MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 562

Question for the Guru's  (21   1 2 3)
I have an idea for a advisory type of indicator. 1) Calculate the maximum risk of a account using a Risk/Reward ratio and convert into the number of pips allowed to risk. <Got this covered. 2) Reset the Risk at midnight (Broker Time). < Got this covered 3) Check Order History for losing trades
I have to rate A Function That riconsce the following pattern of candles who can give me a hand ?     and         tanks     
this MACD with mail alert now working the mail alert it has the option, but does not work i have set the gmx mail account from the tools in MT4 any body can see if the codes need some twist
[Deleted]
hi all I'm looking for sample code,  or an explanation, on how to calculate the price Break Even for a few Buy and Sell orders simultaneously   basically this is the scenario 1 Sell order of 1 lot, 1 Buy order 50 pip above the sell order of 1,5 lots at which level i will Reach the break even?  keep...
I looked lots of trailing stop EA, but I just need a function which does not need any global variable and methods. Is there any trailing stop function that I can easily use it by calling? There should be a parameter to put magic number in the function.
[Deleted]
Hi guyz This  is a piece of my code bool ordtype;   for(int vou=0;vou<OrdersHistoryTotal();vou++)     {      OrderSelect(vou,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);      if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){ordtype=TRUE;}else{ordtype = FALSE;}     }  but i think its not optimized, i think its start from the 1st trade and...
Hi MQL4 community, I'm trying to at least get this code to work and I can build from there. I was able to successfully load up a button, however, when I click on it, my code is not sending a message to inform me that the action has happened. I'm doing this in strategy testing mode and wish to...
I looking for the EA Close all to other running meta trader. ( use for general Trading Balance ) As we know part of work trading balance is Close all running trade at other metatrader. Base Trading Balance System preparation : Use 2 metatraders, with each account ( different account and different...
[Deleted]
I am testing it with an ECN broker where minimum stop level is 0 & freeze level is 0 too.   Here is the code: int init(){ double CalcDigits = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS); { if(CalcDigits == 2 || CalcDigits == 3) CalcPoint = 0.01; else if (CalcDigits == 4 || CalcDigits == 5)...
I need to look a group of some charts together in a sreen ,and also want to transfer to another group of charts . how to set it ? thanks .
Hey Guys, Is there a way to get the highest and lowest point for example between 12pm and 13pm? Thank you a lot!  
[Deleted]
I have this following code volume average. But its showing wrong data & data is changing in every tick into really big larger value. Not sure what is the problem here. int A = 0, HTP[2000];for(int k=0;k<=13;k++)  { startbarindex[k] = iBarShift(P[k],PERIOD_M1,(iTime(P[k],PERIOD_D1,Bar))); for(int p...
hi guys,   i wrote little code to draw a Daily High & Low however it always be ray mode so after few days there will be too many lines! and make chart unreadable -_-   wondering if there is a way to make the Horizontal line not ray and only appear between Daily  Separator not continue  to others...
Hi I'm new to mq4, I'm trying to convert this line of code(from TOS) to mq4. int l = 20; def lowbar = low == Lowest(low, l); def h1= if lowbar then high else h1[1]; lowbar is just a bool value to check if current low equal to lowest low in given length. I just don't know how to code the h1 part in
I'm looking for a manual way to convert the CSV file to test past data and I don't want to use an automated program to do this.  I don't trust the idea of my EA being uploaded to the banks themselves..  
i nee help with capturing values of multiple indicators on a certain instance_ e.g if i have placed MAs and Bollingers, fractals etc on one chart_ and i need a snap of all indicator values on an index ,say [4]_ it should print or show ma[4],bolling[4] and fract[4] a
[Deleted]
http://i.imgur.com/CQ3m7YC.png Please check this link. mt4 version is 660
  Install problem  (8)
Guys, I'm extremely nervous, please help me. I use Linux. Earlier was able to install MT4 via Wine without any problem. Since the latest some builds of MT4 it is impossible to install the MT4. I get this: It requires I do enter proxy settings. As far as I know, I don't use any proxy. How this issue...
Is it possible to use the debugger with historical data with MQL4?  I see the button for it and the tab in the options menu to set it up but the 'Start on History Data' button is greyed out.
Hi all, I have this error when I load the attached indicator on a median renko chart. incorrect start position 2365 for Array/Minum (orArray/Maximum) function Could you help me? Thank you!
[Deleted]
I'm just not doing at all well over this and feel that [most likely] I'm missing the point. Maybe I need .dll? if so how use? Have been to msdn but let's say that is easy to get lost - for me at least! All my searches lead to main chart and its subwindows where code runs. Not see any MT4 () that...
I've written my EA so that it always places pending orders.  If I want my program to go back later and check if that pending order has been activated what is the easiest way to determine that?  If the order gets activated, does the OrderType change?
The DDE data format has been changed since build 825. Did anyone notice that? Could MT4 have a configuration in options to select old DDE data format?
Hi,  i use GER30. Spread is 1 pts. I am SURE of it I have a BUY STOP AT 10000 with STOP at  9995. When prise is 10008 i change with my EA STOP. It is now at 10003. Price is now 10003. And my position is closed. But in my report it is a loss. And for all my trades . A reason ? To explain this, a few...
  opening conditions  (12   1 2)
plz help How to code the lenght of candle shadow as a condition to order opening. if (x && x && x && 1000*(Close[1]-Low[1]) < 15 ) // max 15 pips of shadow condition - doesnt work - at image there is 40 pips shadow. { res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,A sk...
This one is writen in too small character :
Hi all, is there anyone who can share an expert to obtain median renko charts with build 971?   Thank you! 
I found a nice little *indicator* that allows the user to place horizontal lines on the chart as user-defined intervals (ie a grid type setup). However, the line color and style is hard coded and I want to change that so the use can choose the color, width and style of the lines from the inputs...
[Deleted]
To Whom may help me. I have just installed the latest build and updates (June 2016) windows 10 64bit OS. Now  My latest build mt4 971 June 2016 does not show any trading. I am using exness and instaforex broker practice platforms and neither are showing trading of the currency pairs I am trading....
Hi there Does anyone know how to get a full report on a real EA like the one in the back testing (with statistics and chart)? TX