MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1470

[Deleted]
Below is my buy function. If I set variable order_type to 1 (for market order), it works, so I know my stoploss and takeprofit functions as working. The problem must be in the determination of price for the op_buylimit order. I am trying to calculate my order price by decreasing Ask by a...
[Deleted]
I received the following request from harvinder.sondh@btinternet.com: "Further to our conversation. I have a requirement such that I want an EA pilot to execute my trades using MetaTrader4. I have a self contained real time forex trading software that gives visual signals on the charts and...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       MYNNEA.mq4 |//|                       Copyright ?2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
[Deleted]
I've setup verbose logging on my EA for troubleshooting purposes. I'd like to track each iteration in the same file but when I do FileClose and reopen the file on the next iteration it clears the file. How do I write new lines in the same file, preferably text?
Hi Rosh, Could you please kindly provide the sample code or the EA how can create the data 'text file' and it can be read back by the EA. Your help will much appreciate. Thanks in advance. Shams shamsulng@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hi, I know that it's possible to get indicators values from other symbols at any given time (shift) but I don't know how could I get simply the bar values from that other symbol with a shift ... Is it possible to get it ? Thanks in advance, Manu
Hi all, How many bars should I use to test and optimize my EA? Thanks
[Deleted]
Now the demo server has been closed. And I can still download the 1 minutes history from the history center.But they are ".dat" file. How can I use them? 3x~
[Deleted]
I'm using the following code to track the SMA50 line: double SMA50; SMA50=iMA(NULL,0,50,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); Print(SMA50); How can I modify an order so that it remains 20 pips below the SMA50 line?
[Deleted]
Is there a way to calculate the number of identical candlesticks(green=long,red=short)?
Set out to make a super simple indicator, shouldn't take more than 15 mins I thought...Not this time! Indicator: show spread history (as data comes in) as bars in a separate window. Problem: all indicator bars are cleared then changing TF. Looks like the custom (indicator)array that holds the
SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Minute (M1) 2000.12.07 00:01 - 2008.12.05 22:59 (2000.12.07 - 2008.12.06)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)Parametersdonchianlength=12;gap=0.0004; MAfast=1; MAslow=2; MAslowest=8; closedonchian=5;...
I have set up the demo fapturbo and it seems to be trading.Can someone please give me some simple instructions on how to save the settings on MT4 so I don`t have to start from scratch if I go off line.Fapturbo`s support response was `READ the MANUAL` Not much help for a beginner I`m afraid. Thanks
[Deleted]
Why won't this give me the value of Ask, every 60 seconds? double PeriodA; int time; int start() { PeriodA = (Ask); int t=1; while (t<60) { Sleep(999); t++; if (t==60) {Alert (PeriodA," ",t);} if (t==60) {t=1;} } return(0); }
Attached is a program I am working on. My first one. :-) I have comments in the prog about my problem. I also have a comment on the screen for bebugging. dRegBuffer is the indicator buffer. The problem is that dRegBuffer[0] and dRegBuffer[1] are always the same number. I am trying to get the new...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to draw an arrow on the chart once an order has completed by either T/P or S/L?
Your FiboRetracement Indicator is fantastic to use. The system I am using I need78.6 and 127.2 levels. I have spent few days to fix this problem and I give up.If you could rewrite this indicator again with 78.6 and 127.2 levels that willbe great.Thanks
When i put the code the Ea dont Job.. i want put EquityLoss ans EquityTarget for protect my Balance. See the EA in atach.
[Deleted]
  Probability theory question...  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I will try to be very brief but clear: There is a set of indicators (number = N). All indicators at the same time give a signal to either buy or sell. The probability of choosing the right direction for each indicator = Dn (where index n=1...N). The order opening direction, following the signals of
[Deleted]
Demo servers of my Broker down since Friday night 3rd April. They don't seem to give prior notice, or accurate resolution estimates. They also messed up the time-change for DST for the 2nd time in a row on their live servers, leaving them wrong for a week with all my EAs doing all scheduled trades...
Is there a way to check for the existence of an external indicator in MT4? I would like my indicator to make sure the external indicator is there so iCustom works properly.
[Deleted]
Minute() outputs the current minute but it only does 1 digit for those under ten, so my time would look like this 1:9 and (of course) I'd like it to read 1:09. How do I do this for every minute under 10?
[Deleted]
I'm using the following to calculate the Maximum Price within 5 bars: double Bar[10]; Bar[1]=Open[1]; Bar[2]=Open[2]; Bar[3]=Open[3]; Bar[4]=Open[4]; Bar[5]=Open[5]; Bar[6]=Close[1]; Bar[7]=Close[2]; Bar[8]=Close[3]; Bar[9]=Close[4]; Bar[10]=Close[5]; string test =...
[Deleted]
I have two options here, either I can: Retrieve data points from custom indicator or Retrieve data points by means of recreating the sma50 line. The easiest thing to do (I imagine) would be to retreive from a custom indicator. The SMA50 line is drawn on the chart by the indicator. How can I extarct...
I have any question about one Ea Martingale.. i want limit my Profit and Losses too.. See my idea. bool UseEquityTarget=false; extern int EquityTarget=35000; bool UseEquityLoss=false; extern int EquityLoss=20000; int start() { if AccountEquity() >= EquityTarget for (int l_ord_total_0 =...
[Deleted]
  Largest Number  (1)
How do you determine the largest number in a series? For instance: 1,2,3,4,5 How can I determine that 5 is the largest number by using MQL?
[Deleted]
  INTRADAY PIPER  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar) Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2009.02.13 00:00 - 2009.02.13 22:55 (2009.02.13 - 2009.02.14) Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes) Parameters Lots=0.2; StopLoss=0; TakeProfit=11; TrailingStop=0; B=1; S=1; TYPE.ORDER=1; DIST=2;
[Deleted]
Hey, I have a script that runs in a loop. In the loop the script uses RefreshRates and then MarketInfo. If the my conditions are met I try to OrderSend with the rates returned by MarketInfo. The loop runs forever in the start method. Very (very very) often I see that I did not get my desired price...
[Deleted]
My name is Ryan- I have tried a few EAs and it has not worked out. I'm searching for a trader who has worked FX with much experience and would be interested in trading my account for shared profits. If you have a legit EA, knowledge, and trading experience, and make the type of money that can very...
[Deleted]
Hi there I would like to open 16 symbol orders at the same time. I code like these, but it does not work Please help me to figure out; thanks //Length for oType------------------------------- int oType[16] = {1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,1}; //sell = 0, buy = 1 //Length for SLpips and...