MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1582

Almost exactly a copy of WACKENA's 2nd place advisor ---- Revised it and made some changes of my own. The improved release really worked out better, entering less often, there are fewer losses - I opted for 3-5-6 months until 18.09.2007 and ran it for the Championship period ...I'll post the state
  Literature  (2)
What books to read to learn to programme MQL4? Forex blog. Article about trade forex
[Deleted]
CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE AN EA ON THIS 1 IM A NEWBIE I WANT TO MAKE AN EA BASED ON THIS INDICATORS TO HAVE A LONG POSITION WHEN THE TSR ISA ABOVE THE I-LRL AND TO HAVE A SHORT POSITION WHEN THE TSR CROSSES BELOW THE I LRL MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
[Deleted]
Hi im dennis im a newbie in mql4 im using the I-LRL-2 color indicator in my trading buying when the candle is above the regression line or slope and selling when the candle closes below the regression line or slope and its good. i just want to ask for some help of how i can put this indicator...
[Deleted]
I would like to code slope of a moving average . i.e. enter a trade when a moving average is greater that 40 degrees. Can any one show me how to code this task? Thanks In Advance, ajone92
Hello, May be the subject will lead to some confuse, Sorry, but I can't find any other way to say it. Digits+1 broker is those who use 5 digits decimal for GBPUSD, EURUSD, etc (the common broker usually use 4 digits for GBPUSD). My code is : //---- input parametersextern...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, Does anyone has an EA for Parabolic SAR that could share with me, I'm trying to test it with a new starategy that I'm working on. Thanks, Mike K.
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I have been having some serious memory and CPU issues with my system every time I try to use one of the indicators called TriggerLinesAlert.mq4, I think I got it from the code base section…great indicator and great work to who ever created it. Since I started noticing this issue, I
HEllo there I have bought Aoutotradingsolution but it not working with my broker I guess because my broker using 5 digital price. If anyone know how to set it? please help me to do so
[Deleted]
Hello, In my EA, when the current trade have a profit level (for example 50) I make a SL of 25. I would like when the EA close the current trade (when arrived at 25 profit) waiting the next bar to enter in a new trade. Have you got any idea to make this ? I know sleep() function, but I don't know...
[Deleted]
Hello All, I have series of conditions. If the RSI is greater than 50, if this and that line are crossed, etc. I need an easy... or difficult way to handle the signal on the very first bar after the conditions are met. The EA keeps firing on every bar once my conditions are met. Thanks in advance....
please I need some one who can code my trading system to EA for. the system is based on parabolic SAR. Please me on empowerng@yahoo.com
I know it probably cannot be done but just had to ask.
[Deleted]
How can I start an ea from a currently running ea at a certain time? I tried this, but it did not work: #import "another_ea.ex4" int start(); start(){ datetime certainTime; //e.g. 7:00 AM if(Time[0]==certainTime) { start(); }} A problem might be that the start()-Funktion is defined twice....
[Deleted]
Hello experts. I have 4 indicators that I would like to combine them all to 1 indicator with auto reading “meaning that it shows arrows when all 4 indicators matches, what would be the best way to accomplish this? Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike K.
Developers of the MetaTrader 4 are in Russia, so it is no wonder that the largestMQL4 knowledge base is concentrated in the Russian-speaking part of our resource.We do our best to translate articles into English and Chinese as fast as possible,but lags are unavoidable. So, if you want to enlarge...
[Deleted]
Can anybody give me a hint? I want to record the lotsize of last trade as an GlobalVariable. I want to get back the lotsize after restarting the system. // create record for dLots GlobalVariableSet (lotsizebox, Lots); // get globalVariable dLots = GlobalVariableGet (lotsizebox); What's wrong with my...
[Deleted]
Greetings, Would anyone be able to provide the ticks (saved as fxt) for October 2007, November 2007 and December 2007 so that I may use it in test? Thank You.
Hi, MQL experts: I would like to implement my trading algorithms in one EA with the price data of different time fames, say H1 and M30. Is it possible to do that? (I only knew that an EA can apply to one chart with its price data of single time frame, but I don't know if it's possible to
The idea: Go short when bar close higher than the higher bollinger band and go long when the bar close lower than the lower bollinger band. It sounds simple but I can't make an EA for this what works. Please help me! int cnt, ticket, total;double BoolHigh, BoolLow, Mahigh, Malow; BoolLow =...
i want to make the volume appear as arrows when the Volume is green the arrow under the candle and when the Volume is red the arrow above the candlethis code iVolume(NULL,0,i); dont work any one can help!!!1
How can I see the values of moving average or any other indicator when I export data from chart to excel (".CSV" file)? Thanks
[Deleted]
HELP! What I have is an existing Martingale program I want to modify. The lot increase works fine. At or above SwitchLots I want the StepSize to increase by AddSteps and like wise the TakeProfit by the same amount. Then at AddSteps_2 to increase and additional amount and like wise the TakeProfit....
Hi all, Does any one know whether it's possible to model custom periods in an EA under Tester? Presently, I can access all the standard periods in EA under Tester [ iLow(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) or iLow(NULL,PERIOD_H4,0) ]. I have several non-standard MT .hst (90m, 180m, etc) that I would like to model as...
[Deleted]
Just downloaded metatrader, opened an account and tried to open a chart. It says "waiting for update." I'm online and this has continued for 5 minutes or so. Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi, The question is simple: attached my attempt. while(SelectTheOrder5555()==true)    {                      if( iCustom(NULL,0, "GaussP_test7", 14, 100000, 1,1) >= Low[1] )              {                        if(Ask<=OrderOpenPrice())                          OrderModify(OrderTicket()...
[Deleted]
Is this the correct code for calculating a lot size? double Lots = (AccountEquity() * RiskPercentage * 0.01 ) / ( MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE ) / AccountLeverage()); With this code I get different results between the strategy tester and a live demoaccount. When running with an opening balance...
  superXO
please i do i use this superXO inidcator. i downloaded it recently but it got me pretty confused...
Please can someone give me a clue as to writing the code to make a n EA trade simulteanously on different pairs?
Here's a problem I have never seen before and that is very puzzling! I have my EA completely disabled and yet it seems to continue automatically opening trades. Is there anyone on the forum that has any idea what would cause this to happen. I have tried closing MT4 with EA disabled and reopening...