MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 823

[Deleted]
Hi. I'm Japanese. So I can't speak English. Sorry. Many people uses there's own indicators. I use "Standard Error Bands" indicator and BollingerBands. Standard Error Bands show the direction of the current trend and the volatility around it. Default settings are LinRegLength(21), SmoothingLength(3)...
[Deleted]
  Buggy iClose ?  (16   1 2)
Today Friday 20 December 2013 (GMT+1), I have identified two situations where iClose at first returned incorrect values. What follows are snippets from my log-files (time-stamped GMT+1). 2013-12-20 00:00:03.7687|TradePlatform.MT4.Core.Nlog.NlogEntryLogger|Debug|4|, <-- ###MQL###|iClose|USDCHF|1440|1
New article Indicator for Kagi Charting has been published: The article "Indicator for Point and Figure Charting" has described one of the programming ways of creating Point and figure chart. This chart is known since the 19th century. However, this is not the only chart from the remote past....
[Deleted]
sorry, just had to get some attention for my problem, could anyone help with in programming a stoploss, the draw down on my EA is exhausting, although it has produced some good results Bars in test 740874 Ticks modelled 1418416 Modelling quality n/a Mismatched charts errors 0 Initial...
[Deleted]
I have several mt4 broker platforms in DEMO mode and all at once none of them are active. Prices are frozen, etc. How can I determine how this is happening?
  op_buy not work  (8)
hi every one i have this expert open orders when no orders open and if current order is loss EA open new order EA use this code ordertotal()==0 to check no orders open to start work but i need to change this code ordertotal()==0 to check if any buy orders was opened, any one cn hlp i try to use...
Hello, Attached to this mail is my code and some explanations of what my EA should do but apparently it is having huge problems. I want something corrected and Trailing stop added. This EA should trade all the crosses of Moving averages , due to the fact that all crosses do give a signal of a trade
I am using dukascopy data and getting 99% modelling quality on the m1 (not sure that is even possible) and when I click open chart, the entries are not even within the price of the bar, they can differ from the bars price range by around 20 pips sometimes! What causes this and does that mean the...
  Friday  (279   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Oddities are welcome
Hi. I use a grate indicator- the Daily pivot points . but I have a small problem . there's no alert sound when the price cross the trendline up/down. it requires me to check the charts all the time. it's too bad that there is not alert sound. please, can someone put an alert sound to this indicator
[Deleted]
I would like to change the time zone for my metatrader. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks
Hello, I want to sort a group of numbers and find how many times a number has occurred or the most frequent number. The numbers are pulled from a chart. example would be: 1,3,1,4,7,2,6,1 the answer would be 1. I don't know what the range would be but I know how many numbers in the group. Java's...
Hi How can I get alerts in realtime for specific bunch of scrips in such a way that whenever scrips reaches a specific price I get an alert. I want to enter alert using horizontal line or any other way deemed fit. Is that possible in MT4 or MT5? Please help. Thank you -neo
  ST / TP problem  (5)
im try learn :) Im add extern int Distance = 100; and now work fine distance but take profit / stop loss not work
I want create 3 OBJ_TEXT on 3 lines from lower right corner of sub window. Without text overlap,when zoom in sub window. (not use OBJ_LEBEL) Thank you
  objectdelete  (9)
hi, i have indicator candlestick pattern, and it works ok with my modifications about some patterns in it. problem is when changing TF it delete text i entered on chart. not label text. i know this is because of this code : ObjectsDeleteAll(0, OBJ_TEXT); when i put this code -...
  Is that bug?  (2)
int start()  {   int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   //----   double factor;   int x1=60,x2=125;   factor=x1/x2;   //factor=0.12345;   Comment(x1,"/",x2,"= ",DoubleToStr(factor,4));//----   return(0);  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ I have a simply code...
Hi, I made a script to open trades of 2 symbols. When I test it in the Navigator, it seems that Navigator supports just scripts for 1 symbol. Can someone confirm this limitation ? Thanks
Can anyone pls advise I am trying to run this basic short MQL program to read/write to external file and have reduced errors but can't get further. Can anyone help in debugging this? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Does anyone know any EA or SCRIPT which will calculate the TP and SL levels by itself and closes the orders when either the SL calculated or TP calculated would be hit.Before you ask, this would be to get around STOPLEVEL and to allow me to trade little position sizes. To understand it better it...
#property copyright "mankin"#property link      ""#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_minimum 0#property indicator_maximum 1#property indicator_color1 Blue#property indicator_buffers 1extern int Number=30;double Line_Buffer[], Mean_Buffer[],...
#property copyright "mankin"#property link      ""#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_minimum 0#property indicator_maximum 1#property indicator_color1 Blue#property indicator_buffers 1extern int Number=30;double Line_Buffer[], Mean_Buffer[],...
Dear all, May I know where to get the document on the outputs in the chart during strategy backtest? for example, I want to know the meaning of the graphical objects in the attached image... Many thanks for your time and consideration, and Merry Christmas to you nice gentlemen, for your proficiency...
So I want to move my stop to break even when my trade hits the pivot line However it seems doesn't work. Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance. extern int magic           = 20051016; //magic numberint start()  {//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| getting the...
// If the price is greater than OrderOpenPrice() and it comes back to OrderOpenPrice() then OrderClose().// Advise, SampleCode is appreciated.
hello, can any one code for me its very simple but i dont know how to create it... THE LOGIC IS : 1) INDICATOR WORKS FOR FIRST ONE HOUR AFTER MARKET OPEN. 2) SET ALERT WHEN PRCIE NOT TOUCH IN ONE HOUR BETWEEN PIVOT POINT AND SUPPORT-1.........AND ........PIVOT POINT AND RESISTANCE-1 IF PRICE TOUCH...
[Deleted]
I am trying to make an EA with a moving average crossover. The code fails after the first cross. If you get a opposite cross, you dont get the signal. Do someone has some tips where the error is? EMA1= iMA ( NULL , 0 , 10 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); EMA2= iMA ( NULL , 0 , 20 , 0 , MODE_EMA
[Deleted]
Hi guys, thanks for actively responding my first question, much appreciated. Here is my second question of the my first day. I have a function called "double removeDuplicatedOrder()" return a double Array, which contains a list of pending order price in double. The "removeDuplicatedOrder()" will be...
  Memory Leak???  (6)
Hello Experts, I have a strange one. I call several custom indicators at the beginning of a new candle inside of an EA. While running this in backtest I see that one of the indicators keeps getting loaded at each new candle (each time it is encountered in the code). I stop the EA (in Backtest), I...
Can anyone advise? Am trying ot read an external file which I have placed in the C:/Program Files/MetaTrader 4/experts/files folder. However the erro message on the compiler says number 4 invalid number and refers to the number 4 of the MetaTrader 4 sub-folder. How can this be overcome as I must not...