MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1085

[Deleted]
All i want to do is change on terminal mt4 to my local time ( gmt+7) is there any script or tips, trik to accommodate it. Because it much easier working with local time. the time on terminal is connected and synchronize with broker server Thanks All
[Deleted]
I am currently using the Oanda and an expert advisor.(EA) To test the EA I need the historical trading information. The EA tester has only from November 2011. I need to have at least one year of historical data to test the EA. Can anyone help by showing me how I can obtain that?
[Deleted]
Dear members, I used ADX(14) on USDCAD, daily in MT4 for Forex.com and Alpari UK. Their time difference is only 1 hour. I noticed, by coincidence, the daily ADX numbers differ so significantly between them by more than 20%. If you use ADX(14) just like me, who would you choose? Thank you.
Hi, Can you help solve this issue: Suppose that exist a signal to close ALL open market orders in terminal. EA must close all orders in following order: first close order with biggest LOSS, last order with biggest PROFIT? Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi Pros, Suppose in my EA, I set a global variable's initial value as 1, and after some condition happens it changes to 2. Now I shut down my computer and then restart my computer and start the mt4 platform. Would the global variable be 1 or 2? Thanks a lot!
[Deleted]
  lookback limits in init?  (17   1 2)
Dear friends, first time here, due to a "strange case". Simple testing EA: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert initialization function                                   |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int...
[Deleted]
Good day to everyone! I'm looking URGENTLY for someone who can write me a simple EA with 6-digit number. Terms: 1) Conducting the buy-sell mode automatically 2) Moving Average (5,10) 3) No need SL, TP and others That's all. The problem that I'm experiencing now is I have a EA( written by myself)
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I would just like to introduce a new trading tool for Manual Traders. It was developed by myself and has just become available to the public now.. Here is the url... http://www.tradingsoftwaresolutions.com/ Thanks for looking.
[Deleted]
  MT4 to Excel  (3)
I know how to get MT4 to write data to excel. Is there code that you can write to excel from MT4 so the excel will create a graph on the data. For instance I have evaluated 10 days so I write 1,2,3,...10. and I have the close price for these days 1.5555,1.5344,....... and I want to chart a table...
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way of trading one account but it opening trades on multiple accounts?? Or even better being able to trade from one account, but the trades opening automatically on others and taking a small profit from winning trades. Any help would be appreciated thanks...
Hello Everybody, i wanna use a http post that returns a string (JSON) ... what do i have to do if the returned string is larger than 256 chars? Thanks for any advice!
[Deleted]
Hi im looking for an indicator that will automatically plot the floor trader pivots for the new trading day. thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I tried to modify the stochastic codes to display rising and falling color for %D, but I did not get the required result. Attached is my codes. Can someone please help to advise what was wrong with the codes? Many thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
If I want to get information about last knowing and really executed trade (for example S&P emini) in the current bar. Is "Close[0]" the right way? If i use Bid+Ask/2 i could get the average price. But will "Close[0]" work when I simulate and doing tests? In simulation mode I am afraid of getting the...
Hi I am trying to put a stoploss this EA, but I can not. Anyone know how do I fix the error '\ end_of_program' - ending bracket '}' expected to terminate the program. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MACD...
Hello Everybody, i've got a big problem here. I'm trying to parse data into an array that is dynamic into two dimensions. I figuerd out that in mql4 it is only possible to resize the first dimension of an array. How can i make the second dimension dynamic as well? It really is important for my code
[Deleted]
I am currently seaching for a PSAR indicator that can be applied to a MACD window. If one exists I'd appreciate having a link posted here
I have a good indicator I want to convert the signal within the chart Please help me
  Trade copier  (5)
Hi everyone, I would like the possibility to copy trades from a master mt4 account to multiple slave accounts. What would be the best/most efficient way to implement this? Any suggestions from someone that developed this kind of trade copier before? All advice welcome. Thanks!
I discovered a great trading sytem and i would like to transform it into an exper advisor. The EA should buy when the trend cross a simple Line & do takeprofit/stoploss at an Fibonacci line. Can somebody help me ? Best wishes, FreeStyle
[Deleted]
how to modify magic number? follow parmeters,which is magic number?
[Deleted]
  range bars  (1)
is there a template for metatrader that will produce range bars?
  Once again, about the lokas.  (610   1 2 3 4 5 ... 60 61)
There are ardent supporters of loci. There are their opponents. Their difference seems to be that the supporters supposedly know how to destroy the locks, and their opponents do not know how. Perhaps it's true - who got used to that and uses it. In my opinion, the ability to destroy gaps is
[Deleted]
Hi, I am quite new at all this automated trading and I have written my first expert advisor (yay), but now comes the dreaded task of backtesting (boo). Since I've only been doing this for a month that's all the information I have. I was wondering if anyone has a .hst file with the year's data, and I...
Does anyone know where I can get the code for the aforementioned 3 time period of pivot points so that I can plot on my charts? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nick
  multiple brokers  (3)
Is it possible, in an EA at one broker's account, to monitor the price action at another broker's account. Example: I have an account at FXDD and AskOBid, and I want to put an EA on the FXDD account, but I want that EA to factor the price action of my AskOBid account before it places an order in...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to ask you if there is any convertor for FML to MQL4? Thank you in advanced, Nikos
Hello guys Can somebody help/show me how to add "Day Filter" & "Close All Order" function. For e.g if someone doesn't want to trade on Friday(select friday for both function), then the function should not open any new trade on fridays and also should automatically close all open orders/pending...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, Could you help me? i will change my stop lost automaticly when i get profit 1 point. it can be? ths guys.
Hey, I just read a lot of explanations about absolute, maximum and relative drawdown. This one seemed very good to me: https://forum.mql4.com/41359 BUT now I made a backtest to see it for real - and the numbers look different. The above explanation can't be right.. I attached to files. One without...