MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 278

I have an indicator with ex4 format. How can I use it in my expert advisor? the MQL editor doesn't recognize ex4 files. <Deleted>
I have an indicator that I bought that indicates times to buy and to sell in forex assets, I want to develop an EA that uses the sign of that indicator to carry out its operations. It is possible? if so, how? can anyone help
I can't seem to be able to attach an indicator to a chart. From the MetaEditor Idownloaded an indicator the Complied it. How to I attach something from the OnlineLibrary to the chart? Thank you for the help. MCR
hi everyone I have a problem, I can't enter the total order count on a single Symbol, I would like to enter it for each Symbol but I can't find a way, I'm not very good at coding but I've been searching for 1 day I don't know if I'm wrong the magic number or the for cycle, but I can't get what I
  Lost Password  (7)
Hello, I've been doing a lot of trading using my iphone. However, I lost the password to my account. I have the account number and the email address that goes with it. But I don't know where to request the information. I used the mt5 mobile app; so I don't know who I should email to ask to...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have been trying to make a new order in my demo account in PFG FX Trade but the "New Order" button is all grey and nothing happens when I click it. I have already tried restarting the computer, uninstalling then reinstalling PFG FX Trader and after I login, I still cant make a new order....
Im trying to figure out how the NormalizeDouble function works. Can someone see what i do wrong here? The returned value from line 3 and 4 from the NormalizeDouble function is 0 instead of a rounded number as expected.. double SLBuyLevel = Low[ 1 ]- 20 * Point ; double SLBuyDif = Close[ 1
Hello, I am trying to get the 15 min time frame MA on a 1 min time frame. I am able to get it in tradingview(See the attached Images .) These 2 images show how I am getting 15 min MA on 1 min chart . I like the first way, Is there anyway that I could get it on MT4 the same way? It helps understand
Dear MQ guys, please not that your today Auto-Update of MT4 to build 1280 messed up all the windows of the MT4. Please make sure to restore to profile that was set up before updating! Best regards, Roman George
hi guys , i have a Array bidimentional , i not have clear some particular of Arrayresize . My Scenario: i have a bi dimentional array Array[column][row] the row is not a constant , but i find it value with a function int HowLine=CountLineInTxt(filename3); but why if i write in this mode string
Hello, I am new to Meta trader 4 programing . I have this moving average indicator that display Blue (buy) and Red(sell) when certain conditions are met. At the moment it works on just the current chart time frame. I have been difficulty trying to make it scan multiple currency pairs accross
I am trying to implement an ATR based SL and TP. I have run into a dead end though and cant figure out where the mistake is. The code compiles but when i use the ATR SL and TP in the OrderSend() no trades are executed. If i set the TP and SL to a fixed amount of pips then orders are opened. I have
  CloseOrders by FIFO Rules  (21   1 2 3)
I made this code for close from the first to the last ticket according to the FIFO rule: void CloseShort(){   int FirstOrderTicket=0;   int LastOrderTicket=0;   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){      if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){...
Hi, Currently I am usually the following code to limit to opening a single order if ( OrdersTotal () == 0 ) I have also tried below, following a youtube guide bool NewCandle() { static datetime Candle; if (Time[ 0 ] == Candle) { return false ; } else (Candle
  OrderSend issue  (9)
Hi, when i test the following code the EA only open the Sell Stop Orders, the Buy Stop Orders does not get triggered. Even if the trendfilter (fastEMA>slowEMA) says to only open Buy Orders the system still opens a Sell Order. Can someone see what i have done wrong? //open BuyStop if (hourOfDay
I want to print the values of account balance, equity etc. on my chart. How can I print them with thousand separators, for example like 12,920.12 or like 12 920.12 (Metatrader uses this format on its terminal tab) on my chart with the Comment() function or with any other function you will advise?...
https://gifyu.com/image/WIFU Heiken: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Heiken Ashi.mq4 | //| Copyright c 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
hi everyone i have an custom indicator with more than 100 input when i use iCustom and put the input parameters it said: 'iCustom' - wrong parameters count i'm wonder if there is any limit for input parameters also i want to know there is a way to create and load a preset input data for indicator
Hi everyone, I'm very new to EA. Since lockdown i have put in some weeks to play around with some EAs and purchase a course to generate EAs. but im not getting results as i would expected. my questions are: 1) should i be investing in a Generator to help me generate EAs? 2) should i invest in a
Hello. I am asking for advice. What's wrong here. How to block the submission of the second and the next order on the same currency pair. Below is the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Sprzedaj USDJPY.mq4 |
I have an EA that runs almost everything onTick() and a script that creates a plain text file. A keyboard shortcut launches the script and the EA's onTick routine detects the presence of the file. That is how I tell my EA to execute certain tasks interactively. That is not bad at all, but the
Compiling the code below with MQL5 Cloud Protector on MetaEditor build 2302 fails with a message "protecting finished with error 'unknown' EX4 write error". void f( string s = NULL ) { Print ( StringLen (s) ); } The code below works. void f( string s = "" ) { Print ( StringLen (s) ); }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MiniSinyal_v1_1.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net |
hi, I would like to find the order close time for my last closed order. Subsequently, there will be a signal ('More than 15 mins") when it has been more than 15 mins since the order was last closed. There is no error with my code, but there is no signal after 15 mins. Here is my code void OnTick ()
Hey   The issue Im having, the "New Order" window wont open for me. When I click on the "new order" button, nothing happens.   Here are the things I have tried:   Contacted my broker to have my password reset, thought maybe it had to do with the Investor Password One Click trading works The fast...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am still learning MQl4. Would someone please explain what the purpose of the moving average shift used in the iMA indicator is? What does it mean to shift the moving average and what is its application? Thanks.
Hello All, I'm using this supertrend indicator - all super credit to Mladen for putting this together, especially as it is non-repaint. I wonder if someone could kindly add push notification and email alert so I am alerted when the trend changes. I would really appreciate it Many thanks
Hello, I am new to Meta trader 4 programing . I have this moving average indicator that display Blue (buy) and Red(sell) when certain conditions are met. At the moment it works on just the current chart time frame. I have been difficulty trying to make it scan multiple currency pairs accross
Hi all, Is there a way to run your EA and let it change the indicator values and run again? Basically letting it loop and running the chart against different indicator values? I'm changing the values manually now, but I'm looking for a way to automate this. Just need a push into the right direction
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you