MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1474

[Deleted]
  GMT Offset  (3)
I am new to trading and MT4 so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this question or a stupid question. I am having trouble understanding how to determine what your GMT offset is. Is this something you have to get from your broker (I'm only trading demo right now and so far they...
[Deleted]
I have tried compiling the EA I downloaded from the forum site (AIS3TR by AIS) in the metaEditor.Under the description I had, compiling 'AIS3TR.MQ4'... But nothing else happened. I was hoping the computer will come up with the message that the compiling was complete, it never did. Please can you...
Hi, If I declare an array of size 1, I can write and read values much beyond 1. How is this possible? Is it resizing everytime? Also, I noticed that I either have to initialize the array, or provide a size during declaration for it to work properly. See the code below that does none of these, and...
[Deleted]
I have tried compiling the EA I downloaded from the forum site (AIS3TR by AIS) in the metaEditor.Under the description I had compiling 'AIS3TR.MQ4'... But nothing else happened. I was hoping the computer will come up with the message that the compiling was complete, it never did. Please can anyone...
Hi, everybody I'm pretty new to MQL4. have some prior programing exp, need some helpto get started on the programing, have been trading currency fora while now and want to extend my box of tools and want to learnthe code. If there is someone from theBay area it would be even easier. if interested...
  Price and Iband  (3)
if (iBands(NULL,0,20,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,0) == Ask){                    Alert(Ask +"==="+iBands(NULL,0,20,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,0));          } Hi, why I get mass of ask prices if I just need one price when it cross upper iBand. Does an error: TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume...
Hi, I'm wondering if programmers didn't forgot to add a balance into that software. Without knowing how much money one have trading has not any sense. Can anyone tell me where I can find information about current balance? Even if these are virtual money only. Thnx
[Deleted]
How do you add more $ to the demo account?
Hello, I want to create a program where I place a Buy and Sell Stop order. When one gets filled, I want to cancel the other order. How do I do that? I tried using Totalorders but that tells me the total pending and open order. I also tried to use if (OrderSelect(ticketsell...
When I use the back tester for my EA and try to get the account balance for each of my trades, it only gives the initial starting balance of the account with out any added profits until the EA closes. How do I get the account balance to show for at the time of each trade in the tester?
[Deleted]
I'm not even sure how to ask this question, but does metatrader provide an API or some way for some outside script to control mql execution for testing purposes?  For instance, what I am trying to do is do massive testing across all timelines and all currencies to see which timeline and which...
[Deleted]
When I call Ggekko Indicator by iCustom, sometime succes, but for Short position sometime fail Calling,but no problem with long position, do you have the same problem?? what is the problem? Btw this Indicator is One of the others Best Indicator, not only Trendy(Long or Short) but also Untrend very...
Hello, Has anyone triggered orders into metatrader brokerage through a strategy in tradestation? If so,, how did you do it? -Mike
[Deleted]
Hello! I am looking for a tutor that can do a voice confrence/net meeting type of lesson on MQL4. I can pay by the hour. If you accept pay pal, that is a good form of payment. American rate 35$ per hour International rate 25$ per hour I am negotiable on rates. I want to understand/create...
  trade simulation  (2)
Hi everybody, i have a Q I have a bunch of trading signals, and i need to figure out a way to simulate them. the signal has entry price, SL and 3 Target Profits and also time when it was received. i also wonder if there is a way to hook up MT with my email and have it place trades...
[Deleted]
Hi, my general objective is a Goodman Swing Chart indicator as those described by Michael Archer. So I was thinking of starting with analyzing directions, it’s worth noticing that I reorganize the array I store them in for a future synchronization, but it is totally disposable. The problem I have is...
[Deleted]
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how to export indicator values into .CSV format? I've found a couple of posts asking the same but no answers... I'm really looking to export ADX, Stochastic, ATR and MA values into with the standard price data. Would really appreciate any help on this one. Cheers
I've contacted and been contacted by >10 members, all of whom have been full of crap except one Finnish Guy. I have no aspirations to deal w/ liars or scammers. I have a few systems I'd like coded. I am looking for successful traders and/or coders to start up a group. Please contact me at my...
[Deleted]
Can someone find out what is wrong with this ordersend function...I am seeing error 130 in the experts tab. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT),Bid,5,NormalizeDouble(Ask+350*Point,Digits),0,"Sell",1234,0,Tomato); I am able to run this EA successfully on a demo account with...
[Deleted]
int midpoint = 0;midpoint = (RectanglePriceMax - RectanglePriceMin)/Point;if (OrdersTotal() ==0 && sPatternType == "Butterfly" && Bid < RectanglePriceMax && Bid > RectanglePriceMin){   OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1,midpoint,5,RectanglePriceMax,Bid-200*Point,"Order Sent", 16385,0,Green);} Hello!...
[Deleted]
Hello, Do you have or know where can i an expert advisor or indicator that can export all prices bid and ask of ALL currencyes of metatrader plataform to format csv or txt? Example: EurUsd 1.2630 1.2632 Usdchf 1.1238 1.1241 etc Did you understand? Regards, Nagib
numbering of the individual rows - as is the case, the editor Notepad + + It is very useful visual function for the programmers...
[Deleted]
I need help with ea to Order Modify of pending stop entry. Here is the code. I need it to modify the order, not generate a new pending order, which it was doing, so I added the first part. Thanks //Sell total=OrdersTotal(); if (total >= 1) Ticket = OrderTicket();...
Hi @ all, i need a little help. i´m trying to create an indicator, which is calculating the average differenge of zig and zag. The indi should return the value of average zig/zag move. All my tries so far didn´t work. Can anyone pls help me? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I am looking for EA online course if any body willing to teach me let me know. thanks
[Deleted]
Actually not a grail , as I have not searched for it and am unlikely to do so :) The Expert Advisor uses nothing but MM, i.e. it does not use turkeys, i.e. in general :) All that's built into it is shooting moose early on :) well growing fat profits of course :) Strategy Tester Report AS+TP
[Deleted]
can someone explain whats the different ? for example: eurusd current price is bid : 1.3253 ask 1.3257 how can i get the last change number ? that 0.0003.
[Deleted]
  autorobot  (1)
HI everyone, I am very new in trading.please could anyone help me on how someone like me without much experience use autotrader signals to know the right time to enter a trade. Thanks Fio
i created a new ea base on some strategy from tsd, im sure this is the simplest and easiest codes but i just cant figure out where is wrong, any help would be appreciate rules : buy when there are 3 complete 15 minutes bars close down and sell when 3 are close up int start()  {  int gs, gs2, trade...