MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 769

I wrote a very simple sell script. Basically I use a custom indi that does nothing but draws a line at a certain price, say for instance 1.65061. So my script is simply:          if (BidPrice <= botline) {                  sell=True;                 } Where double BidPrice = MarketInfo(Symbol()...
HI every body im fx trader with ecn ea. any body help me plz new ECN ea verson. i will some pay you who give me ecn new verson slave/master source file thank you cell:+8801713727211 skype:ringku84 mail:ringku84@gmail.com
Hi All, Is there a way to get the tester to start at a specific time in VISUAL MODE? For example I want the tester to start running from 9th November at 14:00p.m - is there a way to do this? thanks
Please, how can I open buystop and sellstop orders at the same time and one delete as the other triggered? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a older FTP send function which is build with wininet.dll functions import and this builded FTP function have also a problem with the new MT4 build 600, can somebody take a look please and tell me how to modfy my current FTP function function to make it MT4 build 600 compatible? bool...
When you use Symbol() in your trading functions rather than an absolute name, those functions will apply to the current chart pair. When you use Period() in your trading functions rather than an absolute number, those functions will apply to the current chart period. Go to a different chart with a...
Hi There! Can anybody explain to me why this piece of code: int Day_Of_Week_Array[]; { switch(Day()) { case 15: Day_Of_Week_Array[1] = {3}; break case 16: Day_Of_Week_Array[2] = {3,4}; break; case 17: Day_Of_Week_Array[3] = {3,4,5}; break; case 18: Day_Of_Week_Array[4] = {3,4,5,6}; break;...
  EMA cross alert  (1)
Hi, I am looking for code which will alert me when EMA cross. Do you have something guys? Thanks
Hello guys, I have the following code. Which works great and does what I want it to - sort of. I am using an indicator that repaints, and as such I want to be able to make it wait 2-3 bars and then recheck the logic to see if cnb < 100 or > 0. If after X amt of bars the logic is still true I would...
[Deleted]
Hi... How could i check the current order is BUY or SELL ?. I want to do like this :- IF current order is BUY then do something IF current order is SELL then do something Refer to the terminal, I have one post on SELL order. But once I test my expert advisor, the program return the OrderType value...
[Deleted]
  need help again  (5)
How to make edit field show string I enter? When I enter new value it will change to the initial value. I need it show the new value that I enter last time. And get the new value to variable. Sorry for my poor English. Thanks.
I have successfully installed a simple break even EA on one of my computers (older running windows 7) and it works fine, but I cannot get it to work in my laptop (older) or my other new desktop (running windows 8)?? Its installed in the very same folder in each computer (C:\Program Files...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am Trying to calculate my prievious trades losses using a function of the open lots. But it seems there is something wrong because every time I try to read Print ( OrderLots()); I got the initial lot which is 0.01. void lossCalculation() {    int total=OrdersTotal();    for (int...
I make an EA for hectic market (specially nfp) long time ago. It was works just fine. But then i need to change some of the variables. And after i compile it, i can't run it again. I try to run another old EA, it works. Then i try to recompile it, it doesn't works. The error i got is " 'ea_name' is...
This worked and still works with an item compiled under build 616. If I copy and paste, then recompile under build 625, web page(s) never return a string. I don't want to assume this is build 625 because it could be my code even though the 616 version still works. Could someone take a look and see...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys Please assist if you can. I'm new and can't get my head around this one. I have small account that I'm playing with just to get the idea of whats for what but I'm in a small dilemma at this stage. The account balance are 156 odd $ and my equity are still at 126 odd $. Free margin shows -86...
Hi all, as mentioned in the title, I wonder if this is an acceptable matter in the industry or MT4 community? This happened during NFP news release where volatility was high. Here's the screenshot of my live trade in MT4 few days ago. For that matter, I had 2 supposedly break-even (stoploss...
Hi all, I'm trying to install the client but during the installation I'm asked for the proxy server userID and passwd. What should I put there? Thanks in advnce for your help. Bruno
Hello guys, I would like to remove the charts from mt4... I once read something, some code, that released the charts within the metatrader. For those with more than one monitor, place graphics on each screen. That's what I wanted. Who can help me? Thankss
I have need to declare an array that contains double data types, but I get the following error message: 'USDbefore1' - constant expression required Not sure how I should go about it. (Will something like "structs" solve the problem? - Obviously a question from a pure novice!) Here is the code:...
I've uninstalled my terminal and deleted MetaQuotes folder from appdata/roaming folder Then reinstalled my brokers terminal, and all the previous indis and EAs I had are loaded Did the broker had access to my indis/eas and stored them on their server
Hi, I has been working with MetaTrader sucessfully for few years now. i iinstalled at multiple laptops. Sudenly last week when i opened my windows 7 instance, the terminal open but disapeared a second after. my broker tried to copy each of his folder into mine without sucecss. I then, tried to
Hi guys, I am trying to pass an array of string to a delphi DLL, here is my code, does anyone knows what's wrong? Delphi DLL code extract... type StringArray = array[0..100] of PUnicodeString;function test_string(var strValues : StringArray) : integer;stdcall;begin  MessageDlg(string(strValues[0])...
Dear all, I created my first scrpit designed to launch buy orders at a preset TP/SL distances from current price, as well as lots. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I get error 4109. Any help would be much appreciated. Here you have it. int start(){double lots;int take_profit,stop_loss;//----//...
[Deleted]
Hi I run an EA and indicator on several charts at once, since the update my mt4 platform seems to crash several times per day. After checking the log files it shows the EA and indicator has being uninstalled and then reactivated, this seems to happens several thousand times per day! Any ideas? Is...
[Deleted]
How to get points from current chart, point ( price, time ) in order to used it specific funtion
How can I detect switch off/ on of autotrade button in mql4? The thing is that I don't know how I could restart some variables just when starting auotrade big button, like a reinitialisation. This is for stop trading when a conditions are reached, and started again when I switch off and I switch...
This script demonstrates that OBJ_EDIT example from MQL4 documentation https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_edit contains an error: the priority for mouse click can not be set or at least the compiler issues an error message of unknown object property. We take the...
Hello everybody, has anybody come across the following issue: if a new window is opened up in MetaEditor (Window-->New Window) it is supposed to allow one to access different parts of the file, isn't it? But when I scroll to a part I need in the new window, the original window automatically scrolls...
Hi, Please, could you help me ? I can't change color, font size and font name label of my Hline by this way : ObjectCreate("Plus Bas Jour",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0)); ObjectSetText("Plus Bas Jour","Plus Bas Jour",8,"Arial",indicator_color4); Is it the good function ?