MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 564

Why do different websites i.e. ForexFactory, DailyFX & FxStreet don't always agree on High Economic Events?   There are some events that are Medium on DailyFX and are High on ForexFactory.   Example:  "06/28/2016 12:30 GMT USD Gross Domestic Product" event is High on ForexFactory and Medium on...
New article Creating a trading robot for Moscow Exchange. Where to start? has been published: Many traders on Moscow Exchange would like to automate their trading algorithms, but they do not know where to start. The MQL5 language offers a huge range of trading functions, and it additionally provides...
I must admit I copied and pasted it!
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I am trying to close remaining pending orders when OP_BUY==0 void Check3(){bool result;int cmd,error;int OpenBuyOrders=0;cmd=OrderType();int total = OrdersTotal();  for (int i5 = OrdersTotal() - 1; i5 >= 0 ; i5--){    if((OrderSelect(i5,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))&&OrdersTotal()<14...
Hello all,    I am struggeling with an error I constantly get from the order execution.   double BidPrice = NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits); double SellingPrice = ( BidPrice-(TP/100*1.01) );                   result = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP,                         AdvancedMM()...
[Deleted]
Hi there. I'm having trouble with the below function. error - ')' - not all control paths return a value I've been over the code a number of times and can't find the error. This is not my code it was put up here a few years ago and I'm placing into an EA. Would appreciate any help.   int...
Hello Community Sorry if this is a double post but I couldn't find anything related by searching this huge forum. Could anybody please tell me how to get an indicator save AND keep settings? Quite frequently I encounter a problem related to indicators that do not keep the setting such as colors and...
Hi all Including IsTradeAllowed() makes EA able to verify if the Expert Advisor is allowed to trade and trading context is not busy. I am trying to find if there is any similar way to make EA able to verify if 'Disable experts when the profile has been changed' (MetaTrader 4 Tools >Options >Expert...
Hi all, I have a problem with code: #property indicator_separate_window    // Indicator is drawn in the main window#property indicator_buffers 2       // Number of buffers#property indicator_color1 Blue     // Color of the 1st line#property indicator_color2 Red      // Color of the 2nd line double...
I want an EA with more than magic numbers? May you help with big thanks!
  Where are logs now?  (15   1 2)
Dear all, After some years without touching mql code I decided to create an easy EA to help my current strategy. Sadly I see log files in MT4 are not in the same place they used to be in the past. I create log files to identify erros and/or malfunctions and I used to finding them at: My PC /...
Hello guys, I want to use 4 different EA made by me. I don't want that any of the EA interfer with each other and that only if a EA meet the criteria and doesn't have an order (for that particular EA), then open a trade. That problem kill me for 3 days, I look online but don't have an answer. If you...
Hi I`m new in using meta trader 4. Can you help me to abjust.I want to use stohastic and when i have alert from stohastic to take short.
This problem came with build 971. When I place expert advisor on a chart and then check for expert properties, input tab is not there at all. It does not happen all the time. Sometime input tab is there.
MT4, I have 2 brokers, I read the mobile code and put it on both MT4, but even the test message doesn't go through. The code is correctly inserted. I get: Notifications:'Test message from (my name), (my broker) sent to (my number). Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)...
New article How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5 has been published: This article contains step-by-step instructions for creating bots for Telegram in MQL5. This information may prove useful for users who wish to synchronize their trading robot with a mobile device. There are samples of bots in...
Hello. I'm new to MT5. I have a server with the following configuration: Mainboard: X9DR7TF + Processor: 2xE5-2643 3.3GHz Memory: 32GB CC Video Card: Nvidia NVS510 Disks: 2x120GB INTEL SSD The problem: I run 10 MT5 terminals and they begin to work very slowly. Grapshics freezes. There is a feeling...
Hello, If anyone have formula how to calculate exact price for next 2 MA crossover please post it. I have 2 MAs, and wanted to know at what price next crossover will happen. FastMAPrice = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL, 0, 10, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0), Digits); SlowMAPrice = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,...
I am able to manually export mt4 historical data for forex EUR/USD as a csv file. However, i run my excel spreadsheet for calculation and would dearly love the hourly candlestick prices to come in automatically. (Open High Low Close Vol) Anyone able to suggest
If I use my EA on a broker with a license number greater than 10 it will not work. The EA calculates the license number by multiplying the mt4 account number and this value is then entered into a "LicenseNumber" field of the inputs. For some reason, if the calculation is greater than 10 digits it...
I am writing to a CSV file and for some reason it is writing the wrong information. The string to be written contains data such as 0.59;0.37;0.04 but instead 0.00;0.00;0.00 is written. I confirmed during debugging that the correct information is contained in the string right before it is written....
 I don't find MT4.EXE File. Can someone tell me where I can find it THANKS
[Deleted]
Hi i am seeing chart of USDINR in which the value is shown as 53.413 i want to see only  upto two digits i.e 53.41 how can i do it please explain with screenshot if possible easiest method to do that
Hello Im trying to draw lines when the RSI and the signal line cross on a TDI indicator. I added a loop to the code as shown to try to create vertical lines, complies but in strategy tester i get #4200 error "#define ERR_OBJECT_ALREADY_EXISTS" Im not sure where it exists. Maybe my loop incorrect..?...
  trend line support  (13   1 2)
what am i doing wrong here causing the trend line to not take price 2 position in the negative bars region? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| HLTL-RAYS.mq4 |//| Copyright 2016,...
Hi... I newbie mql4...I want return value of first trade OrderOpenPrice to open pending order. My code get error of " ")"-not all control paths return a value". Please tell me what mistake I maked? Here my code:
When Green Arrow Shows Up It Make a Sound ( by Choice )  When Red Arrow Shows Up It Make a Sound ( by Choice ) 
[Deleted]
The following script compiles successfully, but hangs MetaTrader 4 (build 971) after run:   class Market { public:     static double GetPipDigits() {         if (Digits < 4) {             return 2;         } else {             return 4;         }     }     static double GetLotstep() {       double...
Hi everyone, Thanks in advance for future answers. I'm liking what I've learned today in regards to dealing with iCustom and interacting with objects on the charts. However, I have this .ex4 file and I don't know how to get the color of the indicator at a specific time or whether or not an arrow is...
Hi all, I'm new here, I've been trying to write an EA for the last couple months and finally got something working right. the problem is I have two accounts with 2 different brokers: Oanda and ThinkForex. My EA performs well on Oanda EURUSD, the one I developed and backtested on, but when I run the...