MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 894

Hi! I am using MT4 with UpFX and recently I cant see the chart for EURUSD that is less than 1 hour(M30, M15, M5 & M1). I did not change any settings and other currency pair is working fine. Any ideas how i could fix this?   Thank you, 
Is there a way to programmatically change the number of bars on the screen -- shrink or grow the chart horizontally ?
Hello, So I am running an indicator on the chart, Live, but when i rerun the indicator on historical mode, meaning going back for like 200 bars, I notice that it fails to draw a histogram line for many opportunities. It draws for some but do not for others. The indicator works on price close from...
Hey All! I was hoping for some help on my code - Currently stuck on this one damn part! This is the process I am attempting to write into code below: 1) If all MA's are "fanned" out and crossed so that price is above all the moving averages and they are indicating a long potential. 2) I am then
  t/p is not working properly  (39   1 2 3 4)
ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.1 ,Ask, 3 , 0 ,Ask+ 0.01 , "BFS_Orders" , 0 , 0 ,Green); ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_SELL, 0.1 ,Bid, 3 , 0 ,Bid- 0.01 , "Second_Orders" , 0 , 0 ,Green); Hi, I'm running strategy tester . I'm placing orders using above code in EURUSD. Here I am fixing
Wer ein Benutzerhandbuch für MQL4 in Deutsch sucht findet dies auf der Seite
Hello, Please,can I get a Code to insert in my program that can open and close 3 instruments (EURUSD,USDCHF,AUDUSD) on MT4 when the conditions of the market are met? Thanks Daniel
New article Mechanical Trading System "Chuvashov's Triangle" has been published: Let me offer you an overview and the program code of the mechanical trading system based on ideas of Stanislav Chuvashov. Triangle's construction is based on the intersection of two trend lines built by the...
Hi, I want to ask did anyone know the fast trade. The initial deposit start $20-$50 , lot minimum 0.01. Does scalper really work for fast trade? I need a fast trade indicator or ea. i want to earn more than the initial deposit in 5 days. Anyone can teach or share something interesting with screen...
I seem to randomly get 130 errors when doing an OrderModify but the SL/TP levels are absolutely correct. Anybody have any ideas why? This is so frustrating and I can’t see what else I can do with my code to fix it? Here’s the snippet of code that is generating the error bool ModOrder( int ticket
[Deleted]
hello sir, SUB :- (PLS DEVELOP THIS INDICATOR FOR EVERY ONE ) I HAVE A FORMULA CODE FROM SOMEONE OTHER SOFTWARE AND IT'S AUTO GENRATED VERY-VERY 100% GOOD BUY AND SELL SIGNALS . BUT I DO NOT KNOW, HOW TO WRITE IN MTQ4, IF ANY ONE DO THIS,THAN PLS I REGARD . SEE THE FORMULA .............................
Hil,   I am having problem with file written EA as it seems like only a single line is written.   Is following code ok ?     handle=FileOpen("TestFile.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');   if(handle>0)    {     FileWrite(handle, Ask,Count1,Count2,X,TickCount);    // Alert(" Write to File : ",...
any way to keep a constant crosshair on MT4?  its virtually impossible to trade directly on the chart without a crosshair 
  Bid and Ask lines wrong  (13   1 2)
Hi, on two brokers, I have the lines appearing wrongly. On the first one, the ask price is consistantly 1 points too low. The pink box is my indicator showing what the spread should be based on the Market Watch window figures and it SHOULD match up with the bid and ask lines on the chart.     the...
  Add new order  (1)
Dears   i want a code to add a new  5 order according to ask price, but the different between each order is 20 bibs note that the first value to compare is the first order ask price. if i tested on metatrader from date to date.......... sometimes it give me 5, and some times it give me 1  2  5...
[Deleted]
I EARN EVERYDAY 100$  PROFIT CLOSES  ALL LOTS EVERYDAY NO OPEN ANY LOTS JEST 2000$  DEPOSIT I SHOW U PROF LIVE REAL ACCOUNT I AM NOT EARN 1 DAY I EARN EVERY DAY
Hi Folks, as a new user- i have following question: when i put an order in mt 4, i want the software to sell or buy a share of lots automatically. f.e.: when i buy usd for 1.30 (1 lot) and i want the software to sell 0,5 lots when the price increases to 1.31. so that i can hold the rest of lots and...
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone. I'm new here but have been writing and testing EA's.  I have installed period converter and have managed to run some Ea's on it.  I would like to back test and optimise on a 2 min chart but cant figure out how to do that as the available time period selections in the tester still only...
New MetaTrader 4 platform build 500 has been released The build adds new features to MetaTrader 4 trading platform: Managing trading levels from chart using drag'n'dropAccess of MQL4 applications to Code Base from the terminal using drag'n'dropCompany's web site tab in the client terminalBesides,...
Hello,   The simple question that I have to ask here is how does one log into MQL4 so that there is a connection and updates the charts for you. I have tried doing the demo, but it scans and will not let me type anything in to the login or password section of it. Any help would be great, thanks 
[Deleted]
Where does a person with moderate knowledge of Forex mkt go to find out how to use platform? ie. pip values, adjusting stops\limits on open positions, setting them.....ect
Hello, i would like to run Lilith goes to hollyood EA on serveral Charts with different symbols at the same account. I try´d to change the define number but it doesn´t work!? Can someone give advice? Thanks for your help!
Does there exist or can someone code an alert that trigger when this occurs: MA 5 and MA 10 cross-over at the same time as the RSI crosses 50%
Dear Community, is it somehow possible to transfer the tick value (MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE)) from MetaTrader to Excel via DDE? Thank you very much!
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Multi-Currency Expert Advisor - Simple, Neat and Quick Approach is published at mql5.com: This article will describe an implementation of a simple approach suitable for a multi-currency Expert Advisor. This means that you will be able to set up the Expert Advisor for...
Hi........ Any one here trading under GVF Platform
Hello guys, I wrote an indicator that functions in H1 timeframe, ie, for each candle this indicator returns 1 or -1. I'm using iHigh, iLow, etc.., So that when I switch to a smaller timeframe indicator stay intact. But now, I wish that when I switch to a smaller timeframe, the indicator showed...
Hi!   Wonder if you could help: I keep on getting this.. 2013.06.18 09:35:25 '11263282': Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD, signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00, subscriber has 50.00 Any idea??  I have had it with different brokers and signals.   Many thanks! Somesh 
Hello everyone, Would like to know, how to properly use AccountFreeMargin function. I want my expert to not open orders when lets say the margin is less than 100, so I write, if(AccountFreemargin()>=100) {...logic to open orders...} but this is not working since some orders still open even when the...
[Deleted]
Hi ! Is it possible to use DDE server to have current information about number of open positions in MS Excel ? How can I do it ?