MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 816

[Deleted]
Hieverybody, I am building a system and i need a specific indicator.Thisindicator must take “n” bars and calculate for every bar (open price –close price)and I need it to add the positivs and show it and the negativs and show it (seperatly). I need also this indicator to move back in time so there...
[Deleted]
Hello, i get the error message wrong parameters count because i think i have to many parameters in the icustom function, does somebody know how many parameters are maximal allowed? I am trying to call the icustom function here with over 60 parameter settings.
relative newbie trying to code an indicator that marks bars that are completely below the 20 EMA (i.e. high below 20 EMA) and only mark the first instance since there was a whole bar above the MA (i.e. low above MA) and alos the opposite (ie first whole bar above the MA). When I put in while loops...
Hi all, I have another query. I am using the following code to retrieve the stochastic value at the 0000hrs mark: iStochastic(NULL,PERIOD_H4,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); The above code gives me a value of 12.136685 However, on my chart with the same plotted as above, it is different from the...
Hi could you please advise me how can i add an horizental line on the chart? i tried ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], TL, 0, 0);ObjectCreate("حد پايين", OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], LL, 0, 0);     but, i dono how can i change the color and size of line
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for some brokers with non-standard forex sysmbols, such as _EURUSD, EUR.USD, EUR_USD.fx, ... for testing purposes. Thanx.
[Deleted]
  Candle tricks  (1)
Candle tricks Pairs:Any Time frame: 15M ONLY INDICATOR : m- candle CHART : candle stick chart Entry long position: IF 15M candle close buy Entry short position: IF 15M candle down close stop loss : 20- 50 pips, IF CANDLE going against you then exit Profit take : 4H close candle or exit...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a VPS with Windows 2012 Datacenter Edition R2 as the OS and when I try to uninstall MT4 (from any broker it seems, I tried 8 different ones, all with the same result) from Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall/Change, an error message appears: "You do not have
I want to count the 0's after the decimal point (of a positive number less than 1) till the first non 0 number. I'm stumped, is there some way to do this without converting to string first? For example I want: 0.01 = 1 0.05 = 1 0.00087 = 3 0.123 = 0
[Deleted]
Good trading. I had attached an indicator file ( i- FractalsEx ) here which generate Buy or Sell arrow signal when market condition meet certain rules, I find it predict very accurately the market direction but it does not generate alerts sound. Does anyone can help to modify the program so that it
when I open an order some time, but some time the order had been closed at stop loss, shall I know it immediately when the order is closed at once by EA and send an reverse order? is there some function to do this? if not, how I should set to achieve this target? in the fact, I have make codes to...
Hello guy, I've go the following problem to solve. Some help will be appreciated. I started EA-1 on one graph. For example have no executed order yet. But on other graph I got other running EA-2, which decide to order for example EURUSD, with magic number 5555. If the EA-1 watch for order with...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to figure out why the TakeProfit results in the terminal results window, is showing more profit per trade than the entry and exit prices would produce. For .10 lot (10,000) it is showing a 60 pip range between my entry price and my exit price, yet it shows $98 profit rather than $60...
[Deleted]
Hi there! I have run into a strange EA behaviour, I will first post the code, then the output this is the part of the code that behaves strange: Lot = GetLot(MaxRisk);OpenPartOrders(OP_SELL,Lot); the GetLot function: double GetLot(int Risk){double Free    =AccountFreeMargin(); double One_Lot...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I want to encypt string in mql4 use hmac sha256 (like http://php.net/manual/en/function.hash-hmac.php with first param is "sha256") but I can't find any function or lib to do it, please help me! Thanks all,
respected sir my ea works on 5 min on friday it opened a position and did not place stoploss and takeprofit . photoclip attached pl guide
I can't seem to become a subscriber to signals with metatrader 4. I have followed the steps in the video tutorial and still I don't get the "signals" tab in the terminal window. When I subscribe to an SP and click launch metatrader 4, it just opens the program. This is probably the ultimate n00b...
Hi all, I have done a search but I have not gotten an answer to my queries and therefore am writing this to seek help. This is what I am trying to do: I want to obtain the stochastic value from a 4-Hour chart in an EA that runs on a 15min chart. I understand the following code executes what I want
I have searched for downloads, I have downloaded a standard (509) from Metaquotes and opened an account with them and then changed server to demo.metaquotes.net:443 "No connection" Any other chioces?
I wrote simple indicator for pais trading showing in separate window ratio e.g silver/gold, basing on close prices. Do you have an idea how to draw same ratio but represented by bars instead of a line?
[Deleted]
I use a windows application to get ticks from another server and update every one minute it to the history(BTC_Mini.hst) file inside folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ava MetaTrader\history\TEST". Now I login with server name as "TEST" and there's this journal : 'username': connect failed [No...
I use an expert advisor to automatically make trades for me. My computer runs metatrader pretty much 24/7 except when the Forex markets are closed. So I woke up this morning I noticed that my expert advisor wasn't making any trades. I differently had a internet connection and MetaTrader was...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, Happy New year to you all and all the best for 2014!!! I have been working on the code for the high or low level of the market when the Moving Averages cross up or down, but it keeps recalculating the code for the previous bar when watching live. But when I refresh the chart by...
Hi forum,     I guess my problem could be solved pretty easy but I just can't find a way or function.. All I want to do is to get the total profit (or loss) pips on an open trade.    Thanks in advance 
  HELP PLEASE  (2)
How to write a code in mq4 for an EA to make a line (TrendLine) between two points( 2 buffers of-Fractal-indicator) for every new buffer of Fractals ? I speak about the last Upper Fractal Buffer and the last Down Fractal Buffer
How to make a code into my EA to draw one trend line between last Up/ Down Fractal from begining of actual tren to the last Up/ Down Fractal ? Thenk's!
[Deleted]
Hello,im kinda new in this are and wanted some help if possible. In this code ive tryed to implement a formula, but charts doesnt show what i wanted :( the grey dashed lines when they overlap from next point should start a more thick line,but instead of that the line from the start becomes all thick...
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,0,"My order #2",16384,0,Green); Here's my code.and i always get the error 129. Version:4.00 Build:509
[Deleted]
Hello, my sell orders are set to tp=50 ticket=OrderSend(symbol,OP_SELL,price,Bid,3,0,Bid-tp*Point,"my order",111, 0, Purple); but someties it close the order when the profit is negative and it says it reached 50 pips# # time type order size price s/l...
[Deleted]
I am new to making indicators and the code. More used to EA'S. Here is an example of a relatively simple line indicator for Trend Reversal I put together. I can't figure out how to get rid of the Gaps and maybe have the third color work also. I know there are different ways of doing this from what...