this is because manually hedging can take time and meanwhile the price can already...
Take the x number of significant highs and project a trendline upwards and downwards at an angle the user inputs (as angles constantly change). Also the x number of significant lows and project a trendline upwards and downwards at the same angle. Trades entered into on breaks of trendlines using...
  Stable, low risk system  (22   1 2 3)
Greetings all, I would like to share a trading system with everyone that I have been using to a good success on a demo account. I will soon be going live though. I use the default settings for all indicators. I trade any currency but my favorite is the Eurusd. I enjoy the 5 and 15 min timeframe....
in metastock we call a custom indicator by using fml("custom name") but there does not seem a similar method here.... there are countless examples of calling the standard inticators,, such as,, -------------------------- MacdPrevious = iMACD(NULL, 1440, 12, 26, 9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 1);...
Hi All, I have been using this on another platform and it works very well, I just would like to have it built for MT4 What is is, are 2 exponential moving averages on same chart. 10 ema - (color black) 26 ema - (color red) 1.When they cross or touch, an audible alert would sound. 2.And a different...
  BrainTrend system Improvment  (20   1 2)
Hai! Can any one tell me what this BrainTrend System is all about. The Graphs are colourfull but do anyone say where i should enter and where i should exit . Also why these system is for hourly duration , can anyone modify this system to minute system. Any when arrows are displayed can we generate...