MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 146

MACD SR  (7)
Hi guys, trying to make an indicator to plot sr lines on main chart on macd crossover...like My MACD S/R from tradingview... I have this code, it compiles, but is not what I want...:)... I can see a spike on that chart line at macd crossover but the line comes back again to same level... a litle
Hi, When I apply my indicator to a regular chart it works properly, while when I use it in EA it returns always 0 value (as if it was not calculated). I call indicator using: iCustom(NULL, 0, "my_indicator", 0, 1); I have put Print commands to Init and OnCalculate of the indicator and they only
hi, i downloaded an ozymandias alert custom indicator. It sends alerts when the desktop MT4 is on but it doesn't send alerts to my mt4 paired phone. How can i make it send alerts to the phone
  broker  (2)
can anyone advise me how to get a broker to open a real account please
Hi, I've searched hi and low for the answer to this and am surprised I haven't found the answer because I would have thought this setup to be REALLY common. I have a 15 minute chart and a 5 minute chart side by side in metatrader 4. I want to be able to do three things: 1) If I select a new...
Dear traders and MT4 support, currently, I am running many MT4 instances on one pc. However, there seems to be a limit of the instance count.: For me, I can only start 18 MT4s. What's the reason for this and can it me changed? Neither my RAM nor my CPU is anywhere near its maximum. best regards,...
Hello, I'm here as I need some help with my trading panel. In particular, I would like to 1 - Change CLabel font (I'm not able trhough label.Font()) 2 - Avoiding panel hiding when I change template of my chart 3 - Any other tips is weel accepted
Hi all, I'm on Mac OS with mt4 open but when I click download, nothing happens. Am I missing something? Thanks
Hello everyone, It is the fisrt time I post a message. I don't solve a issue and i need some help... I'm not able to find on MetaTrader4 how to find what is the rollover fonction ? I'm able to find Swap with this function concerning directly the order double OrderSwap (); But with FXCM, they apply
I am trying to build an Ea on EMA of RSI and trying to build that iMaOnArray but getting a false value and can seem`` to know why, please have a look at it and help me if anyone can I am getting the correct value of LWMA but not for EMA, can not understand why. double _rsi = 0 ; for ( int i =
Hello, Can any kind experienced coder assist me to modify these indicators (EMMA indicator) and (ZigZag HH-HL-LH-LL). For the EMMA indicator, 1. I want the fib retracement levels 0.118 and 0.882 included 2. Replace the Fib Fan with Fib Extension to include (levels 38.2, 61.8, 100, 127.2
I have an Expert Advisor that uses the ZigZag indicator. I tried using a while loop to get the last two points, and this gave me the result I wanted, but the EA was too slow. But when I test other Expert Advisors, the strategy tester doesn't slow down. Please help me check this. Thanks. My Code;
[Deleted]
Hi, ii have recently downloaded MQL4 and think its fantastically flexible compared to other broker applications. However I'm stuck with pending order. On other appliications i can set up pending orders outside of market horus but on MQL4 it just says 'Market Closed' and 'Please verify operation...
I'm new to MT4 coding. I have a couple of paid indicators which works best but, I can't stare at the screen for whole day. So I want to develop the EA for that. I don't have mql files for the indicators. I am a software developer so learning coding is not an issue. I'm stuck at getting the values of
Hi people. I am trying to create a two dimensional array and then print the sorted values. What is wrong on my code? void OnTick () { int as = 0 ; double ordersArray[][ 2 ]; ArrayResize (ordersArray, as ); for ( int x= OrdersTotal ()+ 1 ; x>=- 1 ; x--) { if ( OrderSelect
I changed my investor password. But after it my account history have disappeared here and showing authentication failed now, please guide me
  Indicator Tester  (1)
I am looking for an Indicator or EA for MT4, which I can run using MT4 strategy tester to see how profitable a custom indicator will be? Is it possible
Hello, I know this is not a new question but I still don't get it how this can be. I need help. I use iCustom to retrieve a result from a indicator. For example see the code below. void OnStart () { //--- double TrendTest = iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT , "super_trend" , 10 , 3 , 7 , 0 );
As I know I can use objectcreate to add a button but objecttype no checkbox type.   How to add a checkbox 
Hi Everyone, I wonder if I could ask for some guidance please? I'm trying to build an indicator which relies on identifying pin bars (shooting stars and hammers). Part of my coded definition of a pin bar is that its body[0] should be smaller than the previous candle[-1]. The issue is that its seems
[Deleted]
I am trying to calculate the angle from a previous bars High/Low to the open of the next bar. Does this code look right? double getAngleByType(int orderType) { double changeInY; double changeInX = 60; int buyNormalizer = 90; if (orderType == OP_BUY) { changeInY =...
Hi friends, I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me on how to prevent the strategy tester logging messages in the journal tab? Thanking in advance for your guidance
hello, how do i remove decimal on price and indicator data so that i can calculate it in points ask=1.35627 indicator data = 1.35500 my plan is that once i remove the decimal on both price and indicator i can subtract them and get the points that i need for the stoploss newask=135627
Hello, I create a UI panel for my expert advisor and it uses the #resource keyword to import it in. I thought this was all that is needed, but when I compile my expert advisor, it doesn't embed the bitmap inside the ex4 file. It still complains that it cannot find the file when I put it on my VPS
[Deleted]
Hi, I didn't find anything about that in the forum staff: I want to write some Text on the Terminal Window. Very easy with the Comment () function. But the text should only appear if an appropriate extern variable of type bool is set. Problem is that every new call of the Comment () function...
  Frozen??  (1)
Is anyone else frozen? TradingView is moving... MT4 is not?? Any advice?? Thank you
Hello, I am trying to close the last order only, for example I have 3 buy orders and 1 sell orders, and I want to close the last buy order only, not all 3, only the last one, I tried the current order close code, but instead of closing the last one, it closes all buy orders, Could you help me : void
[Deleted]
  Time input  (10)
I am looking for the Expert Advisor programme which I can use it for inputs and outputs at a certain time. For example I want to do this: input 12:00, output 12:30 and I would like to use SL programme also. Is anybody able to help me, pls? thx much