MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 889

The topic opens on an EA which started here and continued to develop here and here . Here is a link to last week's stats for the ccfp_cc_v1 version of the four o'clock EA
  Hello everyone  (1)
Hello. We are traders of Forex trading in Forex market since 2 years. We also provide indicators and signal services. Very soon we are launching one of the best MT4 trade manager.
[Deleted]
Hello, I am developing an EA , what will work simultaneously in multiply chart window. Each EA will work independently, but I would like to put put some setup data from different EA ( charts) into a single file for further analysis. I can identify the pair by using the Symbol() function what returns...
hi  i have read some articles on how to run metatrader on ubuntu using wine.   i tried it the previous day but metatrader is crashing on opening, i am not sure if this is because opening the mail box or something else   are there anyone still using/trading with metatrader on ubuntu or any linux...
void CheckForMaTradeLong() { for ( int i= 0 ; i < Bars ; i++) { double i1 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 3 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i2 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 5 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i3 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 8 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i4 = iMA ( NULL , 60 , 10 , 0 , 1 , 0 ,i); double i5 = iMA (
I have been trying to program a News Trading EA for some time now. Below is a copy of what i have gotten so far. How the EA was supposed to work was that I would plug in the time to enter a trade and the amount of movement in a particle direction with which it would enter the trade and then close...
MURREY ADVISOR V2.2 © MoStAsHaR15 2010 Timeframe: 4 Hrs Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, and EURGBP. I have developed this indicator based on my observations. It is based on the principles of Support and Resistance using Murrey Lines and Trend strength & direction using ADX....
Hi all, I am working on an EA that only trades once per bar.  I am using time to check if the current bar is at least x hours ahead of the previous bar. However it does not execute a trade on backtests, but it does when I remove the time check conditions.  Here's the pseudocode: static int...
  Need help for  (1)
Dear guys  I am writing a indicator. Is there any function can I get information which timeframe indicator attach.
I was using a HTC HD2 that has windows mobile 6.5 on it and i loaded the mobile metatrader on it and was able to monitor my trades. I just got a Nokia Lumia 820 with windows mobile 8 on it and have not been able to download the metatrader on it, pls does it means win mobile 8 is not compatible with...
  Buy Gold  (1)
Buy Gold at 1250 TP1 1270 TP2 1280 TP3 1290 SL 1247
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to this program. May I know how to add soy bean oil SBO chart? I can't see this option in new chart->CFD The link to SBO as below : http://www.investing.com/commodities/us-soybean-oil-advanced-chart I am using booth Metatrader IKOfx and Instatrader. Please help. 
[Deleted]
Hi, I've developed a script, that generates a history file, to open the chart offline (MT4 Version 4.00 Build 509). When I change the parameters of the script, the new content is written to the history file, but when opening the chart offline, the content is still the old one. Only when I restart
Hi I would like to create an indicator for alerting me when ever a currency pair rise or drops with 20pips. How can I do that? Would someone please show me an example then I'll put in all the currency pairs my self. I just need help to start. Best regards Claus 
Hi,  Would love to have METATRADER 4 in my BlackBerry 10 device. 
[Deleted]
  Hello
Hello... I m a Forex trader trading since 2 years.I am following  different trading method to earn money from Forex. I have join this  forum to share my experience and gain some more knowledge. In my school time, i was just hating to learn economics but  when i heard about Forex i started to love...
[Deleted]
Hello, is there a solution avaible what somebody can make when his Expert Advisor stop to work because of the error message "terminated by timeout"? I know that i can start the metatarder new when that message happen, but when i am not at home and i dont see that the problem have happen is there no...
[Deleted]
  FTP Script for Metatrader 4  (17   1 2)
Hello, is there anywhere a Tutorial, Script, Example availble with discription how i can make a own FTP connection to a webserver, i dont want to use the FTP Function from Metatarder but makeing a own Script for that?
        if(SARCurrent > Ask) {ticket =OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,0,  "SAR Sell",MagicNumber,0,Red);           send.text.3();}   why would this execute the    send.text.3();    subroutine, but not open an order? The Journal shows nothing except the mail: text being sent. 
i have one simple question. if i explain well it would be double ok. Que. is; i have string array as  pairs[28] . This array consist of 28 pairs. For example i want to put this array as variable into the iclose() function. Such as; for(int i=0;i<500;i++) { For(int k=0;k <28;k++) { iclose(...
  duration.  (4)
How do you get local PC time for init() and deinit() to determine duration if backtesting? Is a win32 api call necessary?
[Deleted]
I have a indicator which draw a histogram with 3 colors Color 1 = Blue Color 2 = Red Color 3 = Gray How do i get the color draw on the current bar and previous 1 bar onto a variable or show it at Alert("Current Color is  : " + color ); I attached the Indicator. I was wondering if we could get value...
[Deleted]
Hi guys i have a little problem with my demo account FXCM My EA as a parameter SL : 10 ans TP : 10 When i Backtesting the EA it's perfect, this respect the SL and TP But, when i launch my EA on the plateform demo, and when it opens a position, the SL and TP are 24 ... I don't understand the problem,...
hello, I signed a service signal, and an order came to me with delay of 24 minutes would appreciate the value lost in order to have my order executed 24 minutes later my signal provider performed it worth 99 952, and I I received the order 24 minutes later with value 99 585, with 130 pips HIGHER...
Dear all, I met a problem when i tried to call an imported function with defaul value parameters. The function body is: #property library#define MN 13000void alert1(string sym, int Type, double Lotz, int MagicNumber=MN,double PendingPrice = 0){Alert(sym+Type+Lotz);}//the last 2 parameters of...
  Wininet FTP  (2)
I've been trying to figure this out for some time now and i've been searing everything to find a solution. I'm trying to use the Wininet function FtpGetCurrentDirectioryA. According to MSDN C++BOOL FtpGetCurrentDirectory(  _In_     HINTERNET hConnect,  _Out_    LPTSTR lpszCurrentDirectory...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       Corner.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
int cnt, total; total=OrdersTotal(); for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if( OrderType()==OP_BUY && Bid-OrderOpenPrice() >Point*TakeProfit) { OrderClose(cnt, OrderLots(),Bid, 3, CLR_NONE) ;...
[Deleted]
At the moment I have very large difference between buy and sell. Almost 10 digits. What is yours
Dear all,   I  want to add external parameters for my EA while adding include files, as shown below: #include <test.mqh>extern int       ExtParam1; But with the "#include <test.mqh>" statement,  I cannot back test the EA while specifying the "ExtParam1" optimization parameters.I have to divide the...