MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1082

[Deleted]
Hello I am using 5 different Donchiand bands in chart. I like to show them their position according to their color and sort in ascending order as shown in attached image. But I really dont know how to do it. If I write codes how to sort in program, I will be dying. If there is a command or easy way...
[Deleted]
Hi, I spent hours staring at the simple code below which I used to extract the value of 30 LWMA using iMA function. To my surprise, the value from iMA is different from that shown on the chart. Here is my code: iMA(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4,30,0,MODE_LWMA,MODE_CLOSE,0) = 121.9779 On the GBPJPY H4 chart,...
[Deleted]
Dear! I am newbie in this world of MQL, I have read almost all previous topics, but unable to find out exact answer I just want to know that Can MQL4 send and get Ask/Bid Values to/from Memory (without physically creating files on the hardisk)? 1- Actually I want to transfer Ask/Bid Values to C++...
1 Multiple Positions I an using the 3 ema with 0.15 deviation ( adjusted to fit as required if there are no or limited touches of the lower and upper envelopes ) on th 1 hour chart with up to 10 positions. Visa Versa for Sell I buy when the 15 ema is above the 40 ema and Bid = lower envelope with a
[Deleted]
Hai, I am attaching herewith simple trend indicator same i want to convert in to expert advisor. anyone help me to create ea and send my email id: johnson_arul81@yahoo.co.in
Hi, This is Eldon.I am currently working on EA using Moving Average cross over to execute trade. My program works. However, whenever i tried altering MA_SHIFT to negative number such as -1 instead of default 0, it does not work at all. Even for Strategy Back Tester.. May I know what are the...
Actually a question on the subject )
Hi, When testing grid kind EA I found, that trades with fixed 20 pips tp are closed as you can see on attached sreen shot. As you can see f.i. profit for trade #5 is $8.4. When I print closed trades from transaction history profit for that trade is $20 what is expected in that situation. The #5...
[Deleted]
i need help to add alert to the attached andicator, am trading using this indicator. it is a complete strategy by it self. this indicator draws 2 channels with cnter line for each channel . i need alert every time the price reach the upper, lower or center line of one of those channels. the
[Deleted]
How can I change this code so that it will work for multiple orders? thanks int init() { start(); return(0); } int deinit() { start(); return(0); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| script "modify first market order"...
How does a stop loss order can be moved to follow the candle? please help, thank you.
[Deleted]
  MQL4 Editior bug?  (16   1 2)
Hi folks, are there any users having the same problem? Every time I copied any line(s) by either using ctrl+c or mouse right click to copy, the mql4 editor will have problem and need to close. I have been trying the version given by metatrader and fxpro, they both have the same problem. Note: OS:...
[Deleted]
  Teamspeak 3  (1)
hi guys, is there anyone using teamspeak 3 to communicate about mql4 and programming codes??
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anybody out there know of or even better have experience using non-deterministic trading algorithms? So just to be very clear about what I am looking for: A trading strategy that implements an element of probability/chance. So such a trading strategy if backtested on the same historical...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I'm having some serious problems printing Russian Cyrillic characters in MetaEditor 4. The Russian displays correctly inside the editor, but when I attempt to print it, it comes out as gibberish . It's the same also when I do "Print Preview", i.e. it also shows it as gibberish even before
[Deleted]
Does the number of Bars on the chart constant. In other words when a new bar forms does it take out the oldest bar and shift all the values?
Moving Moving Average
[Deleted]
double open() { if(Period() > 240) return(0); int shift = ((Hour()*60) + Minute())/Period(); // if the market open after Midnight then... while(TimeDay(Time[0]) != TimeDay(Time[shift])) { shift--; } double value = iOpen(Symbol(),0,shift); return(value); }
[Deleted]
I need an EA that replaces the latest closed order in my account with a pending order of the same price, volume, SL & TP. It should ensure there no duplications of pending orders and should delay placing such a pending order if the current market price doesn't allow the stated SL or TP. Happy to...
[Deleted]
Hi, to all the experts on this forum. I am quite new to metatrader and mql4 but i have some programming and trading knowledge on other platforms. I made some sample EAs which uses stoplosses but they wont be executed as expected in the strategy analyzer. The execution will be done at the exact...
Hello, it is a simple question but how to make to delete what you have wrote in the previous call of the Alert function in order to see just the update information, sincerely.
  Questions about publication procedures  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good afternoon, I was planning to send a proposal for publication to the Forum, but two questions arose while reading the Rules: 1. Can the fee for an article with the attached Advisor be 30 c.u.? In that case, it's easier to give it away for free, but through your own site. If, after all, there
[Deleted]
  MT4 crashed.  (4)
[Deleted]
  EX4file  (8)
Could anyone help in this matter, if I send the EX4file of my EA to another user of meta trader and they upload this to their platform, will this mean they can use the EA as long as they allow dll imports ? in short I would like for my EA to be used by others without having to send the open code, if...
Hello everyone, I have been trying to use behavioral theory and pattern recognition to come up with an intelligent algorithm and I am almost there. I have attached the test data . please feel free to bring in new ideas and help me to make this even better.
[Deleted]
Hello, I programmed this EA to lock in profit at various levels. The idea is to have a jumping stop when certain profit levels are hit. Once 61 pips are hit then a trailing stop is activated at 70%. I am finding it difficult to code the logic to stop the EA from moving the stop backwards. I try...
Dear All, You will get daily forecasting of with stoploss 1) gold spot (XAUUSD) 2) Silver (XAGUSD)
[Deleted]
Hi, simple question, is it posible to write account balance in percentage? why for egz. this : if (AccountBalance()<90%) lot=0.02; cannot work instead of this: if (AccountBalance()<300) lot=0.02;
hi there, I am not 100% sure, but I think when inside of an EA or Indicator there are too many calculations i.e. too many FOR cycles with double multiplication and division inside them - and it looks like the EA is runing out of time - calculations are not finished and OS or MT$ framework or...
Hello, my name is kevin I am looking to get the code that would allow my lot size to increase when the equity in the account increase.. Any suggestions? email me at alwaysincreasing1@gmail.com Thanks