MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1471

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Minute (M1) 2000.12.07 00:01 - 2008.12.05 22:59 (2000.12.07 - 2008.12.06)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)Parametersdonchianlength=12;gap=0.0004; MAfast=1; MAslow=2; MAslowest=8; closedonchian=5;...
I have set up the demo fapturbo and it seems to be trading.Can someone please give me some simple instructions on how to save the settings on MT4 so I don`t have to start from scratch if I go off line.Fapturbo`s support response was `READ the MANUAL` Not much help for a beginner I`m afraid. Thanks
[Deleted]
Why won't this give me the value of Ask, every 60 seconds? double PeriodA; int time; int start() { PeriodA = (Ask); int t=1; while (t<60) { Sleep(999); t++; if (t==60) {Alert (PeriodA," ",t);} if (t==60) {t=1;} } return(0); }
Attached is a program I am working on. My first one. :-) I have comments in the prog about my problem. I also have a comment on the screen for bebugging. dRegBuffer is the indicator buffer. The problem is that dRegBuffer[0] and dRegBuffer[1] are always the same number. I am trying to get the new...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to draw an arrow on the chart once an order has completed by either T/P or S/L?
Your FiboRetracement Indicator is fantastic to use. The system I am using I need78.6 and 127.2 levels. I have spent few days to fix this problem and I give up.If you could rewrite this indicator again with 78.6 and 127.2 levels that willbe great.Thanks
When i put the code the Ea dont Job.. i want put EquityLoss ans EquityTarget for protect my Balance. See the EA in atach.
[Deleted]
  Probability theory question...  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I will try to be very brief but clear: There is a set of indicators (number = N). All indicators at the same time give a signal to either buy or sell. The probability of choosing the right direction for each indicator = Dn (where index n=1...N). The order opening direction, following the signals of
[Deleted]
Demo servers of my Broker down since Friday night 3rd April. They don't seem to give prior notice, or accurate resolution estimates. They also messed up the time-change for DST for the 2nd time in a row on their live servers, leaving them wrong for a week with all my EAs doing all scheduled trades...
Is there a way to check for the existence of an external indicator in MT4? I would like my indicator to make sure the external indicator is there so iCustom works properly.
[Deleted]
Minute() outputs the current minute but it only does 1 digit for those under ten, so my time would look like this 1:9 and (of course) I'd like it to read 1:09. How do I do this for every minute under 10?
[Deleted]
I'm using the following to calculate the Maximum Price within 5 bars: double Bar[10]; Bar[1]=Open[1]; Bar[2]=Open[2]; Bar[3]=Open[3]; Bar[4]=Open[4]; Bar[5]=Open[5]; Bar[6]=Close[1]; Bar[7]=Close[2]; Bar[8]=Close[3]; Bar[9]=Close[4]; Bar[10]=Close[5]; string test =...
[Deleted]
I have two options here, either I can: Retrieve data points from custom indicator or Retrieve data points by means of recreating the sma50 line. The easiest thing to do (I imagine) would be to retreive from a custom indicator. The SMA50 line is drawn on the chart by the indicator. How can I extarct...
I have any question about one Ea Martingale.. i want limit my Profit and Losses too.. See my idea. bool UseEquityTarget=false; extern int EquityTarget=35000; bool UseEquityLoss=false; extern int EquityLoss=20000; int start() { if AccountEquity() >= EquityTarget for (int l_ord_total_0 =...
[Deleted]
  Largest Number  (1)
How do you determine the largest number in a series? For instance: 1,2,3,4,5 How can I determine that 5 is the largest number by using MQL?
[Deleted]
  INTRADAY PIPER  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar) Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2009.02.13 00:00 - 2009.02.13 22:55 (2009.02.13 - 2009.02.14) Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes) Parameters Lots=0.2; StopLoss=0; TakeProfit=11; TrailingStop=0; B=1; S=1; TYPE.ORDER=1; DIST=2;
[Deleted]
Hey, I have a script that runs in a loop. In the loop the script uses RefreshRates and then MarketInfo. If the my conditions are met I try to OrderSend with the rates returned by MarketInfo. The loop runs forever in the start method. Very (very very) often I see that I did not get my desired price...
[Deleted]
My name is Ryan- I have tried a few EAs and it has not worked out. I'm searching for a trader who has worked FX with much experience and would be interested in trading my account for shared profits. If you have a legit EA, knowledge, and trading experience, and make the type of money that can very...
[Deleted]
Hi there I would like to open 16 symbol orders at the same time. I code like these, but it does not work Please help me to figure out; thanks //Length for oType------------------------------- int oType[16] = {1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,1}; //sell = 0, buy = 1 //Length for SLpips and...
[Deleted]
Since,The "demo.metaquotes.net' Server Will Be Stopped, How to develope New EA???? How To get a Stabil Trading System without Test It First in Back Test Data??? Without The New One Everything will Freeze??? Come On, Please we still it it !!!!!
[Deleted]
hi there, is it possible to change the properties of an object by clicking in the chart? the following problem: i have got 3 labels. depending on the mql code one label is green. two labels are grey. each label represents one possible direction (long / short / neutral) imagine the folling: the...
[Deleted]
does anyone know how to add 20 pips to the pending trades when it trades automatically. when my autotrading system puts a buy or sell order. right after executiion it moves in the opposite direction for 20 pips( if i am selling euro/usd at 1.35601, it always goes up 20 pips before it goes down) so...
ive been working on my Bot/EA for 7 months now, and if you are also an XP EA Bot coder, let me know what you think of this stats these stats where made with a max spread of 30, currency EUR against USD. period 1 Minute (M1) 2009.03.02 20:37 - 2009.03.31 23:59 (2009.03.02 - 2009.04.01) the first...
[Deleted]
I'm using an indicator that writes comment text to the chart based on multiple factors. Is there a way to extract that text and use it in an EA?
[Deleted]
I would like to display the high and low of the last 3 bars from yesterday on the current day. Example Today is Tuesday. I use a Chart h1 and on this chart I want to display the high and low of the last 3 bars from Monday. On Wednesday the high and low of the last 3 bars from Tuesday and so on....
[Deleted]
Is there a way to access the properties of a subwindow and fix the scale (min, max price)?
[Deleted]
  Merging 2 EA's?  (2)
I have been trying to implement one of my signal, and buy/sell startegies into replace the Pheonix buy/sell strategies? Im not sure how to do this. Is the open trades what makes it so good or is the after the 1st trade make it what it is? I believe the second and third open trades functions is what...
anbei Hilfreiche Links zum Theme MetaTrader in deutschland und auch Seiten von EA Expert Advisors www.meta-trader.de hilft bei der Programmierung www.best-eas.com stellen eineig EAs vor www.tradenwiedieprofis.de bieten Seminare zum Thema an
i met a problem, at same condition, some time it comes, and some time it didn't come. here is the code. i use ea create this sample first. i create a dll file, which has a function which read some data form a sample.txt. code like this //ea code//...import the dll function readfromfile()int handle =...
[Deleted]
  AIS2TR  (1)
Positions usually open as continuations but are typically reversals. Can code be modified to correct this?