MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 563

Hi Sometimes, when I have a load of charts unmaximised, I maximise one of them for a while.  When I switch to the others they are maximised in window, but the window contents is still the same dimensions of the window as it was previously and the rest of the window is just black.  I have to...
[Deleted]
I keep getting this error when trying to compile: If the image is unclear, this is the link to the screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/462889da7d1568ff1a55a76fc2d562a7.png It's the DoTick line called DowGap. What's causing it is that I used another, working file (for DAX) as a template, changed the...
[Deleted]
I've written a custom indicator and am trying to hook it up to my authorization server. I've looked at https://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest but of course you can't use it in an indicator, have also looked into using WinINet which just crashes, and I also tried https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10121...
Hello, When I running my EA in MT4 platform, server ping results becomes high. After I remove the EA, then results become very low (about 5 times, please look at attachments). Is it normal? Or do I implement or set something wrongly? And also in opening order which latency values are correct?...
hello guys, thank you all for the great help that you give to all of us. Today I ask you another thing. E 'can add a pause of a few minutes between a signal and the other in any indicator.
Hello, When closing an order partially, it seems (I'm not exactly sure whether this is what happens exactly) that the order gets closed and a different order gets opened with the remaining quantity. However, the comment of the "remaining" order changes to something like: "From #51461". Is there any...
Before b600 (b540 actually or whatever) standard way of writing indicators was to use start() function and IndicatorCounted() function. I have some indicators which are still written this way, however some got recompiled recently (i don't know when or why) and since then, they are not working...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm not sure who to ask and didn't seem to find service desk here. Since the new build 971 came out my EA will not attach to chart nor open in backtesting. Does anyone know what the problem might be as previous version works fine.Please let me know if anyone has any answers or who to contact....
Hi Everyone I've been stuck on something for over a week.  No matter what I try, I cannot get this to work.  I want my EA to simply add the profit and loss of two open trades together, and if the combined profit and loss exceeds a certain profit margin, it must close both trades.  But it always...
Hey guys, I need some help please. I am trying to look for the time when the previous day high and low was formed. Below are my equations; they do give the correct prices, however they do not return the correct integers of the candles that formed the high/ low. Please help!  high=iHighest(NULL,0...
Dear all, I created my first code for creating and writinf a file using mql4. I want to be sure it works properly so I decided to write some welcome words every time I execute it. Sadly, the file is correctly created but nothing is written in it. I attach my code for the community to take a humble...
Why do different websites i.e. ForexFactory, DailyFX & FxStreet don't always agree on High Economic Events?   There are some events that are Medium on DailyFX and are High on ForexFactory.   Example:  "06/28/2016 12:30 GMT USD Gross Domestic Product" event is High on ForexFactory and Medium on...
New article Creating a trading robot for Moscow Exchange. Where to start? has been published: Many traders on Moscow Exchange would like to automate their trading algorithms, but they do not know where to start. The MQL5 language offers a huge range of trading functions, and it additionally provides...
I must admit I copied and pasted it!
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I am trying to close remaining pending orders when OP_BUY==0 void Check3(){bool result;int cmd,error;int OpenBuyOrders=0;cmd=OrderType();int total = OrdersTotal();  for (int i5 = OrdersTotal() - 1; i5 >= 0 ; i5--){    if((OrderSelect(i5,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))&&OrdersTotal()<14...
Hello all,    I am struggeling with an error I constantly get from the order execution.   double BidPrice = NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits); double SellingPrice = ( BidPrice-(TP/100*1.01) );                   result = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP,                         AdvancedMM()...
[Deleted]
Hi there. I'm having trouble with the below function. error - ')' - not all control paths return a value I've been over the code a number of times and can't find the error. This is not my code it was put up here a few years ago and I'm placing into an EA. Would appreciate any help.   int...
Hello Community Sorry if this is a double post but I couldn't find anything related by searching this huge forum. Could anybody please tell me how to get an indicator save AND keep settings? Quite frequently I encounter a problem related to indicators that do not keep the setting such as colors and...
Hi all Including IsTradeAllowed() makes EA able to verify if the Expert Advisor is allowed to trade and trading context is not busy. I am trying to find if there is any similar way to make EA able to verify if 'Disable experts when the profile has been changed' (MetaTrader 4 Tools >Options >Expert...
Hi all, I have a problem with code: #property indicator_separate_window    // Indicator is drawn in the main window#property indicator_buffers 2       // Number of buffers#property indicator_color1 Blue     // Color of the 1st line#property indicator_color2 Red      // Color of the 2nd line double...
I want an EA with more than magic numbers? May you help with big thanks!
  Where are logs now?  (15   1 2)
Dear all, After some years without touching mql code I decided to create an easy EA to help my current strategy. Sadly I see log files in MT4 are not in the same place they used to be in the past. I create log files to identify erros and/or malfunctions and I used to finding them at: My PC /...
Hello guys, I want to use 4 different EA made by me. I don't want that any of the EA interfer with each other and that only if a EA meet the criteria and doesn't have an order (for that particular EA), then open a trade. That problem kill me for 3 days, I look online but don't have an answer. If you...
Hi I`m new in using meta trader 4. Can you help me to abjust.I want to use stohastic and when i have alert from stohastic to take short.
This problem came with build 971. When I place expert advisor on a chart and then check for expert properties, input tab is not there at all. It does not happen all the time. Sometime input tab is there.
MT4, I have 2 brokers, I read the mobile code and put it on both MT4, but even the test message doesn't go through. The code is correctly inserted. I get: Notifications:'Test message from (my name), (my broker) sent to (my number). Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)...
New article How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5 has been published: This article contains step-by-step instructions for creating bots for Telegram in MQL5. This information may prove useful for users who wish to synchronize their trading robot with a mobile device. There are samples of bots in...
Hello. I'm new to MT5. I have a server with the following configuration: Mainboard: X9DR7TF + Processor: 2xE5-2643 3.3GHz Memory: 32GB CC Video Card: Nvidia NVS510 Disks: 2x120GB INTEL SSD The problem: I run 10 MT5 terminals and they begin to work very slowly. Grapshics freezes. There is a feeling...
Hello, If anyone have formula how to calculate exact price for next 2 MA crossover please post it. I have 2 MAs, and wanted to know at what price next crossover will happen. FastMAPrice = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL, 0, 10, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0), Digits); SlowMAPrice = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,...
I am able to manually export mt4 historical data for forex EUR/USD as a csv file. However, i run my excel spreadsheet for calculation and would dearly love the hourly candlestick prices to come in automatically. (Open High Low Close Vol) Anyone able to suggest