MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 768

Hi there could anyone possible help me with the following? I would like to be able to define email address in a list, eg, fred@blog.gmail; horace@blog.gmail.com. Once i take a trade - I would like an email to be sent to the addresses in this list showing the following information (as an example):...
Hi, I would like my EA to draw an arrow on the graph when there is a signal of buy. I use Ichimoku for the signal... int start(){   if (senkouA>=senkouB && Bid > senkouA && Chikou_value> Bid)   {      if (Tenkan_value==Kijun_value)      {         draw an arrow ??????????????????????????????????...
I've just finished backtesting my EA with dukascopy 99.9% tick modeling, the results are quite different from the lower modeling quality results. I have double checked the dukascopy data with the mt4 charts which come from another broker and there are now price explosions from dukascopy, the charts...
Hi I am running an ea on a vps. The trace from vps to the broker reports about 70ms. I included the below code into my EA to check latency and slippage. The first time the ea traded it reported 375ms, which is about what I was getting at home, about 15000 km away from the brokers server. Could this...
  PolyFitScalper  (783   1 2 3 4 5 ... 78 79)
This is EA based on well-known range scalping technique during night hours (GMT) for such pairs like EURGBP, EURCHF and GBPCHF. In the EA is used indicator PolyFitBands_v2.3 which you can find in the attachment. The breakout of Upper Band is a signal for opening of SELL position and vice versa the
[Deleted]
Hi, I am subscribed to a signal, which hit the max drawdown I wish to be exposed to, which i manage using the "Stop if equity less than" on the signal page in MT4. It hit the the Equity trigger and the signal disabled successfully but the trades did not close. I was subscribed to Dartchip (https...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to retrieve the version number i.e. #property version   "1.00" I had a look at MQLInfoString etc. but couldn't find anything to retrieve that string... does anybody have any pointers about doing this? Many thanks in advance!
My code was working perfectly well before, and I was simply backtesting it against duckascopy data. if(Orderclose(...){Print(..);..;..;ect;} is what I would use in the past however, this is no longer working, and I cannot figure out why.
hi, since a moment i dont see my market folder in my mt4... the folder in my computer exist always with all indicators, but not in my mt4. why ? and how to use them please?
I have ubuntu, working MT4 wine . I want add expert advisor in my server in ubuntu, how do do this operation?
Hi, I'm trying to make my own EA that just warn me (or do somthing else) when Ichimoku tells me to buy or to sell. Do you if it's possible to incorporate an already existing indicator in a EA script ? cheers Aymeric
  Trade Analysis  (2)
Hi I am relatively new to MT4 and trading but was wondering if there is a way to have a more detailed analysis of each trade automatically saved ? Sometimes a trade will close and although I will know that it hit the stop loss or take profit, it would be very helpful for retrospective analysis to...
Did someone notice the following problems: ? - While debugging sometimes two terminals (or more) are launched, especially when the first one seems to be busy - Profiler does not display any tab, nothing happen while using it. - Button "ALL" (select all ?) in Objects list is not working
  Pending Buys!!!!  (4)
How is it, I can post a Pending Buy with FXCM's MT4 and as it goes onto my charts, I see the profits are already at minus - $22.00 (05:19:31) and half an hour later it is still below the purchase price of .86425, but the trade tab in my MT4 account shows bigger minus numbers AND I'M NOT EVEN IN THE...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to change a partial text label's description? For example, Text label "Hello World" is originally white, and I would like to change the word "Hello" into Red. Thank you everyone.
Hi I am using this process to create a WFA approach to backtesting. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1347 where there is an excel spreadsheet that creates set files to be loaded into Tester. Once i have reduced the parameter sets from the optimization in excel, i would like to output the tester...
[Deleted]
Script to set multiple pending orders in succession. I am looking for a specific script. It is simply a "Multiple Pending Order Script in Succession". I would like to open multiple pending orders from a specific price in a same direction (buy or sell). "Multiple Pending Order Script in Succession...
My EA was compiling with a number of warnings but no errors. When I corrected one of the warnings (a variable was declared under global variables as well as in the code) I suddenly got the following error: event handling function not found 1 1 (On line 1 and column 1 appears a "/" sign -...
[Deleted]
Hello, "automated trading with "expert advisors" based on text files which were generated by other programs" Example: The EA is checking if files exist in a specific folder. If Yes, the EA will open and read every file, find a string like "LONG this ticker, TP=x, SL=y" or "SHORT that ticker, TP=x
  MTServer  (2)
Does MTServer run under Wine on Linux too? If the app is mostly the same language and compiler etc - then there is a good chance it does.
I searched for this, but without success. Let's say that the search mechanism here is not as capable as Google :) MetaTrader 4 build 625 (and 628 as well) in portable mode (and normal mode as well). Windows 8.1. Here is the code, it's as simple as that: void OnInit(){   int success =...
It has been quite some time since i started on this forum. I began as a person who didn't want to code. perhaps due to my inhibitions i never bothered writing any piece of code on my own. over time i realized that the best way to get your self a better trading system is to code yourself. i started...
  Getting Slippage  (3)
Is there any way that i can find the slippage from the price when a pending order became a market order and the entry price of the same? Any functions or reliable way?
  OrderOpenPrice  (3)
If I am performing a buy operation. will the OrderOpenPrice return the Bid or Ask price. Since the Price that I pay is Ask, should not it return the ask Price?
I tried writing to the following common MT4 folder in Windows 8 but it isn't working: string BaseDirectory = "C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common" ; int FileHandle = FileOpen (BaseDirectory+ "\\thefile.txt" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV ); FileWrite(FileHandle, TimeCurrent ());
[Deleted]
Hi all, My name is ken, actually i am a newbie in EA programming. Wish to ask if my EA already containing below declaration in an EA and attach to EURUSD chart. Do i still need Marketinfo() to retrieve all those M30 data? Thanks in advance for the advise!!! double gbpusdAwayUSD0 = iClose("GBPUSD",...
[Deleted]
Hi, my ea works like it should but 1 of 100 orders i get Order send failed with error 138 Today i had a sell order this is the code, i even have a second order for the problem. this is my insurance... but today it does not work. ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Einsatz*Lot,Bid,100...
Hi Guys,How could I change my chart(1m, 5m, 1h, 1d) to pips?Example: Any candle to be formed by 10 pips.Thank you!
I wrote a very simple sell script. Basically I use a custom indi that does nothing but draws a line at a certain price, say for instance 1.65061. So my script is simply:          if (BidPrice <= botline) {                  sell=True;                 } Where double BidPrice = MarketInfo(Symbol()...
HI every body im fx trader with ecn ea. any body help me plz new ECN ea verson. i will some pay you who give me ecn new verson slave/master source file thank you cell:+8801713727211 skype:ringku84 mail:ringku84@gmail.com