MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 900

I just installed this software https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10886. On strategy tester  it is giving me good result almost 50% profit in one month but while I am using it on real trade it is not putting trade please help me. How I can use it.
In the backtest, it makes losses. I'm curious how it will be if its orders will be reversed. Originally buy, in reverse will sell and Originally sell, in reverse will buy. Moderator edit: Decompiled code removed. 
Hi there...   Im using the following code to get yesterdays high, low, open and close prices but i am not satisfied with the results... Can anybody here help me with this so that i can get the real high, low, open, close..   tnx..     DateValues=y+"."+m+"."+d+" "+"00:00";int...
Dear all,  I have a problem on the output position of the text object. As shown in the code below, the text object will be out put with the text set to be "the time current." But from the screenshot below, the timecurrent is "2012.09.10", But the text position is located around"2012.08.30". ........
Hi I'm new to MQL4, and I don't really understand forex. I'm programmer and my father just asked me to make for him Advisor, he wrote me and algorithm which I now try to realize. With his system I need to interact with Moving Averages , so how can I interact with them like: 1. Add/Create new
[Deleted]
Hi, in our Company we have very strict firewall settings. Is there any official sheet containing all needed connections and ports? It seems to be very difficult to set up all the required destination addresses and ports.   Any help would be great!   sidi 
[Deleted]
Hi,I want to place buy stop after an ma cross has happened.But I also need to take into the account my ECN brokers Stop Level (distance at which he allows me to place stop orders(sell/buy) from the current price). Please tell me if I am doing it right because it doesnt place SL/TP on the opened...
[Deleted]
Hi, I recently bought an indicator protected by mqllock, I went to forum to decompile it but it's too hard to do this job, It seems they use a high protection. The problem is the ex4 file I use make my mt4 very slow and freeze all time. Is there an other site who offers the same protection as...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm a new user of MetaTrader 4 and I have a doubt of what to type on the Volume, to complete a trade? My inicial volume of money is $10.000,00. And I'm trying to enter with a volume of 0.10. Is it correct? Thanks 
[Deleted]
I have these two sequential lines of code and they output 0. Don't know if it's related to times I've needed to add Print commands to change values (values were wrong when the Print's were removed) double ma200 = iMA(NULL, 0, 200, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); Print(ma200); Thanks for the help
  GetRight  (4)
Hi I have been trying to use the GetRight program to download a .csv file from the internet via my MQ4 code, but it is giving me some problems (it refuses to save the file).  Could you please advice, if I can use some other technique to do this, preferably MQL4 code. Thanks in advance. Best regards...
  Ea problem  (13   1 2)
cant get the brackets on this ea right One too many {   
[Deleted]
  Recording price  (2)
Here I have function that checks for MAs cross: void CheckForMaCross(){double PreviousFast = iMA(NULL,0,FastMA,FastMaShift,FastMaMethod,FastMaAppliedTo,2); // Calculates FastMA on second candle back.double CurrentFast = iMA(NULL,0,FastMA,FastMaShift,FastMaMethod,FastMaAppliedTo,1);  // Calculates...
I was experimenting with the settings on the custom indicator Parabolic (included with mt4). There appears to be an error in it, I can't believe this hasn't been noticed before I left it running on the 1 minute EURUSD chart with thise settings, Step: 0.09 Maximum: 0.7 I came back after a couple of...
[Deleted]
Hi eveyone. No doubt someone else has come across this sort of problem. I have an EA that back tests OK, runs optimisations fine but does not trade when attached to a chart. It is not my terminal settings as I have other EAs that are trading fine. I am surprised that it is the EA because it is...
[Deleted]
Hi,please tell me if there is a difference in those two: 1.Ask = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK)and just2.Ask
Hi, I searched  this entire site forum for 1/2 hour before posting this. I really did not know what to ask, and nothing pertinent came up. So here: I have 3 Metatrader 4's running demo accounts from Alpari. When GBPNZD chart is opened, there is no tick movement, even on Sunday night! Anyway, I...
some peoples say,,"using GANN lines are worthless on mt4 chart,,as the price & time unit may not be in agreement""... its looks so arbitrary to me,,,i'm testing the Zoom in/out tools & "scale fix/scale fix one on one" & "vertical/horizontal fix" options ...... Any inputs on this issue from the...
Dear All, is there a possibility to changethe window background color with a mql4 script? I have found in the forumsome possibilities to draw a rectangle in another color, but this is not what Imean. I need to change the color of the background. Thank you very much foryour Help  
suppose I want to close a trade in n bars  (say n=5) if the price doesnt move at least 15 pips in my favor. How do I code that? I know for the trade entry price I use OrderOpenPrice() but how do I get the iClose for the next few bars? its because subsequent bars will constantly load up so I cant use...
My broker doesn't provide those indicates. Can someone send me 1 minute price data with .csv files? my email is ska8971@gmail.com Cheers! 
[Deleted]
  sos  (2)
apakah disini ada orang indonesiathanx
Hi Not sure y all my previous EAs wont compile on mt4 build 500 now. It says that all is ok no errors etc... But i do not see the .ex4 file Can some one tell me y thanks 
  Requote issue  (3)
Hi all, Sometimes when we want to close an order  an error message from the broker says that the price is invalid and  we have to confirm to close the order. In that case how is possible to confirm this with code ? What I mean is if we can retry the OrdeSsend until ticket is different from zero how...
[Deleted]
Hi! How to find out brokers' "stop level", the minimum amount of pips at which the broker allowד to place stop orders(buy stop/sell stop). Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi! I would like to learn how to enable indicators ( those that come with the MT4 and those that I make) on the chart automatically when I drop an EA on it. I mean so I wont have to manually turn them on. Please,if you are tired to explain this just give me a link to an article or some other...
Hi all, I installed MT4 on a Windows 2008 64 Bit Datacenter Edition vServer. The installation went fine, but now it's impossible to uninstall MT4. Uninstallation routine says (in German): "Eine Referenzauswertung wurde vom Server zurückgesendet" ... which could mean somthing like "server returned a
alguin que me pueda ayudar a programar un ea tipo martingale, que habra una compra y una venta a la vez
[Deleted]
I am using the MT4i personal trade copier, but since a few days is not working any more. I read about some issues between MT4i and Metaquotes. Does anybody have any idea if this problem is permanent?  
  template problem  (1)
oksorry so some one has programmed me a Ea template and give me those problemscan you help