MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1614

I have written an indicator which is applied to different currency pair charts.Is there a function which will return the name of the currency pair for the chartto which the indicator is being applied?
Hello, experts, I am a brand new EA learner. I am thinking how to write a small EA to automatically calculate risk level and orderlots. Let's say I have opened 10 charts. At some certain time, for example 0:00 Monday, while some entry signals=true,before opening orders, I want the EA check and count...
[Deleted]
I downloaded MetaTrader4, Build 206. I finally got a login and password (took acouple of days) and MT4 worked for about 12 hours. Went to logon the next day and got "noconnection" message. (My internet connectivity is fine.) Re-installed with no luck. Tried using demo account server listed in...
[Deleted]
  Wont work in EA  (16   1 2)
This script works when you use it manually. It is suppose to close all orders thatare open. In the Expert I am simply stating that if my profit is greater then Xclose all orders. X being any number. Why when programmed into the Expert will it not work then? Any ideas? Here is the code. --Script...
[Deleted]
I need to get the error to clear in my order close function in the expert advisor.It seems to work in one direction but not the other. Any ideas? Adjust the Bid and Ask prices? Not sure.
[Deleted]
I have an indicator that creates objects (arrows) during certain events on my chart. Let's say 3 arrows have popped up on the 1 min chart, and then I click on 5minand back to 1min..... the arrows have disappeared!!! Is this a variable storage problem? Here's some code... (above) extern int...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Michael Mayson (mmayson) has been published. The Participant from New Zealand, Michael Mayson has been involved in automated trading fornot a very long time. All this time he was using his Expert Advisor ZelDelComp, which...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I was wondering if we can copy the the trades made by the champions of Autotrading2007. As you may know that we can also see the live trades made by the tradersin the championship. Look a the following link which gives the top positions of traders so far. https://www.mql5.com/go...
[Deleted]
My broker does not have this symbol. I see this indicator from code base 'All usd pair' ( all dollar pairs), but I am after the true USD dollar index as a price serieswith the correct weights, does any have the code MQ4 file, thanks
Hello everybody You can help me please to identify the crossing in qqe indicator? Thank's Here is the code: //+---------------------------#property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_style1 STYLE_SOLID #property...
[Deleted]
  OrderClose  (2)
Does anyone have the code that loops and attempts to close an order n times in theevent that it runs into an error? Thank you in advance, T
[Deleted]
I want to write a function which uses variables length input parameters. Is thereany help available about this topic? Thanks, Krana
[Deleted]
Hello, I have been trading on a demo for about two weeks now and now i found out that theoilfuture in MT North Finance is CLX7 and won't give new quotes. This lets me think,that we rolled over to a new month. But i don't see a new future at Market Watch.How can i get the future of oil from november?...
[Deleted]
We are looking for a consultant to program an EA for us. We will pay $5K for theEA when complete plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50K Live Account for 1 year.We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development andthe EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis...
[Deleted]
Using the following code am I getting the stochastic values from the two previouslyclosed bars (not the current bar)? extern int KPeriod = 15; extern int DPeriod = 5; extern int Slowing = 5; extern int Method = MODE_EMA; extern int Price = 1; // 0=Low/High, 1=Close/Close dStochMainCurr =...
[Deleted]
Hello, When opening up a new chart, it seems only a number of candles are being loadedfrom server. As you scroll on older values, new requests are being sent to theserver and new data comes in. For the user is not visible, but the question is:would it be possible from code to ask the server to...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've got a question related to the color of a custom indicator. For finding thevalue it's pretty straight forward in calling iCustom for all the series. But what I'm interested in is to find out the exact color thatparticular indicator has at a point in time The reason is that asking for...
I wrote a little expert which, similar to period converter, updates non-standardhistory file and sends refresh to offiline chart. This way offline chart behavesmuch like live chart updating every time a new tick is received. One weird problem I encountered is when I drop a script on offline chart it...
Having just about blown my demo account :) I'm wondering if there is a way to addsome money to it?
Is there a indicator that can simulate the Ehrlich’s Cycle Finder
I have been trying to make this code work but due to very limited experience can'tsee where I am going wrong ( Can't see the wood for the trees) type of thing Ihave been trying various things but very little change. Could someone please pointme in the right direction. double TML=iCustom(NULL,0...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Drazen Ziskovic (draz) has been published. Drazen Ziskovic from Croatia uses an Expert Advisor based on two main principles. The firstprinciple is time. The second principle considers patterns, price volatility and many...
[Deleted]
I have an account traded by a money manager for me and i monitor the trades on myown computer, my question is; can i write an indicator or script that would trigger an alert when a positionis opened by the money manager? I don't have too much experience with MQL but i am willing to learn, to my...
Any help appreciated, Ea attached kgryphon@gmail.com since summer 2006 highly profitable, but mostly losing since august 2007 I think has to do with the weakening pound, it is for GBPJPY M5 chart please post advice here
I created an EA which base on simple pattern recognition which read past datas onchart, so it will work better if we have more data to collect to created precisestatistic. But when i try to run it live, the data/on the ONLINE chart is too small. I alreadytried to change the "Max Bars On Chart" and...
[Deleted]
Can i have different colored horizontal lines? And if so, how do I change the colors?All I can get is red right now. Thanks
Thare are a lot of such messages in my log file : 2007.10.22 11:38:25 xxxx USDJPY,M1: uninit reason 1 .................... What are them ?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Third Week (15 – 21 October) has been published. This week has drastically decreased profits of some ExpertAdvisors and essentially reshuffled the entire Top Ten. The Participant of Championship2006,...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'd like to know if anyone have a script that will close ALL OPEN POSITIONS andALL OPEN PENDING ORDERS? There may be multiple symbols in OPEN POSITIONS AS WELLAS in PENDING ORDERS?. Thanks. Cheers,Padhu
I'm writing an indicator for a 15 min chart and I want one of the conditions tobe that the current bid on the 60 minute chart must be greater than the 8 EXP movavg. How would I get the 60 min bid price? I don't think Bid(60) is allowed.What I need to do is something like the following: IF the Bid of...