MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1242

as an example how to return 10 from 10.30 . i want to just ignore decimal points
Atenção Brasileiros, estou convocando todos que participam dos fóruns e desafios para nos encontramos no msn: me add e manteremos contatos. Talvez façamos um grupo para debatermos os assuntos sobre FOREX. Abraços. faelmariano@homail.com
  OnBarChange  (17   1 2)
Is there a way to get an indication to the Start function only when there is a new bar?
[Deleted]
  SDL-MAM indicator based ea  (14   1 2)
Hi all, Please i need your help to create an EA for SDL-MAM indicator(attached), i need it to place a buy order when its value in Bar[1] is greater than its value on bar[2], and it should place sell order if the value on bar [1] is lesser than value on bar [2]. and i would like it to trade many...
[Deleted]
Hey pre-made I have a expert advisor that automatically takes trades for me but i wanted it to only take trades between a certain time frame. Can someone tell me the line of code to add so i can have the EA start running at Time A and stop at Time B?. Also is there is a code to exclude some days of...
[Deleted]
Now the weekly bar's open time is designed as Sunday,which is not consistent with daily chart and this resluts in difficulty in comparing and calculating open time. The first trading day in a week is Monday instead of Sunday,so the open time of trading in a week should be Monday.
double EUR=4;double USD=1;double GBP=6;double CHF=3;double JPY=9;  double num_array[5]={EUR,USD,GBP,CHF,JPY};//41639ArraySort(num_array,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_DESCEND);string Comm;Comm=Comm+"\n\n = "+DoubleToStr(num_array[0],4)+"";Comm=Comm+"\n = "+DoubleToStr(num_array[1],4)+"";Comm=Comm+"\n =...
Hi: Thanks for your help. I am looking to try to add a custom indicator (NeuroTrend) to an existing EA. The indicator paints a different color bar onto the chart itself (instead of using traditional methods such as candlesticks etc). Please correct me if I am wrong but the ea must call the indicator...
is it possible to log in to the same account at mt4 in 2 different machines, and if so, what are the implications?
Is this code correct to calculate the maximum or minimum price achived by a position? I Used OrderOpenPrice to verifiy if a position is opened. From this max e min values I would like to code a trailing stop. Is it possible? Best regards. int maxvalue()   {     double Current_high;    //new high...
Hello I have been getting strange behaviour from the MT4 Strategy Tester. I started testing an EA with 1 years of historical data at a time. 2001-2002: fine, 2002-2003: fine, 2003-2004: fine, 2004-2005:fine, 2005-2006: fine, 2006-2007:fine. Then I decided to test with 6 years worth of data:...
I trade a portfolio of 24 pair of currencies. I'm looking for help to develop a custom indicator will represent the value of each pair of currencies using the weigthing factor for each pip value and present the overall condition of the whole portfolio. Please reply with your interest and rates....
Hi. Can someone help me, what is wrong in this simple EA, it doesn't trigger the orders when Stochastic crosses the Signal line. I made the Strategy Test in a 15min timeframe with thousands of bars and total orders are 0. #define MAGICMA 10460211extern double Lots = 0.1;extern double TrailingStop =...
Hi, First of all, are all mql4 rules respected when calling 'imported ex4' methods? What I mean is, imported ex4 methods can also have 'static method variables' and that these 'static method variables' will behave as per mql4 rules? Second, when two EAs import the same ex4 (assume that runtime...
It just so happens that I've had to spend a lot of time on tick charts lately. I drew myself a simple indicator and watched it. In the course of this process the question of the subject arose. I know MACs will work, but what about other things? Has anyone tried to do something more or less adequate
Hi all, Good day, I'm on my way learning about Dll (Dynamic Library Link) and how to create it in the right way. I found a code at Forex Factory by 4xCoder that gives the main body of it, but he didn't complete it. Here is the code: The first is the interface==> string PipeNamePrefix="\\\\...
  Stock market puzzles :)  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
With only four chisels (OHLC), how many bar types are possible in a bar? With and without taking the previous bar into account. And do a statistical analysis which ones come after which ones. :) You can also calculate the number of curves which could form a bar depending on its type, meaning the
Good Evening, In the October 2010 edition of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine, there was a great article entitled "A Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform" in which the author laid out the use of this indicator in forex trading. In searching for the code on this indicator, I...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to open 10 or more workspaces in MetaTrader . I want to open a workspace to each cuurency ..
[Deleted]
anyone out there willing to write me an indicator? I would be willing to pay as long as the cost is reasonable. Contact me via msg on here or at forexman05 at yahoo dot com and I will elaborate on the details of the indicator. this is something that helped me make 30% last month (traded manually) on
[Deleted]
(I posted this a few days ago but it seems to have disappeared). Does anyone know the formula used to generate the Y axis when taking a screenshot? For example, if I take a screenshot of the past n bars, it set the Y axis based on the price range. What it seems to do is take the minimum and maximum...
Hello, I have a problem with my scripts they dont work with GFC markets and Alpari they do work with other MetaTrader brokers First my custom indicators didnt work also, i installed MetaTrader in C:\ insted of C:\ programfolder after that my customindicators worked ok The problem is not 4/5...
Here’s a trade that i’m in since last week. Forex Trading Pair: Gbp Jpy As seen in the chart above, a pin bar in the highlighted blue box was formed. It was a nice pin bar, with a nice long nose. It is also in confluence with the price pivot as shown in the orange line at 130.299 in the chart. As...
Dear All i try to find an indicator draw chart patterns on the chart ( double top,triple top, head and shoulders,.....etc) i searched the net but didnot find that free indicator, Any help will be apprechieated Regards Ahmed
  Non-static Take Profit  (14   1 2)
Hi, I would like to know if the function OrderSend accepts inside the field "Take Profit" a variable value. For example: I want to close a buy order if price is greater than a moving average. I did like this: I read that in an EA the function IndicatorCounted() is not allowed but I must do a...
OS is Windows Server 2008 Datacenter, 64 bit. There is an error appearing after liveupdate starts to update to 226:  Runtime error 2 at 0x100010AC 0x100010AC 0x004588B5 0x0046431E   Full report after Ok: There has been a critical error Time : 2010.10.21 17:50 Program : Client Terminal...
If anyone is familiar with Command Center from TDA, they have a borderless function, where the outline of the program disappears, and the windows are freely movable. They don't have to reside inside of the program outer shell. Is this possible for MT4...I want the normal program on another monitor...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie in MQL4, and a quite bad developper in other languages ;-) I have to fill an array with the datas of the financials announcements. The only way i found is that : Evenement[0][0]="2010.09.21 18:15"; Evenement[0][1]="USD"; Evenement[0][2]="Déclaration de la FOMC";...
  Struct in mql4?  (2)
can i define a C++ Struct in MQL4? i typed in "struct" to see if it gets highlighted like int, double, etc, but it doesn't seem to exist. Is there anything equivalent?