MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1236

I would like to backtest and optimize on non-standard time frames. (Specifically, on renko charts, but that shouldn't matter.) What is the best way to do this? Is there any code out there that would help me with this?
Hello, I've installed Multi-meter. I have attached the code. Does anyone have experience in using it? I have a question because i do not fully understand. Once you have installed multimeter it is supposed to give an overview of a number of indicators in different time-frames. When you look at the...
[Deleted]
  Randomness of price values  (166   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
As a result of a long night's vigil over green tea and cheesecake, a question has arisen in my mind: We say "efficient market", implying the randomness of price values - sounds good, but what causes this proverbial randomness? There are few truly random numbers in nature at all. Man applies special
[Deleted]
Here, the operation of two TS on the same account. The red one is TS #1, the yellow one is TS #2. Each TS is reversible. Spread 2 points, fixed lot 0.1, etc. Shall we calculate? Total with occurring lots: 1,698 pips. Your move, colleague
[Deleted]
Hi everyone,   I would like to ask if is there any programmer who can program for me a simple EA. My system is based on 1 pip renko chart. All indicators which are used in the system come out the renko chart. So please if you have time a willingness to program the EA please contact me:...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have an issue with MT4 pending orders: Sometime I manage to send a pending order and the order accepted and wait in the market, but after some time the prices changes and then I can't delete or modify that pending order and getting error 3 (ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS) when trying to...
  Buy or Sell EA ?  (2)
Hallo....   Is there any EA that buy or Sell all the time when im starting it ...with no stop loss and with take profit and with more opend orders and with auto lot size ???   Thanks for any ideaa....   Grg   Zooom 
[Deleted]
I could only find the FTSE index, I would like to have the 24/7 chart for the FTSE future. Also I don't see data getting updated in real-time, is it because I downloaded the free version of MT4 on this website ? http://www.metatrader4.com/
[Deleted]
Hello ; can you help me about this problem ? I would like to calculate the moving average of the another MM for example : the MM20 of MM13 when I write the code like this it 's right and we can view the result // here we delare the buffers ... for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { ExtMapBuffer1[i]=
Hello, I want to create indicator (scanner), which informs when Moving Average changes slope. Slope changing gives short term reversal signal. It is very easy to create such indicator for one currency (attached to graph, lets say EURUSD 5 min). Attached here indicator did such job and alers when MA
http://www.myspace.com/expertadvisormetatrader http://www.facebook.com/bestexpertadvisor
[Deleted]
I want to open a sell order,I hope the open price the higher the better, I want to use TrailingStop method, using OrderModify() function to modify the OrderSend() function, will you write the code for me?
[Deleted]
Indicator: a. alligator b. stochastic 18,4,4 My system works like this: BUY ENTRY a. Complete one candlestick is above alligator and b. the main line from stochastic 18,4,4 entering level 80 If trade GJ in H1, set TP (can be set in EA) at 50pips. SL by default 100pips (can be set too in this EA)....
I have been practicing using the Fibonacci pacing as a target for price movement for a long time. The idea is not complicated and is taken from the physical laws of motion of a body: if a body with a certain mass is given some acceleration, it is possible to predict the way and speed of such
  MT4 keeps crashing  (11   1 2)
I have a problem. My MT4 keeps crashing. I am hoping someone can help as I am pulling my hair out. I have attached the dump below. 1. It does it on my PC at home, and my PC at work. 2. Both my PC at home and PC at work are Windows 7. I have tried it on two XP boxes and it crashes as well. 3. It only...
What can i use to have a balance of 5 forex pairs in one simple line? Thank you very much
Does any one know the best way to get order history for one symbol for the previous or current month with a total profit/loss by pips and currency? Much thanks in advance!!
Dear all, I am using the MT4-ECN platform, when one opening order is hitted by stoploss/takeprofit price, the real closed price is not equal to the setted stoploss/takeprofit price due to the slippage. In the mql APIs, anyone know which API can judge whether the history order is stoploss or...
Hi, Is this possible with either MT4 or MT5? Example. I want to run an EA for 12 months, before each month is ran, specified variables are used to get optimum (highest in optimization) setting, and is used on the upcoming month's trade. And after that month, optimization is again done, and applied...
[Deleted]
hello again, i trying touse the goldminer 1 and 2 indicators, as EA, WELL i got the EA runningjust fine but the problem is that when i get the signal from the GM1AND GM2 to buy or sell it does it on the next bar not on the bar thatthe signal was trigger, and stay open unitl the EA closed it.... what...
[Deleted]
i got the Ninja program ex: 1. Low[10] < Open[BarsSinceEntry()] - ATR(Close, 20)[BarsSinceEntry()] * stopLossATR MQL4:??2. stopvalue = Math.Max(stopvalue, Position.AvgPrice + 10.8 * (Close[0] - Position.AvgPrice)); MQL4:?? 3. does  SMA(200)[0]  is same MT4( double ima1= iMA(NULL,PERIOD_D1,200,0...
Can I access with using any computer or moblie computer (latop), so I can do it at any time and at any place?
My EA is very simple one that just print the minute value when a new minute coming. in the log file, just print logs from 2010.10.27 00.00 to 2010.10.27 00.59. Any web resources or answers are very appreciated.
[Deleted]
hi i want to know amount of 3 last up and down in zigzag? i could comment them in indicator but i comment them in zigzag as an EA my program show 0 what is wrong in my program that zigzag function does not work now? Comment(curlow," ",curhigh," ",lastlow," ",lasthigh);
[Deleted]
I am testing MessageBox function in MT4 using a demo account. To use MessageBox, I understand we need to include WinUser32.mgh file in a program (EA). The following program(EA) is from the MT4 Book. #include <WinUser32.mgh> // needed for messagebox function extern double Time_News=07.05;...
hi !! thanks for the reply. lets take an example cos that how i understand better. suppose i have a smal loop to find out all the HIGH values of the candle sticks for a portion of the graph say starting from 3rd nov 12.00 Pm to 4 PM the same day, how wud i incorporate that in offline testing ? code...
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,... Same to EAs...
How do you calculate profit in pips on a closed order considering the spread? Thanks in advance!!
The type size in the terminal help section has suddenly gone to something enormous - 24 points or more. How to restore it to something readable?
Hi! I have one script for each time: 1, 5, 15, 60 minutes and 1 day and 1 week. For each time, I put or drag my script for over. How Can I to create a script that start all this scripts in the same time in each windows that each script belongs? Thanks