MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 804

#define SIGNAL_NONE 0#define SIGNAL_BUY   1#define SIGNAL_SELL  2#define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3#define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4#property copyright "Yo, What's up"#property link      "Yo, What's up?"extern int MagicNumber = 0;extern bool SignalMail = False;extern bool EachTickMode = True;extern double Lots = 1...
Hello I am working on an alert tool that will alert on indicators events. I want the alerter be as flexible possible, so I don't want the user to fill endless properties in the indicator. I am looking for a way to receive the properties of a indicator already on chart. I wonder if there is...
  Please Help!!! Email Alert  (14   1 2)
Hi, Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent...
Many improvements have been made, it is undeniable, the last that I have yet to look into is the debugger. But when will we see a native 64-bit platform that allows us to increase the computing power, so requested during backtests and optimizations.? When will we deploy on multiple PCs the conduct...
When I back test this EA by tester for the current 3 years, It runs Ok with almost no errors(except modify error 1). But when I attached it on living trade, no order can be traded, and the information about error are as below, and I don;t know why trade is disabled? OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots...
[Deleted]
Can someone please let me know where to find the updated MQL4 Book? I need to know what changes I had to do with my codes when I update my MT4 to Build 600. The information available in https://book.mql4.com/ is still showing the old version before the recent major change to build 600. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi All, I wrote a piece of code for mql4 in metatrader platform to do trade automatically. but surprisingly I don't know that it doesn't work. I've understood 2 things in my expert code: 1. the For loop just repeat one or two times instead of "UpperBound" variable. 2. in the log, I can see that the...
When i write this code:        int expire=0;       if(Expiration>0)expire=TimeCurrent()+(Expiration*60)-5; it show warning message : possible loss of data due to type conversion How can i solve this problem.
  MT4 updated  (2)
last day my MT4 software has been updated auto and I have a few questions about the new MetaEditor what is the" var" means and what to do? how shall I view the function, such as OrderSend(), OrderClose() and so on, in MetaEditor like before? Thank you!
For a long time I have aimed to implement automatic emulation of ticks from Expert Advisor/indicator (i.e. to enable it to "tick" itself), without using self-written DLL or scripts. Purely sporting interest, so to speak :) Although, maybe it will be very useful for someone, if his aim is not to
Martingle Strategy. EA places a buy Order, then when price falls below the spicified amount of pips below first order it places another buy order. I'm having problems printing the second test line, which is where the second buy order would execute from. e.g. Print(" ----- SECOND TEST LINE -----...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 509 Terminal: Fixed the launch of the client terminal after LiveUpdate operation with enabled UAC. Terminal: Updated translation of the user interface into Portuguese.MQL4: Fixed a compilation error that in some cases led to errors in executing MQL4 applications....
MT4 is getting complicated for newbie Now You have to be a programmer People from other different languages ​​Russian and English We have problems with mt4 If I want to download a custon indicator is not easy as before. Please can someone explain me how? Before: experts/indicator drop indicator...
[Deleted]
  Help me ..  (2)
I do not know. I do not really know. I want to help. It is very simple.
metatrader opens mql5 language editor why?
int start(){...if ((Open[1]<Close[1]) && (hour ==TimeHour(TimeLocal()))) //Here, Open[1] and Close[1] refers to last bar closed{   OrderSend(Symbol(),tipoop2,Lotesvinc,tipoopprice,3,SL,TP,NULL,0,0,White);   cnt=1;   while (cnt==1)   {       if ((Open[1]>Close[1]) && (hour ==TimeHour(TimeLocal())-1))...
hello Guys.. i just realize that wininet not working if i compile it on metaeditor build 600 #import  "Wininet.dll"   int InternetOpenA(string, int, string, string, int);   int InternetConnectA(int, string, int, string, string, int, int, int);    int HttpOpenRequestA(int, string, string, int,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm beginner in mql4 programming. I'm trying to write a code to identify a color of a custom indicator, but til now, I didn't have success! I need to identify when last bar is purple or green. The indicator is attached below. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi, I created my own EA but I wanted to know if there was a way to code the EA, so it there are 2 losses in a row it will not trade to trade in the same direction again until an oppsite order is executed. For instance my EA gives a sell signal & it gets stopped out. The EA will Open the Sell signal...
For mt4 build 509, I implemented the following code so that I could print the bid, ask, and volume of each incoming tick on a backtest or in live trading. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert initialization function...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is this the correct location Data Folder MT4?
I have an EA which works fine in the previous version but now can't work under build 600. When I did a back testing, it shows "Custom indicators cannot be tested" (btw, there is calling cutomized indicator in the EA), and even I put 1mth data to test, only shows "1 tick events" Could anyone help me...
Just a curiosity question more than anything, since I deleted most of the return(0)s in the old build with no ill effects. The new 600 build debugger keeps telling me off if I accidentally copy and paste return(0); into the void OnTick section. My solution was to delete return(0).
I am looking at the LotsOptimized function in the sample EA "Moving Average.mq4", this is a EA which comes with every installation of MT4 and is obviously intended as a sample/template for people to learn how to write EAs... And I can not get it through my head how can this code be part of the...
when i need any code i can search code on old MetaEditor like below: But now in New MetaEditor i can't fine this search option. How can i search code like old editor into new MetaEditor?
I have a client saying that code working in Build 509 is now causing problems on Build 600 (MT4 freezes). I've heard of other people experiencing problems. How many indicators and EAs might this affect, dozens, thousands? What did MQL do to MT4 that causes this problem? If Build 600 breaks existing...
Hi im trying to program an EA tu trade on forex weekend gaps, but this week i tried to open orders and i wasnt able to send it? is not possible? im trying on armada and AAAfx
[Deleted]
Dear forum members, I would like a Meta Trader platform with pre-programmed RSI (Relative Strength Index) sound alerts built in and I pray to God that email alerts can be included. I tried reading the Meta Quotes help topics but I cannot get pass the “creating an expert advisor” button. Maybe I am...
Please I need with the below lines of mql4 codes. It fails to compile and returns the error "'\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis". //--- input parameters extern int WhenToStartTrailing=60; extern int PipsToTrail=10; double Rhigh ; double Rlow ;...