MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 381

[Deleted]
Hi guys,  I create objects on different charts (same symbol). Afterwards when iterating through all open charts in order to collect ALL objects mt4 does NOT return all !! Any ideas ?     long chartID = ChartFirst();    while ( chartID > -1 )    {      if ( ChartSymbol(chartID) == Symbol()...
Hello community, something unfortunate happened to me. I lost my phone SIM card and got a new one, but I forgot that my old number is still saved in here. Now I finally got accepted as a seller a week ago and remembered this issue. Is there any way to change my phone number without having access to...
I have just installed Meta trader 4 and copied ex4 files into the "MQL4/Experts" folder as instructed. After restarting the program I still can't see these indicators. Any suggestions?
for( int n=0; n<total; n++ ){      if( !OrderSelect(n,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) )      if(OrderMagicNumber()!=333 && number_of_buys == 7) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,50,Bid,3,0,0,"hedged",333,0,clrRed);      if(OrderMagicNumber()!=334 && number_of_sells == 7) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,50,Ask,3,0,0...
I'm working with this library (https://github.com/dingmaotu/mql4-lib/blob/master/Collection/HashMap.mqh) And I need to create a dictionary with different types (the value could be a string, double or integer) I found out that there is a variant type for C++ (https://stackoverflow...
Good day,  I want to be notified of any change in account balance so I made a function that is called on every tick and checks if there is any difference in account balance between consecutive ticks.  The function is then suppose to send a push notification on mobile device but no notification is...
People who uses MT4 ou MT5 on Apple System can't download EA or Sygnals from the website. When you click the button to confirm, nothing happen. Is ther any other way?
Hello,  If I want to open a trade after x amount of bars ( say 10 bars )  , then close it after y amount of bars (say 20 bars ) , is that possible  How to achieve that while avoid placing trades during Saturdays / Sundays and a void having the trade open though the weekends 
  Multiple inheritance  (16   1 2)
The Normal syntax doesnt seem to register, does mql cater for multiple inheritance or do i have to work around it? I was attempting a partial MVC, well different adaptation but essentially wanted a controller class between MarketIndicator and Trader, they both inherit statistics class but for
Hy,is it possible to force my EA to reload itself, everytime the Timeframe on the Chart is switched? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            RefreshYourselfEA.mq4 |//|...
Hello community, please my "else" statement is not printing on the mt4. Below is the code: void OnStart()   { //---    int x = 10;    int y = 100;        if (x == 10) {       Print(x);       Print("I hate Mondays");       Print("I love Fridays");        if(y == 100) {          Print("I just printed...
Hi there! How can I update my 2018 historical data, after I have downloaded from Tickstory 2016 and 2017 data (for all timeframes). Downloading 2018 from Tickstory overwrites 2016 and 2017 data. Or is there a way to download without overwriting? Thank you in advance!
Guys i need help with the following code... I am trying to open a buy order 2 or 3 bars after fast ma crosses slow ma and when the rsi is greater than 50 as well as when both stochastic lines are greater than 50. A sell order for the opposite. The code below is an attempt at a buy order for the 1...
Is there a script or indicator that converts the current time frame data (can be from M1 do D1) to a higher time frame (H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1) ? I searched and found existing scripts that either require M1 as current time frame, or convert only to a multiple of the current time frame, which is not...
Hello... i would like to know if it is possible to create a Variable from inside the EA...for Example input string Nr1_Name="Hello"; input int PeriodChoosen=12; // above all clear // below is the question..is there a way to do this?? int MA_Period_"Nr1_Name"=PeriodChoosen; (the Variable shall have...
I was wondering if there was a way to click on a particular candle and have 2 horizontal lines come up, above and below the close of the candle, that are 1.5x the 14-period ATR? To be clear this would be for candles in the past. I'm trying to quickly manually backtest some trend indicators and this...
Hi How would I add symbols for the MT4 app for Android which was downloaded from the Play Store created from "metaquotes.net"? The symbols that I want to add are not listed on the "symbols list". I want to add GBPAUD, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, and 2 other symbols. Thanks
On MT4 are all searchable brokers legitimate and go through any kind of authorization and checks ? Or can anyone be a broker? I believe I'm a victim of a broker scam but just want to know if that's possible or if it's just my paranoia. Their brokerage was easily searchable from within the official
if(SellTicket>0){               Selected = OrderSelect(SellTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);             double CurrentPrice = Ask;             double SellStopPO = OrderOpenPrice();             double SellStopSL = OrderStopLoss();             double SellStopPips = SellStopSL-SellStopPO;...
check attachment for pic or go here -- https://i.imgur.com/DE5Ae0W.png it's the black horizontal current price line and i've double checked all the settings and i can't find a way to hide it. thanks for any help
How can I get the original MT MA mql file? Id like to code a moving average for a momentum indicator
Hello everyone; I have an EA that shows various information about my trading account. I can move that information anywhere I want on the chart by means of the setup built into the EA. However, when I move the chart from one monitor to another that are not the same dimensions, I have to reset the
int start(){ int GMT_HOUR = TimeHour(TimeGMT()); int GMT_MINUTE = TimeMinute(TimeGMT()); //TradingHours (00:00-20:59) if(GMT_HOUR >= 00 && GMT_HOUR <= 20 && GMT_MINUTE >= 00) { //OpenOrders (08:00-12:59) if(GMT_HOUR >= 08 && GMT_HOUR <= 12 && GMT_MINUTE >= 00) {...
[Deleted]
Hi, is there a quick way to scroll through charts in mt4? I will be scanning scan 50+ markets on a daily basis and was wondering if there was a quicker way than open market watch--open chart for each one? or scrolling via a mouse and clicking on each individual tab? is there a quick keyboard...
Say I have follow data Nr. B/S Pair Profit 1 Buy EURUSD -90.12 2. Sell USDJPY 100.04 3. Sell AUDUSD -100.12 4. Buy GBPUSD -123.34 5. Sell CADJPY 198.34 How do I use array and sort them by profit in descending order and display positive profit in green and negative in red as below
Wanted to update some of the threads here - I wanted to use my maxed out MacBookPro (late 2016) to run EA optimizations. So I used BootCamp, bought a 64 bit version of Windows10  Pro (real inexpensive if you look on the net).  Everything went fine.  I'm using April 2018 version right now.  I took...
I have several EA’s running on my platform on multiplecurrency pairs. I thought would simple to code EA that would not open a 2nd order if one was already opened on the platform. Anyone have any ideas why the code doesn’t work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+...
Hi everyone, I have a question. An indicator which I coded by myself gave me an error message: (68,24) The "68" is the line where the error is, I know that already. But what's the meaning of the number 24? Does that mean the 24th character of line 68 contains faulty code? And if so, do I have to...
Is it possible to use function arrays in mql4? As in an array that holds a function in every index so that the following 2 functions can be placed inside an array: int SellStopsTotalTF0()  {   int SellStopsTotalTF0=0;   for(int x=0;x<OrdersTotal();x++)     {      if(OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hello, I am trying to get the values from indicator attached with iCustom: int barx = 0;int Loops = 8;   for(int x=0; x<=Loops; x++)   {   ObjectCreate("TEST" + (string)x, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);   ObjectSet("TEST" + (string)x, OBJPROP_CORNER, 3);   ObjectSet("TEST" + (string)x, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,...